Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazies

I enjoy travel content, but content about an all inclusive in Corfu isn’t really going to provide anything helpful. The information will only be helpful to those staying at that exact hotel. This is the kind of content I actually find quite boring, the travel influencers I enjoy are more focused on the place they’re visiting than the place they’re staying in if that makes sense.

Reactions: 12

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter. The ASA are very specific, there is a business relationship with the brand and it needs to be disclosed at the start of the caption. Readers need to be able to make a decision as to whether they want to read the caption since it is an ad, before they read it. Burying a hashtag at the end is not enough, and ignoring what is going on in Greece is going to backfire on her

Reactions: 11

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Sadly so many influencers have jumped on this bandwagon when they have run out of content. Wasn’t her bestie Louise also making the same claim. 🤔

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Hold on....what health mission? Did I miss something? She looks exactly as she ever did. Unhealthy, morbidly obese & bad skin.
Could you possibly be on the wrong thread? Katie is unhealthily skinny at the moment.
My guess is Charlotte Taylor for where you think you are. She’s been going to the gym, don’t you know 🤣

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
Recap:
Katie lost weight and looking unwell with it.
Jon is cringe and gives the ick
We all know her favourite child... Rolo 😉

gee13

VIP Member
Those changing room reels .. it annoys me more than it should the way she steps back and forward from the mirror for every piece of clothing 🤣

• Haha

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Yes Katie, we’ll all be following along as you tag every bloody places/hotel/airline/tourist attraction you can just in case it get you freebies and/or another holiday. I mean seriously, does she think we’re that thick that she’s posting all every details for our enjoyment?!

unidentified

VIP Member
It really needs to stop. I’d love to take my daughter but it will never happen. These people do nothing and get in for free. Orlando seem to be really pushing these mumfluencers don’t they.

• Sad

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
She seems so lost, the day in the life vids are painful to watch. All those meals wouldn’t have come to enough calories for the day if that’s all she ate as well as running on top. I just don’t think she knows what she is on Insta anymore
I think a lot of the mummy bloggers who have been doing it 10 years are panicking. They’re being replaced by younger models and blogs and long wittering instagram stills are a dying breed. People want TikTok fun short snappy videos not middle aged women whose kids have grown up showing their breakfast as they’ve nothing else to fill their empty nests

Life88

All these stories about not sleeping... I'm going to take a wild guess and say its because you are starving and your body needs fuel to do basic tasks. Just eat katie.

When I was at my smallest ie. Starving myself too I could barely sleep as my stomach was in pain. So j know from experience

Crazies

Yea, terribly timed! Her replies are so dismissive about it too. It’s an interesting insight into influencer culture really, because I am convinced that if she wasn’t being paid/gifted/whatever, her responses would have been different. Instead she’s trying to gloss over and ignore very real problems in Greece for the sake of her AD, which feels so icky.

Pinkpen

All this “omg so brave going to NY on my own” thing really gets on my nerves, Louise and brummymummy do it too about travelling alone. It’s tone deaf to expect applause for going on a trip that most people with normal jobs would be over the moon to go on

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Just had a delve into some of the others and yep, they’re all with the same “Mum” agency
Why has she never mentioned she’s got an agent? Not such a humble little side line blog now is it?
View attachment 2618081
Such a weird flex, “influencing”, isn’t it? Three kids, their faces and names, used to celebrate the “achievement” of having 100,000 randoms following them. Odd.

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Love that someone has commented on the negative environmental impact of the lantern release. Glad that Katie has accepted the comment, unsure if I believe she didn't realise how bad they were for the environment.
It’s 2024, everyone knows how irresponsible and dangerous they are to wildlife. She’s a Dick.

• Heart

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
She has ADHD??
I’m really shocked! She’s one of the most well turned out, organised and consistent people on social media. Kids and home generally look immaculate and she creates amazing content whilst managing her home and family.
She does seem anxious but she appears to have good friendships and a very stable, wholesome life.
i know we only see a curated side and you can mask ADHD but this is so at odds with the image she projects.
She has probably watched a few tiktoks that make adhd look quirky by doing things like having a song stuck in your head all the time or forgetting names and swlf diagnosed herself. Whereas adhd is actually a debilitating condition

hazsee

I’ve been waiting for her to have a reason not to do the marathon. Honestly am blown away by how many times she got a place and not done it. Surely this is the third time now? My husband has been trying for years to get a place with no luck. I really want to like Katie because she seems pretty harmless most of the time but she is so beige, flaky and unaware of her privilege.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I also think if your child was ill and you were due to run a marathon you would probably keep your distance and get Jon to help.
no one in the house has caught it except her either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
She does do good travel content but it’s all so try hard. Don’t know how she ever sits down, she’s got so many splinters in her arse from always being on the fence. Everything she does is so deliberate like she daren’t even be on holiday, let alone enjoy it. Does she make money from these trips? Do they create future revenue for her or future gifted holiday ops? I’m not sure but if not and I’d paid for it all myself, my “Instagram following” could sod off and I’d just log off and enjoy this “dream holiday” properly.
I agree her videos are really good quality - you can see why brands want to work with her but she never shares what we all REALLY want to know… the cost.