Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. All these recent fashion reels are stoking the flames for further weight loss. She does them because all the compliments make her feel great but it may spur her on to become even further disordered

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest vlog (which I think was filmed a while ago due to ad approval) and she looks SO frail. I really hope she's able to get some help.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised for someone who is such a goodie two shoes she buys SO much fast fashion. Like multiple outfits a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Fair play, her daughter must be pretty damn good at football to be going to Spain to play. Presuming she’s at a decent academy?

Reactions: 2
Do you think she’s been doing ozempic jabs? She’s lost so much weight so fast, with seemingly no exercise, I think it’s got to be an eating disorder or medical intervention. If she’s not on a drug, she must be restricting her calories in an insane way. No way she’s hitting even a 1000 a day and staying that gauntly thin. It’s sad. I am shocked that people keep praising her for her looks and hope family step in asap.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that she’s been posting her meals today 🤣 maybe she’s been getting a lot of messages worried about her.

I doubt it. One good thing about her is that she doesn't do the whole 'wake up fresh, drink water, go to the gym, meditate, journal and your life will be easy BS that lots of 'influencers' do. She does actually acknowledge that exerciseing is hard if it's not your thing, and sometimes you're just bleeping tired and don't want to get up early, and sometimes you want to drink coke not water. I guess what I'm saying she acknowledges that the stuff we *should* do can be hard sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Of course they’re on holiday again. Lots of comments saying they’re brave to go to Greece with the fires and she’s replying with “oh that’s Rhodes not Corfu”. Alright for you then, love, that’s all that matters 🙄

Reactions: 3
Of course they’re on holiday again. Lots of comments saying they’re brave to go to Greece with the fires and she’s replying with “oh that’s Rhodes not Corfu”. Alright for you then, love, that’s all that matters 🙄
Very irresponsible to be promoting going out there
And why do they give wealthy people free holidays?

Reactions: 5
Annoying that it’s a freebie but she does do great travel content. Credit where credit is due, she clearly explained the boundaries around the “pr stay” and what she’s getting out of it and what’s expected of her. Sooooo many never do this *cough cough* blossoming birds

Reactions: 8
There definitely are fires in Corfu too Katie.

Have to say, I was expecting a bigger trip than Corfu. I know she’s mentioned they had a Japan trip cancelled during covid. I actually quite like her travel content but all inclusive in Corfu is something that’s easy to research myself.

Reactions: 4
There is fires in Corfu as well as Rhodes Katie ,I think they holiday company/hotel should have just asked her to vlog it ,rather than insta story it ,unless they have already been