Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t generally comments on Katie’s threads however I agree for someone so well travelled, it’s a joke plugging a travel company trip to an AI hotel. Her eldest daughter looks healthy but surely it’s worrying her legs as similar in size to her mothers.

Reactions: 4
I found the Corfu content completely boring, can’t believe she squeezed 5 posts out of it 🤣. I totally get that it was lovely to experience, but no one is interested in “got up, ate, swam” day after day. And anything valuable she had to share was resort specific, so again, not helpful to most of her followers.

She’s referenced Jon’s new job a few times - it seems as though he’s not got the flexibility he used to with time off. And he isn’t featured in many of her photos, which makes me wonder if he wants a bit more privacy. I respect that to be honest, just wish it would extend to the kids.

Reactions: 8
I’ve priced up the holiday for my family of 4 in half term next year, it’s about £5k. Which for an all inclusive that looks like high quality isn’t crazy for school holidays. But how can Katie give a balanced review when she’s had it for free. If it’s free, then of course it will be good, if I’m paying £5k of my hard earned money, then my expectations are likely to be a bit different. They were also in one of the largest room types so again, would she have felt it was good value if she’d been paying out of her own pocket.

Reactions: 6
Do you think we all got the memo about the number of pools the hotel has…..Jesus I think I know the pool setup there better than my own home floor plan 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I commented on one her posts saying she should make it clearer if this was gifted or not and she blocked me. So I’ve reported her to ASA so they can review it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Such a hard life Katie if your only problems on your #AD #PR stay or whatever is that the pools didnt open till 10 and you couldnt get a diet coke before then either, more like your pissed off as by that time there was other paying guests about so you couldnt get the perfect instagram pics

Reactions: 3
I commented on one her posts saying she should make it clearer if this was gifted or not and she blocked me. So I’ve reported her to ASA so they can review it.
I did this too, ASA state ads should be clear about this and PR gifted isn't clear enough! So frustrating they block instead if taking it on board

Reactions: 3
Usually Katie has always been quite transparent when it’s an ad but the phrase gifted pr stay is totally meaningless, how can it be anything but an ad? There must be some sort of commercial relationship there

Reactions: 7
Really disappointed to hear that. I've always thought she seemed a lot better than other influencers with that kind of thing!

Really disappointed to hear that. I've always thought she seemed a lot better than other influencers with that kind of thing!
I liked the post asking her to be clear about it being an ad - and she has also blocked me aswell 🤔

• Wow
She seems quite annoyed with the comments criticising the trip, the cost, the planning etc. Not seen her react this way before, partly because I think she's usually much more clear than this.

Reactions: 5
How come she knew that she had to put 'ad' at the start of each post about her last gifted trip (to Florida) but somehow has forgotten now? Almost like she wants to hide the fact that she has had two gifted trips in 6 months during a cost of living crisis because, let's face it, it's very off-putting for someone like me who has supported her up until now as I thought she was one of the good ones. I was wrong.

Reactions: 9
Shouldn't she be putting pr stay at the front of her post not at the very end, very misleading if you ask me

How come she knew that she had to put 'ad' at the start of each post about her last gifted trip (to Florida) but somehow has forgotten now? Almost like she wants to hide the fact that she has had two gifted trips in 6 months during a cost of living crisis because, let's face it, it's very off-putting for someone like me who has supported her up until now as I thought she was one of the good ones. I was wrong.
yes I followed her for years, commented to ask whether it was a free holiday and she blocked me. I reported to ASA as she’s just like the others, all cute smiles for the camera but as soon as anyone asks a valid question re this trip she blocks

Reactions: 5
She's just as devious as all the rest of them. Used to like and follow her, but she's getting to be more and more like the other Instabeggars.
As for the blocking! Such an immature thing to do. Grow up Katie, you've had your free holiday, so label it correctly!

Reactions: 10
They’re all the same! Sell
Their soul and morals for a freebie.
She said she wasn’t going to share the kids much either as they grew up - yet she’s shared a pic of her daughter in her swim wear 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wonder if that was the only holiday for the Ellison’s this summer?! I’m guessing not….

I don’t really mind Katie and to be honest I think her travel content is usually really good (although I do feel like they never really do much when they go away in terms of culture) but this break she has just had does not feel like her usual stuff at all. I think someone else said on here, it’s just like (almost word for word) what other people have put. She hasn’t described anything the way she normally would and it all felt really wooden. Based on that, although the place looked nice I’m not convinced at all. It makes me instead think that maybe it is tit and she just managed to get a few good photos.

I agree, I usually love her travel content but this one didn’t seem like her and the content wasn’t great. I suspect this is a holiday she would never have gone on of it wasn’t a freebie!