Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
She had an Invisalign a while ago now. She is very smug. I don’t know why she doesn’t treat Jon to some new clothes, he is always in pink t shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the blonde hair. Its a bit too brassy and clashes with her orange skin tone. I think she suits balayage hair the best.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Do these brands do any research before offering work to these ‘influencers’? She’s advertising Tassimo - but we know she never drinks hot drinks!!! I’m guessing they pay well 🙄

• Angry

Pinkpen

Everyone is sooooo lovely, her kids are always soooooo funny, their community is sooooooo supportive 🙄
I do like Katie, and I appreciate that she’s not always moaning, but it does veer into toxic positivity at times

Clare

VIP Member
It feels like a nearing 40 crisis. She was wanging on about having not “nailed” the tracksuit vibe, I honestly think she’s in age denial. Tracksuit styling!! She’s not bloody Molly Mae! Definitely spends too much time comparing to MUCH younger people on Insta & TikTok and not realising that she’s not that target group anymore. It’s great being older! I don’t have to worry that I look like a sack of potatoes in an H&M trackie because I already know it 😂😂 avoid like the plague

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I hate them not funny old insta posts she does every morning. Firstly, nobody cares. Secondly, its not even slightly funny and thirdly, they are probably more likeable than the fake, contrived insta posts of today. At least they were real life. She and others should cringe and todays insta perfection which nobody actually lives like in real life.
I agree. I don’t understand how she can’t see that it’s not normal. There shouldn’t be a insta standard of photos, there shouldn’t be a certain way and a certain filter to use. Loads of people still post pictures like the ones she’s taking the piss out of, so she’s basically talking the piss out of a lot of people on insta as though they aren’t worthy of being on insta in her eyes. At least the old pictures are down to earth and relatable.

it’s the same with how she slags off old style conservatories too, as though because she doesn’t have one of those, they aren’t good enough. She definitely makes a lot of people feel like crap with her high and mighty routine. Slagging off every inch of the house that wasn't worthy in her eyes, maybe she needs to stop and think for a moment before she speaks. Not everyone can afford luxury conservatories and kitchens.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I play a mental game of where is she going to pick (that slight pull) she does on the clothes. Normally at the top of the shoulder, sometimes at the waist of a T-shirt. Makes me laugh because I imagine viewers watching going ohh I like that crochet bright green top, oh no Katie has shown me how it streaches at the shoulder, I don't like it now.

Overall I don't mind these new shop try ons she does. I find I actually watch them compared to the ones of her walking the dog in the woods or lighting a candle. Those I just scroll past. Bored stiff of being told that her weekends are mainly taken up with football, then a shot of some muddy boots or a shot of one of the girls in their football socks. Katie telling us that this game is quite far away blah, blah. Same every week. She would be better off saying nothing and only mentioning when they are not. Football takes up vast majority of their time, which she loves and wouldn't change.... She tells us that all the time too. Kids are older so they don't do much interesting or watchable stuff at the weekends, so why bother coming on to insta stories to tell everyone.

Eyeroll99

Well she admitted in the latest vlog that the kids have to pick a decoratuon from the white section so they fit into her colour scheme, how exciting for them!!
In breaking news she has allowed a light up star to sit on the pink chair which normally is just an ornament in the corner of her sitting room which nobody is allowed to touch..........
Also don't play a drinking game where you take a shot every time she says the word random - you will be dead

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It really didn’t sit right with me the way she called Wren her ‘bonus baby’ on her latest insta post. It sounds so vulgar. What does it even mean? We didn’t think we could have you, but hurrah, we did? Or we didn’t really plan to have you, but now you’re here, wow what a bonus? Just horrid!
I think what she’s said before is that they always planned for two children, but then they decided that the family wasn’t complete and that they would try for one more, that’s when they ended up getting pregnant with wren. So he’s a bonus in the sense that he wasn’t a part of the original plan. I do think she means it in a nice way, rather than a bad thing.

Clare

VIP Member
Ridiculous that's what I'd eat if I was crash dieting and it's irresponsible to put this out
Completely agree. This type of food would constitute some type of diet plan, this low carb style diet should not be pushed as normal, she shouldn’t just put it out there without some kind of explanation. If people are looking to change their diet it should be done with a professional, short term. Irresponsible humble brag.

Reactions: 8

Millie2023

she does look really poorly, I do hope she’s ok 😢
And (apologies if she is poorly), if it is intentional weight loss, she needs to get some help before it fucks up the girls, as believe me, it will. (Personal experience plus observed countless times)

jaymie

VIP Member
I know she’s pretty harmless (by mummy blogger standards) but fuck me isn’t she smug 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 859029

It also drives me insane how she sits on the fence about everything because she’s too scared to give an opinion that might alienate someone and lose their follow. Tell me again how you had the best, most fun half term but equally it was really quiet and you loved staying at home snuggling on the sofa but also going to watch an England match last minute 🤪
Someone tells her that her family members are just being polite.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
I hate thinking this, but I think Maddie will be an easy target anyways. I think she appears very young for 11 (or is portrayed as so). I actually think that's lovely, but thinking back to my niece and my friends step daughter at the same age, it's miles apart.
I think they’ve lived a very sheltered childhood (apart from living their lives online, but as children they won’t be aware of that yet). They live a very tight family life, which is lovely but I think Katie will be in for a shock in the next few years. She seems a very controlling parent and she babies them a lot. When the teenage years come, I don’t think she’ll be prepared, she’s completely in denial.