Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Every year she does a gushing birthday post for Maddie. Couldn't be prouder of the one that made her a mum (coz Katie loves a cliche). We get it you love your daughter. It would be lovely if it wasn't for the fact she always goes oot for Maddie but not the other two. This is what she posted for Wren.
I couldn't find one for Lottie, when I clicked on all the nice photos of Lottie it was for an AD.
View attachment 1828997
I think she overcompensates for Maddie because her birthday is Christmas Eve which is frankly a crap day to have a birthday so she goes OTT

Reactions: 8

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Fannying around the changing rooms again I see. And then having the audacity not to even buy anything.
This really angers me with “sinfluencers”! I don’t want to buy clothes that have been tried on by numerous people who have no intention of buying them! 😡

Lookyloo

At least she accepts it and knows she's put on weight, unlike Rebecca not Hobson and Charlotte my life is a dream come true Taylor

Clare

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Katie used to live in Leeds? Don’t think she’s mentioned it.......

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
The pumpkins/the ghost costumes.. the time it must take! Its a job, these children are actors/models, I hope they are paid for their time and work. Why can't they just be kids, running about, not looking perfect, not constantly taking pictures etc. Hopefully soon Maddie will tell her to do one and she can no longer sponge off her.

chocolatestirrer

She must be a better mum than me because there’s no way on earth I’d be sleeping out on a hard cold floor under the tree a few nights before Christmas!! Kids all hyped up, no one sleeping properly 🤪🤪🤪 I bet the kids love it but no thanks!
Isn’t her house really overlooked too by neighbours? No blinds. Couldn’t sleep like that

• Wow

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Do we believe that they went camping or did they just set the tent up in her the massive garden at her mums house?
When I saw the ad I first thought that she’s done it in her mums garden to make it look like they went. I don’t believe the went camping at all, they literally just got back from Portugal and she’s been on insta everyday of them at home

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Not to derail as I know this applies to all influencers but they build up a relationship with you (hense all the.... Are your children off for one week or two? Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi? And the does anyone know best way to xyz) so when they tell you how fabulous this deodorant/mattress/food box is people take it at face value forgetting that they are paid to say this. They are not your pals, they are in marketing, they aren't giving genuine recommendations, they are sales people.
YES! Why do so many people fall for it? Katie Ellison doesn't give a sh!t what you do/drink/drive or whatever - she's just trying to make herself money by doing very little !

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I don't want to derail the thread but just to say that cat shelters are full because people don't think properly before getting a kitten. Pets can be destructive, they will scratch furniture, they will leave fur everywhere. I don't think we know for sure what Katie did with her kittens. If she found someone else who wanted them or put them in a shelter. But with any pet do you research before getting them.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Agree. There are many things you can complain about but her children are in comfortable, practical, clean clothes that actually fit them.

Compared the Ellisons children to some of the others who either have them as little mini mes in inappropriate clothing, or done up in expensive bling all for the gram or my pet hate the ones who spend all their money on clothes and botox for themselves but the children are left in clothes that are two sized too small (cough, cough this mama life). Katie's children dress like most of the children I know in real life.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
How nice that her parents can just “do a barbecue” for an extra five mouths at a moments notice in the midst of a cost of living crisis. Tone deaf

• Angry

Sayitso

VIP Member
Just seeing the latest ad and gifted school uniform when so many families struggle does frustrate me,

Sp20191

VIP Member
And she is actually travelling and exploring, she takes In cultures etc. so many influencers call themselves travel families and go to all inclusive resorts and don’t leave the complex and it grinds my gears 😂
i do really love her travel content! She’s amazing at it, she always makes me want to go to the places she visits.

Booklover

VIP Member
I thought the same with the timings, how did she manage to do all that before 9.30 from 7.44?!
Also, someone commented on who filmed her in the woods walking the dog and she said Jon popped out for a bit…BS she has just used old footage and edited it in. Why not just say that?
...and would've got out of bed to set the tripod up to film and then get back in bed to film herself in bed!!!! Bonkers. 🤪

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
and the amount of sports the girls do they need to be eating enough to sustain them. She is imposing her unhealthy food habits on those girls and it's going to end badly.
Yeah exactly. They are very active children. I used to be very active as a child and I could eat none stop.
Also does Jon just go along with the meals or something?
No way would my husband agree to share a medium pizza and have nothing else along with it. It’s just not enough to sustain him.