Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think the kids look vacant to be honest. Katie is there in person but is too busy preening and photographing and filming to truly be present. Don't envy their lives of their kids one bit.

He's not blessed in the looks department, i think she keeps him out of sight because he doesn't look good on the grid!

He said something a while ago and she snapped at him and said "dont ever say anything like that again" - it was so awkward to watch. She obviously got the ick when he said it.
She’s probably present a hell of a lot more than my own mother was, who used to work 60 hours a week and would bring work home… at least she’s there for them to pick them up from school and bake with them, take them to football, on holidays etc which is the benefit to this industry I guess.

We all interpret things differently though and if you see it that way then fair enough.

Reactions: 10

Castle212

If I let my three chose a decoration each year it would be a load of Kevin the carrots, and the brightest reindeer’s and Santa’s in the shop not those clear and white ones above! No way to he chose them from an entire shop full!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mrspowell

VIP Member
And she is actually travelling and exploring, she takes In cultures etc. so many influencers call themselves travel families and go to all inclusive resorts and don’t leave the complex and it grinds my gears 😂

justabert

Absolutely. You can see they’re banking on ‘Mads’ hitting the women’s football big time in the future. Katie is living vicariously through her. No one else’s dreams matter. How convenient they’re all so much into football….more like the others realised it was futile to have a different interest and just gave in. No family I know has just one shared hobby??
As someone who played a sport at a high standard until I got injured at 19 and have watched people I played with playing professionally and internationally I hope they have prepared her for the disappointment of not reaching those goals!

• Sad

Bumble2019

VIP Member
The queues in my local zara are so bad I will only go in at 9am and I have to really really like something to try it on and buy it! Is this why, are the changing rooms full of dickheads filming themselves
Yes d!ckheads like Katie who won't get a proper job so spends her days selling her kids souls and wasting hard working peoples resources for her own gain and vanity.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I actually feel she is reading the room by not complaining about things. She realises she’s very privileged in this pandemic. She must be hating the fact they can’t travel but yet hasn’t moaned and whines like other influencers. She is sickly sweet, too much for me but I prefer this to the likes of the others whinging on when actually their life is pretty jammy right now

fred1998

I feel like she has really aged in the last two years. I can’t decide if it’s because she cut her hair short or if it’s because she’s looking a little sun damaged in her face...
Definitely looks sun damaged around her forehead, chest and eyes. I also think very thin eyebrows massively age a person! Thicker brows are always much more youthful

Hurrah54

VIP Member
She rarely does a day in the life vlog now without an AD 🥱 Emma mattress are really doing the rounds at the moment!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
In the latest vlog of hers I watched she showed herself getting dressed (not a try-on video, actually getting dressed in the morning). I can't remember her ever doing that before. She is desperate to show off how skinny she is - and she is very skinny.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think you're being a bit dramatic. They obviously weren't the right kind of pet for their family so they would have removed them. It was only a couple of months not years and I'm sure they would have been much happier in a place they're wanted 'energy' and all
No I’m not being dramatic at all. She shouldn’t have got them in the first place because clearly it was never going to work out if she was considering squirting them with a water gun because they scratched her chairs. Maybe if she had done her research before hand, particularly into that breed, this wouldn’t have happened. Two months is no time at all to just decide you don’t want your cats… A cat is a living creature, not a disposable commodity you can just get rid of because it doesn’t suit your life. You can think what you like, im entitled to my opinion. If you don’t like it, carry on scrolling. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I know she’s pretty harmless (by mummy blogger standards) but fuck me isn’t she smug 🤦🏼‍♀️

A7655013-246E-4516-AB6D-CE37CBA9E7BA.jpeg

It also drives me insane how she sits on the fence about everything because she’s too scared to give an opinion that might alienate someone and lose their follow. Tell me again how you had the best, most fun half term but equally it was really quiet and you loved staying at home snuggling on the sofa but also going to watch an England match last minute 🤪

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Has Katie mentioned a summer holiday this year? I can't recall if she has or hasn't. But no doubt they'll just pop up somewhere exotic over the coming weeks 🤣
Not to my knowledge but I’m sure it’ll contain her most favourite photo ever ever ever and some cheesy smug quote about being so grateful and lucky

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I think she may worry that Maddies birthday is so close to Christmas that it’s not about her becuas she has two other children excited for Christmas and it can take the light of maddies birthday.
I think it’s pretty obvious Katie does love and care about all her 3 children!