Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’d be seeing a doctor if I looked like that, not just for herself but also for her children. Surely she wouldn’t want them to think it’s normal to look like a skeleton? Or she could have a condition and pass it on to them?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure earlier in the year there was speculation on her she was pregnant as she had gained weight!
I hope she didn’t read that and it’s tipped her to lose far too much as she really does look quite fragile

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that wrens first big bed had to be a hand me down from one of the girls, I don’t know if she’s shown the girls bedroom’s recently because I unfollowed for a while but I’m guessing favourite child Maddie will be getting a new bed instead of letting wren and the girls keeping the beds they had, assuming their getting their own rooms finally

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe that wrens first big bed had to be a hand me down from one of the girls, I don’t know if she’s shown the girls bedroom’s recently because I unfollowed for a while but I’m guessing favourite child Maddie will be getting a new bed instead of letting wren and the girls keeping the beds they had, assuming their getting their own rooms finally
Think she said she’s getting them both a double bed for Christmas.

im more shocked wren was in that baby bed for so long. She really needs to do all 3 of their rooms up to make it fair & wren needs a more suitable room.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she still likes the name Wren? I can’t imagine being young and out on the piss and meeting a 20 year old lad named Wren 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure it was her 2nd she wanted to call Clementine, but didn’t for some reason.

The girls have quite traditional names.

I did actually think Wren was a girl as well with that name as I do know more girls with that name.

Reactions: 4
she does look really poorly, I do hope she’s ok 😢
And (apologies if she is poorly), if it is intentional weight loss, she needs to get some help before it fucks up the girls, as believe me, it will. (Personal experience plus observed countless times)

Reactions: 8
Noticed in this photo today, how with losing so much weight it I really ageing her. I used to think he was attractive looking lady, but today she doesn’t look well at all
She looks so thin here 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She looks so thin here 😞
I know it's a difficult and personal thing to broach with someone, but none of the followers ever say anything (publicly) at all about her weight or appearance - just tell her how great she looks, which probably just increases her desire to be skeletal! poor thing.

Reactions: 2
My god that's shocking but I believe with Katie its all just a form of attention seeking. She will be loving comments on how she looks. She claims to be so happy but what married mum of 3 who is happy looks like THAT.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.