Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is looking thinner and thinner by the day. Her content is getting more and more boring too - I mean, a half an hour cleaning video? Really?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She looks really unwell, she clearly thrives off weight loss and loves it when she is skinny and you can tell from the change in content but its obviously not been a healthy weight loss given she hasn't shared the gym etc like she normally does and its showing..

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes’

Reactions: 12
The fidgety, picking at each item of clothing gives me the rage!! What’s she fussing with?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I play a mental game of where is she going to pick (that slight pull) she does on the clothes. Normally at the top of the shoulder, sometimes at the waist of a T-shirt. Makes me laugh because I imagine viewers watching going ohh I like that crochet bright green top, oh no Katie has shown me how it streaches at the shoulder, I don't like it now.

Overall I don't mind these new shop try ons she does. I find I actually watch them compared to the ones of her walking the dog in the woods or lighting a candle. Those I just scroll past. Bored stiff of being told that her weekends are mainly taken up with football, then a shot of some muddy boots or a shot of one of the girls in their football socks. Katie telling us that this game is quite far away blah, blah. Same every week. She would be better off saying nothing and only mentioning when they are not. Football takes up vast majority of their time, which she loves and wouldn't change.... She tells us that all the time too. Kids are older so they don't do much interesting or watchable stuff at the weekends, so why bother coming on to insta stories to tell everyone.

Reactions: 9
I don't normally post on her thread but YIKES the stories this morning. She looks skeletal. I really think she has some serious issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She used to be posting all the time about how she feels ill on and off and gets these random symptoms. She needs to see a doctor.

Reactions: 1
Complete with, look, I eat food! post. I mean we all know the signs. Bit sad really.

Reactions: 6
She does! Her legs are shocking to me! And when you compare her to only a year ago the difference is insane. She definitely can’t be a healthy weight now. I hope her family step on!

Reactions: 2
I think I'm gonna have to unfollow her after her tiny portioned lunch. Look at the fork compared to the amount of food. Eurgh it's so obvious to me what is going on.

Reactions: 4
I think I'm gonna have to unfollow her after her tiny portioned lunch. Look at the fork compared to the amount of food. Eurgh it's so obvious to me what is going on.
Totally. How is that a lunch?!? Plus it looks revolting

Reactions: 1
In the latest vlog of hers I watched she showed herself getting dressed (not a try-on video, actually getting dressed in the morning). I can't remember her ever doing that before. She is desperate to show off how skinny she is - and she is very skinny.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was shocked at their pizzas for four of them.

I think John & Maddie were sharing a medium and Katie & lottie were sharing a small.

I’m no greedy cow, in fact I consider my portion sizes quite reasonable, but there’s no way that would do for us.

I can have a medium for myself at a push and my husband will have a medium/large…

Also they had no sides & no desserts to go alongside their tiny pizzas.

they eat like sparrows.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was shocked at their pizzas for four of them.

I think John & Maddie were sharing a medium and Katie & lottie were sharing a small.

I’m no greedy cow, in fact I consider my portion sizes quite reasonable, but there’s no way that would do for us.

I can have a medium for myself at a push and my husband will have a medium/large…

Also they had no sides & no desserts to go alongside their tiny pizzas.

they eat like sparrows.
and the amount of sports the girls do they need to be eating enough to sustain them. She is imposing her unhealthy food habits on those girls and it's going to end badly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.