Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can relate on this. I took my daughter to school for ages because it was all new, she was going where she knew no one. I always get parents numbers of who’s house she is going to and she’s 15 🙈 Her friends mums are the same and I’d actually say I was one of the more relaxed. Don’t forget we’ve had COVID and where these kids would often build that up over time, they’re behind.
My mum must have been cruel then because I was always just left to fend for myself and walk to school alone, even though I didn’t have any friends at first at high school 😂 my mum didn’t drive anyway and I would have been mortified if she had walked me there 😂

it was just the whole way she was talking about her going to her friends, it sounded like she was talking about a much younger child. I get the whole covid thing, but I do think Katie does wrap the kids up too much, they are very sheltered.

maybe I see it differently as I grew up in a deprived area and I was always very street wise.

Reactions: 2
My mum must have been cruel then because I was always just left to fend for myself and walk to school alone, even though I didn’t have any friends at first at high school 😂 my mum didn’t drive anyway and I would have been mortified if she had walked me there 😂

it was just the whole way she was talking about her going to her friends, it sounded like she was talking about a much younger child. I get the whole covid thing, but I do think Katie does wrap the kids up too much, they are very sheltered.

maybe I see it differently as I grew up in a deprived area and I was always very street wise.
Totally get it. I was walking to school in primary school from probably about the age of 6/7 and I would be responsible for my sister too. I couldn’t imagine my daughter doing that at the same age. Letting them go is a challenge and I definitely struggle but I think we view things different from when I was younger. This is the only thing I can relate to her about though 😂

Reactions: 1
I can relate on this. I took my daughter to school for ages because it was all new, she was going where she knew no one. I always get parents numbers of who’s house she is going to and she’s 15 🙈 Her friends mums are the same and I’d actually say I was one of the more relaxed. Don’t forget we’ve had COVID and where these kids would often build that up over time, they’re behind.

I’m pretty much the same, letting go is so hard! My son has to get the bus bro school as I don’t have a car and it’s taken me a whole year of him being at secondary school to actually stop panicking about it! 🙈

Reactions: 3
I actually feel a bit sad for her she is stick thin and it’s worrying. Still does my nut in, but extreme weight loss when you’re you’re not huge to begin with is never a sign of a healthy happy mind and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 4
Agree she looks insanely unhealthy atm. She clearly does a lot of exercise with the gym, long dog walks etc, and doesn't appear to eat a huge amount. It's quite worrying considering she was previously a comfortable 10/12. Surely her husband is concerned? It isn't a good example to set her children, especially as they are sporty, she should promote a healthy lifestyle for them.

It must be hard trying to stay relevant online if that’s your job when there’s forever younger people starting up. I actually thought Katie was one of the few who had diversified and didn’t need to trade on aesthetics and family life as she could make a living from travel blogging but clearly the looks side is a concern for her. Unless she’s always had issues.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she goes to the gym at all - I think the only exercise she does is walking. I just think she barely eats! I agree, she is looking rather unhealthily thin at the moment. I hope she doesn't go any further, and is looking after herself for her kids!
.;

8C5E73C8-58FA-49F7-A142-A6FDBA702CAD.jpeg

She’s saying JonJon has drawn these?!? Freehand? I’m sorry but the Santa one I’ve used the identical copy from Google when I made Christmas cards at school. He hasn’t drawn them Katie he’s copy & pasted…..why the fabrication?

• Wow
I don't think she goes to the gym at all - I think the only exercise she does is walking. I just think she barely eats! I agree, she is looking rather unhealthily thin at the moment. I hope she doesn't go any further, and is looking after herself for her kids!
.;
Yes definitely looks like she's not eating rather going to the gym - she's too idle for that!

It does make me laugh how she posts all these cooking posts & Sunday roasts etc…

I’ve followed her right from the beginning and she used to live off takeaways, meals out & microwave meals and she used to openly admit she couldn’t cook and had never cooked a roast.

Now she acts like the next Jamie Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It does make me laugh how she posts all these cooking posts & Sunday roasts etc…

I’ve followed her right from the beginning and she used to live off takeaways, meals out & microwave meals and she used to openly admit she couldn’t cook and had never cooked a roast.

Now she acts like the next Jamie Oliver
Can do a sweetie graze board, fajitas and cooks with a fish slice! Use the correct utensils!!

• Haha
I wasn't at all surprised that the weekend when the uncle was down she chose to go to Maddie's football, take Maddie to lunch, post a selfie with her and Maddie with the I love you icons. Then this morning how she is loving this stage, again all Maddie and school, Maddie on the cusp of teen hood and a quick 'oh and the youngest two are at cute ages too'.

She did say though it was because her uncle watched her last time 🤷‍♀️

I’ve watched her from the beginning and Lottie was always the favourite. I think it changed a bit when Wren came along though. I just think she has more to talk about online with Maddie, it gives her something to discuss on her socials.

Very telling that’s she’s proud of her weight loss on the latest grid post. Hands waving in front of her belly, pulling on the waist band of a skirt, lifting her top up to reveal her midriff. In one shot her legs look skeletal

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Very telling that’s she’s proud of her weight loss on the latest grid post. Hands waving in front of her belly, pulling on the waist band of a skirt, lifting her top up to reveal her midriff. In one shot her legs look skeletal
And why is she posting party outfits? They never go out!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.