Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and the amount of sports the girls do they need to be eating enough to sustain them. She is imposing her unhealthy food habits on those girls and it's going to end badly.
Yeah exactly. They are very active children. I used to be very active as a child and I could eat none stop.
Also does Jon just go along with the meals or something?
No way would my husband agree to share a medium pizza and have nothing else along with it. It’s just not enough to sustain him.

Reactions: 8
I have recently unfollowed too. I used to think of her as being fairly harmless as far as influencers go, but I find her triggering these days. A combination of the toddler sized portions and the tugging at the shoulders/waistbands of outfits when she's filming herself in changing rooms, like "look at how baggy this is on me". I hope she is getting help.

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked at how too thin she looks. Her head has got that too large body for her look. I hope she realises she's got issues soon and gets help, if she hasn't already.

Surely John must realise? He shared a medium pizza for his tea? A full grown man?! He doesn't look particularly underweight, he must be secret eating somewhere surely?

Reactions: 6
It makes me feel sick to look at her. I feel given her job and the responsibility she has to her children and other young Mums she's obviously loving the attention. Spent too long looking in the mirror thinking about herself, desperately needs a proper job.

Reactions: 5
My two kids do football on a Saturday and Sunday too, we would never be able to manage with 2 medium pizzas!!!!
We had pizza afew weeks ago and had 2 large, I cooked some breaded chicken on the side and we had fries, garlic bread and some salad.
And my kids were still hungry about an hour later 🤣

Reactions: 3
In Katie's last vlog I'm sure there was quite a bit of tension between her & John. Maybe it was just a day where they were rubbing each other up the wrong way. Happens in the best of partnerships. Now was it just me thinking that or did others I did detect a weeny bit of snark about? I think she even said John was grumpy at one point? I got more irritated than grumpy vibes but interested in others opinions

Reactions: 1
I don't really understand the 'flask on the go' thing. I know she is out at dinner time but why does she need to take her dinner with her? I do exercise classes at weird times in the evenings so I eat my main meal for the day at lunch on these days - I make enough of my meals on other days to have this the next day or freeze meals so I just need to microwave them. I then have toast or cereal or something when I get in after my classes. Why can't Katie do the same why does she need to take a flask on the go with unappealing food in it?

Reactions: 5
I don't really understand the 'flask on the go' thing. I know she is out at dinner time but why does she need to take her dinner with her? I do exercise classes at weird times in the evenings so I eat my main meal for the day at lunch on these days - I make enough of my meals on other days to have this the next day or freeze meals so I just need to microwave them. I then have toast or cereal or something when I get in after my classes. Why can't Katie do the same why does she need to take a flask on the go with unappealing food in it?
It’s for the kids isn’t it?

We do thermos lunches a lot. I’d love ideas for my kids…but they need pasta or a rice dish. Something with proper substance to get them through the day. Edamame beans aren’t going to cut it, unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t see how the kids could manage on that little meal out of the flask when doing sports.
Surely something with more protein and carbs would be better and not a meagre portion?

Reactions: 2
I think she’s clutching at straws to keep her instshun career going with the cooking..she’s admitted in the past she doesn’t cook. She’s done well out of it over the years but I think her time online has come to an end.

I think she’s clutching at straws to keep her instshun career going with the cooking..she’s admitted in the past she doesn’t cook. She’s done well out of it over the years but I think her time online has come to an end.
I agree. I think this will become her new personality for a while as she literally has nothing else to post. This and cleaning…because Stacey and Mrs Hinch do well out of it. Without her family travel, she has nothing…

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel… no idea what that face is she’s pulling 🤣 but the clothes are literally hanging off!

---

I actually think she has now deleted it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wonder why she deleted. Was just about to go running to see it!
It’s really weird because it was there early on in the morning and then it just disappeared! She was pulling this ridiculous face though and her clothes were falling off her!

---

It’s back! I was properly starting to think I was imagining it 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.