Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fannying around the changing rooms again I see. And then having the audacity not to even buy anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty much the same, letting go is so hard! My son has to get the bus bro school as I don’t have a car and it’s taken me a whole year of him being at secondary school to actually stop panicking about it! 🙈
Mines 22 and at uni 300 miles away……it does NOT get easier 🤣😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Fannying around the changing rooms again I see. And then having the audacity not to even buy anything.
This really angers me with “sinfluencers”! I don’t want to buy clothes that have been tried on by numerous people who have no intention of buying them! 😡

Reactions: 8
Who has the time and the energy to try on a load of clothes that you aren’t intending on buying? I cba even trying on something I want.

Reactions: 13
If you look through her reels, the Try On videos get waaaay more views than her normal content - I’m assuming she did the first one genuinely and it took off, so now she keeps doing them (and wasting everyone’s time) just for views 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Who has the time and the energy to try on a load of clothes that you aren’t intending on buying? I cba even trying on something I want.
She has nothing else to fill her day with really. Basically a SAHM with all kids in school 😂😂 Just vacuous and unnecessary content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think she’s got something wrong with her. Something definitely isn’t normal with being so thin.

Reactions: 1
She looks malnourished. No amount of highlights, make up and microblading can hide that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.