Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be a better mum than me because there’s no way on earth I’d be sleeping out on a hard cold floor under the tree a few nights before Christmas!! Kids all hyped up, no one sleeping properly 🤪🤪🤪 I bet the kids love it but no thanks!

Reactions: 10
She must be a better mum than me because there’s no way on earth I’d be sleeping out on a hard cold floor under the tree a few nights before Christmas!! Kids all hyped up, no one sleeping properly 🤪🤪🤪 I bet the kids love it but no thanks!
Isn’t her house really overlooked too by neighbours? No blinds. Couldn’t sleep like that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anybody else thinks she just sets it all up for instagram and they just watch the movie eat the snacks and then go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody else thinks she just sets it all up for instagram and they just watch the movie eat the snacks and then go to bed
I used to gulibly believe it but now I don't. Set up for the gram. Maybe the kids stay there all night but not Katie or Jon.

Reactions: 4
So the two girls are having separate rooms now and the wee makeovers are their Christmas Present!!!
Seriously!!!! That’s just part and parcel of family life!!!! What a pair of cheapskates 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the two girls are having separate rooms now and the wee makeovers are their Christmas Present!!!
Seriously!!!! That’s just part and parcel of family life!!!! What a pair of cheapskates 😡😡😡
I definitely don’t think they scrimp on the kids whatsoever, if anything she’s probably saying it to downplay it. I can imagine they get brand new iPhones/iPads/PlayStations
They’re always in branded clothes. I bet they’re absolutely minted

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she gets them much at Christmas & birthdays. She’s shown their present piles and whether you believe her or not, they are small piles of modest gifts.

I don’t think she needs to splash out at Christmas, they get so much stuff for ads and gifted stuff that they wouldn’t need to. They recently got a Nintendo switch for free.

There’s a lot of things I don’t like about her, but I don’t think her kids are spoilt really. Privileged yeah, but I don’t think she splashes loads on them.

Reactions: 12
I know loads of people who do this, especially for older (“non Santa”) kids like Maddie. A lot of teens and preteens would get bits and bobs for their rooms as stocking fillers anyway - so what’s the difference doing it before Christmas?

Don’t see an issue with this, it might be what they’ve asked for. At least it’s practical and not just a grotesque display of consumerism like that family with the creepy dad (not the SJs, other one) who have walls of presents on Christmas morning.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure Katie has said before that she doesn't go overboard at Christams because the children know they are lucky with the experiences they get in terms of holidays etc. To be fair, I don't begrudge her philosophy there. They do go on expensive holidays and back when she said this I am sure they were paid for by themselves.

Reactions: 14
Every year she does a gushing birthday post for Maddie. Couldn't be prouder of the one that made her a mum (coz Katie loves a cliche). We get it you love your daughter. It would be lovely if it wasn't for the fact she always goes oot for Maddie but not the other two. This is what she posted for Wren.
I couldn't find one for Lottie, when I clicked on all the nice photos of Lottie it was for an AD.
Screenshot_20221224_105348.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
To be fair, for years before she had Wren, Lottie was the favourite. She admitted she took far more photos of her & even referred to her as her “favourite girl” on one of her blog posts! She used to constantly say how hard work maddie was and how chill lottie was!

I think maddie deserves some favouritism to be fair 🤣

Although I do agree it is weird how maddie is the only one now to get a balloon number post and all the rest of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Every year she does a gushing birthday post for Maddie. Couldn't be prouder of the one that made her a mum (coz Katie loves a cliche). We get it you love your daughter. It would be lovely if it wasn't for the fact she always goes oot for Maddie but not the other two. This is what she posted for Wren.
I couldn't find one for Lottie, when I clicked on all the nice photos of Lottie it was for an AD.
View attachment 1828997
I think she overcompensates for Maddie because her birthday is Christmas Eve which is frankly a crap day to have a birthday so she goes OTT

Reactions: 8
Came here to say the same thing.. She always does gushing, adoring posts for Maddie but I never seem to notice them for the other two. Maybe I just notice Maddie's more because of the Christmas tree, idk.

I think she may worry that Maddies birthday is so close to Christmas that it’s not about her becuas she has two other children excited for Christmas and it can take the light of maddies birthday.
I think it’s pretty obvious Katie does love and care about all her 3 children!

Reactions: 9
Todays stories in the bowling alley… oh my god I am shocked at how skinny she’s got!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Do these brands do any research before offering work to these ‘influencers’? She’s advertising Tassimo - but we know she never drinks hot drinks!!! I’m guessing they pay well 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Do these brands do any research before offering work to these ‘influencers’? She’s advertising Tassimo - but we know she never drinks hot drinks!!! I’m guessing they pay well 🙄
Well she’s sold her children’s privacy for years for cold hard cash so there’s nothing she won’t advertise for money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.