Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So L was on a live saying her dla and carers had been stopped and she had no money to feed her kids, loads of people were donating and she got £130 for food from that money, she's on a live now she's done a haul of what she's just brought and she's getting a puppy 🤷‍♀️ can't see someone giving her a puppy for nothing so wheres this money come from,
She is just as vile. The way she treated KIM was disgusting stopping her seeing their daughter. See she also has a new gf

Reactions: 1
Anyone on L live, the girlfriend is at a and e with a cotton bud stuck in her ear 😂 hope they get it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talk about moving fast…. L and D met on Saturday it’s now Tuesday and D is already talking about quitting her job and moving in with L…. I think L would lose a good chunk of her UC if she was too so that especially with the amount of trolls that would report her to UC. H did say she would be moved in by next week 😂😂

I got blocked on D live for asking why she was in a-e yesterday. Ridiculous pair of them lol how long is this relationship gonna last?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That relationship is just gonna go down hill😂

Kinda makes you laugh , why are all relationships on tiktok

Anyone on L live, the girlfriend is at a and e with a cotton bud stuck in her ear 😂 hope they get it out.
That whole situation is a bit weird. She made a video last night saying she came back from the hospital and got it out herself. This morning the video is gone and no-ones allowed to mention it 🤔😂 Bet the hospital said there was nothing in her ear and she was embarrassed so made out she got it out herself 😂

• Haha
Sorry but... you go and meet someone stranger off tiktok for the first time a few days ago let her into your home with your kids there. Doesn't sit right with me. Now she's going to give up her life back home to move up with Linda. After a few days.. isnt that going to fast... specially when all she was doing last week was slaging Katie off bla bla... doesn't make sence to me..

Allowing to take your son out to get a hair cut with a randomer .. mmmmm

Lesbians have this awful stereotype about moving in, and on, fast and it’s true. I met my girl on the Thursday and by the following Saturday we had moved in together. 12 years later we are still going very strong.
Anyone see Katie’s live? Her youngest on Xbox live on mic and she’s sitting discussing strap pjs, squirting and sex. She even gets out her strap on and throws it back in a draw. What. The. duck. Like I’m open. I’m all about sex. But when her kids are within ear shot? Then Jordan came on the live and she tried to stop the convo But in the comments people were still on about vibrators and a few minutes later in walks her eldest. It’a 3pm and you want to sit and discuss R making you squirt? Katie. I know you have no idea what you’re doing.

That’s actually disgusting talking about things like that with kids in ear shot!
Is Katie with Riley again?

HAVE DONE A THREAD ABOUT LINDA.

SPELT HER PISSING NAME WRONG BUT I'VE DONE IT 🤣🤣🤣

Linda just doesn’t bother me, she is what she is. I haven’t been able to watch any lives for the last few days, it wouldn’t surprised me that K set up an account and comes on here to move the convo away from her and on to Linda. Can someone keep me posted on the con artist please?

• Haha
Linda just doesn’t bother me, she is what she is. I haven’t been able to watch any lives for the last few days, it wouldn’t surprised me that K set up an account and comes on here to move the convo away from her and on to Linda. Can someone keep me posted on the con artist please?
I’m here for the Katie drama 🙌🏻 I don’t delve into Linda the same as I don’t do it to Deanna or Hannah. You can’t beat someone whipping out a strap on live at 3pm and talking about R making her squirt.
I think she is back with R. Not like officially but I think it’s more of a duck buddy. I think R is just an easy person to be around and K needs someone to always be there. Cannot for one minute believe either K or R is good in bed. I have good authority that Katie is tit in the old sack - she might like to think she’s good but sources are spilling that she is absolutely terrible. She screams of that though. My gaydar says so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely not! But definitely think Linda needed her own thread aswell as social involvement too! What is this about a con artist haven’t watched today. I don’t get Katie’s videos with the lip syncing and what I’m assuming she thinks is f me eyes 🤦‍♀️ Embarrassing 😳

I’m here for the Katie drama 🙌🏻 I don’t delve into Linda the same as I don’t do it to Deanna or Hannah. You can’t beat someone whipping out a strap on live at 3pm and talking about R making her squirt.
I think she is back with R. Not like officially but I think it’s more of a duck buddy. I think R is just an easy person to be around and K needs someone to always be there. Cannot for one minute believe either K or R is good in bed. I have good authority that Katie is tit in the old sack - she might like to think she’s good but sources are spilling that she is absolutely terrible. She screams of that though. My gaydar says so 😂
Is she back with R? If so it’s because the pair of them have no one else. My gaydar also thinks K is rubbish in bed. I get the feeling it doesn’t get beyond first base and if it did it would feel very awkward and clumsy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.