Katie Bailey #5 gambling, dishonesty, neglect and abuse, throw it at KB and she’ll have every excuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊 I have to write more as it won't let me just post thank you, so here's my post for notifications 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her last video. Going away tomorrow? Firstly where the dogs going? And secondly I'm sure your eldest will be left at home alone. Skanky trollop KB

Reactions: 4
Her last video. Going away tomorrow? Firstly where the dogs going? And secondly I'm sure your eldest will be left at home alone. Skanky trollop KB
She said she’s taking the pups with her. just spend the time with ur kids and maybe not drag two puppies out for a full trip out, just my opinion

Reactions: 1
Well the puppies saved her life lol 😂 she needs to get a grip silly woman

• Haha
one more thing k cuz we know you read this. The fact you state you have to now fight for your kids. If that was me I wouldn’t dream of signing back into tt. That’s how much of a disgrace you really are. YOU don’t deserve kids. You’re a child yourself, so immature and the fact you won’t leave tt for your own kids. Proper tit mum you are

Reactions: 10
one more thing k cuz we know you read this. The fact you state you have to now fight for your kids. If that was me I wouldn’t dream of signing back into tt. That’s how much of a disgrace you really are. YOU don’t deserve kids. You’re a child yourself, so immature and the fact you won’t leave tt for your own kids. Proper tit mum you are
she never even signed out 😂she can log out of tiktok but she definitely won’t be doing 😂

On H live she’s on with p and now h and m are at war hahaha
Well H went into Ms live in the comments and was calling her out 😂 and then even called T (M mod) as she used to be a mod for H. Don’t know what’s gone on there but T muted herself and wouldn’t come on camera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well H went into Ms live in the comments and was calling her out 😂 and then even called T (M mod) as she used to be a mod for H. Don’t know what’s gone on there but T muted herself and wouldn’t come on camera 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have noticed T has been a mod for a few people and never shows her face on camera. I remember her being a mod for H and there was a big fall out, not sure why. Think she is a snake and is one to watch.

I have noticed T has been a mod for a few people and never shows her face on camera. I remember her being a mod for H and there was a big fall out, not sure why. Think she is a snake and is one to watch.
Is T the one who does that really f*cking tit American accent?

Is T the one who does that really f*cking tit American accent?
no that’s a different mod

Yes definitely. Looks like she moves from group to group. I’ve never really seen her on the camera but I’m thinking she must be a catfish because her tiktoks look filtered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.