Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s having a break of Tiktok because It cannot cope with the trolling 😳 . It hasn’t been trolled no doubt it will be back soon .

Reactions: 3
It’s having a break of Tiktok because It cannot cope with the trolling 😳 . It hasn’t been trolled no doubt it will be back soon .
Think she’s tryin to make out that Kirsty is trolling her.. think the girl has better things to be doing lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she’s tryin to make out that Kirsty is trolling her.. think the girl has better things to be doing lol..
Kirsty doesn’t give K a second thought 😂😂 k is a jealous Bitter witch . Kirsty drama lasted 5 mins and then she picked herself up and moved on . If she is being trolled she would have put up evidence and made big song & dance out of it . She be bk on because loads messaged her & told her to come back 😳🙈😂 yeah they did K 😉😉😉

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep doing public announcements 🤣🤣🤣 I would like to make it clear blah blah god give it a rest no one fancies you - you smelly beggar

• Haha
She does this all the time! She starts a vendetta against someone, and Altho she hasn’t named the girl everyone knows who she’s on about so she’ll end up trolled by her clan. And then she dissappears off tiktok let’s things die down and comes back as if she never started anything. The whole Hannah is nice and all this last night is a complete U turn from what she put that girl before. She is really bizarre.

Reactions: 4
What’s with the aggressive “you understand” post. No one wants to force you on a date, you are a deluded, lying, narcissistic person who really needs some professional mental health support or you will continue living this strange victim playing role and not be able to parent your sons in a happy and healthy way.

She’s lied about covid,so she had to come off tt until it passes..

Swear she just doesn’t let up 😂 Her narcissism is escalating, her morals are decreasing and her entitlement is through the roof. Her constant want for validation takes away any aspect of a personality and she’s just a walking talking contraction. Think she slightly suffers from memory loss and she’s stumbling so much on her lies that it’s probably causing the anxiety she claims to have. Always announcing her departure so people take note and message her with well wishes and ‘please come back - we miss you’ while laughing at the fact her gifts will come in ten fold like they do every time. Sometimes you have to wonder who is worse … her or her followers?

Reactions: 7
I just love her advice and words of wisdom wow I never knew I could put my phone down. Guys it’s ok to put your phone down. Such an inspiration she is 🙄 Katie it’s ok to use soap hun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think this is why K has been sanctioned 😂😂😂

Those who use social media a lot will leave a trail of their life and habits, often allowing investigators to piece together a picture of what that person’s life actually looks like.

If this is not consistent with the details of that person’s claim for benefits, that evidence may end up being used against them.

beggy Bailey has left some trail for them 🙈

Those who use social media a lot will leave a trail of their life and habits, often allowing investigators to piece together a picture of what that person’s life actually looks like.

If this is not consistent with the details of that person’s claim for benefits, that evidence may end up being used against them.

I wonder does she declare the £600 a month she gets from the dad..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I wonder does she declare the £600 a month she gets from the dad..

😂 not bloody likely

Ooopppps.. so Thursday she was positive for covid and sat she’s in town.. the biggest hypocrite to walk this earth.. maybe ur purse being stolen is karma for all the people u conned out of money.. single mothers.. vulnerable women.. the list goes on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.