Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.... ohhhhh treated myself bla bla mum guilt now ill give them to my child.... anything for a bit attention... paying her kids love once again....

The most ugliest trainers I have ever seen

Obviously having to get her child in the bleeping camera. duck off you silly bleep...
They look huge! No way did she buy them for herself probably for him the whole time unless she does have massive feet 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Could she not give them to him off camera?
Dont get why she always has to act like worlds best mum! you shouldnt have to buy your kids love 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
They look huge! No way did she buy them for herself probably for him the whole time unless she does have massive feet 😳
This!! ☝ they looked massive compared to her shoe size.
Could she not give them to him off camera?
Dont get why she always has to act like worlds best mum! you shouldnt have to buy your kids love 🤦🏼‍♀️
But if she didn’t film it, it didn’t happen. If I’d just lost £800, then trainers would be yeeeeeeeted back in that shop for a refund so I could at least live. But then. I don’t beg on TikTok.

This!! ☝ they looked massive compared to her shoe size.

But if she didn’t film it, it didn’t happen. If I’d just lost £800, then trainers would be yeeeeeeeted back in that shop for a refund so I could at least live. But then. I don’t beg on TikTok.
I’d be fuming if I lost that much money She didn’t look like she was arsed because it never happened she’s just so weird. Just a smelly beggar and she’s prob had al kinds now she’s saying she’s been robbed. Public announcements about covid and she’s walking round spreading her syphalis she’s just an attention seeking scrounger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d be fuming if I lost that much money She didn’t look like she was arsed because it never happened she’s just so weird. Just a smelly beggar and she’s prob had al kinds now she’s saying she’s been robbed. Public announcements about covid and she’s walking round spreading her syphalis she’s just an attention seeking scrounger
It’s the whole my son would love them more than I do. If you know your son would love a pair of certain trainers but then claim you bought them for yourself then just wtf! Why would you buy yourself something you know your child would love dingbat

It’s the whole my son would love them more than I do. If you know your son would love a pair of certain trainers but then claim you bought them for yourself then just wtf! Why would you buy yourself something you know your child would love dingbat
She’s also well got them somewhere dodgy or their fakes because if my child asked where I got something I’d tell them the shop. It isn’t that big of a deal

Reactions: 4

She’s also well got them somewhere dodgy or their fakes because if my child asked where I got something I’d tell them the shop. It isn’t that big of a deal
Probably stolen she's got them on the cheap Probably from the people who supposedly stole her purse

Reactions: 2
They were for him the whole time. What happened to not posting her kids on tt and coming off tt. I would be so embarrassed to never stick to my word, she constantly lies.

Reactions: 5
The comments 🤦‍♀️ Telling her she’s such a great mum. I’ve not seen anything great about her parenting. I don’t get how people still believe it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
K thinks by buying her kids stuff it’s being a good parent & buy posting it on Tt looking for validation 😂😂 duck off K your a dangerous deceitful parent . You need parenting classes girl and asap . Your a joke

I see the car she was offering for free hasn't gone! There's no way someone wouldn't of had that especially it being free

Reactions: 2
I see the car she was offering for free hasn't gone! There's no way someone wouldn't of had that especially it being free
He was promted to say that.. nothing that comes out of her mouth is true..

Reactions: 3
That last video of hers is absolute bullshit! As if anyone has messaged her about a hate campaign about her ex. Saying that’s not what she’s about she doesn’t do that? Really Katie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
K doesn’t keep the drugs she sells on top of the fridge any more.. she keeps them in another place, some one regular comes round drops them off and she sells them. She is also associated with local trampy thieves. This way she has cash in hand, drug money which she won’t be able to put into her account without suspicion. Brakes into building with her son in tow, teaching him how to be the next criminal

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.