Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifts were good this weekend.. new jacket on her again. And she has no shame showing it off.. knowing again she begged for the money to entertain her kids and went shopping with it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Gifts were good this weekend.. new jacket on her again. And she has no shame showing it off.. knowing again she begged for the money to entertain her kids and went shopping with it.
She always has new clothes, and not cheap ones. And is not afraid to flaunt them off. I have noticed cloe has made a few positive videos.

Reactions: 1
Whos Lucy? I can't understand her accent 🤣 what is she saying
It appears, Katie has logged into Cloes Snapchat. And has been deleting stuff. And tried to change the password. And what's given it away she has deleted Lucy ( the one who always stuck up for her)

It appears, Katie has logged into Cloes Snapchat. And has been deleting stuff. And tried to change the password. And what's given it away she has deleted Lucy ( the one who always stuck up for her)
Oh dear silly katie, but we know she will deny it

She has been very quiet, I haven't seen her at all.
She was live yesterday nothing interesting.
Apart from saying she had to go to the shops for the older one otherwise he will kick off if she doesn't get his bits he's asked for, no doubt a vape

Reactions: 2
Is she preaching about doin her job as a mother again.. ffs get up and get ur kids to school like normal parents do!! The absence from school must be shocking. She thinks cuz she’s a single parent that she’s amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was live yesterday nothing interesting.
Apart from saying she had to go to the shops for the older one otherwise he will kick off if she doesn't get his bits he's asked for, no doubt a vape
Yes must of been. Otherwise I would be making.him go himself.

In that video about single mums she was saying about people helping them out. Go and make them a drink or let them go to bed for 5 mins. They never get a break. She hasn't got 2 toddlers around her 7 days a week her kids should be in school for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week she doesn't work she can laze about on her own all day and get a break I don't get it

Reactions: 5
In that video about single mums she was saying about people helping them out. Go and make them a drink or let them go to bed for 5 mins. They never get a break. She hasn't got 2 toddlers around her 7 days a week her kids should be in school for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week she doesn't work she can laze about on her own all day and get a break I don't get it
She really does think she is the only single mum in the entire world.
She sleeps when they do actually go to school.

Beggy is quite.. suppose she’s off driving around in her new car.. will plead poverty for the wkd for money

I knew she would have some story for the wkd.. her road man son gave her £25 to cheer her up. Let the Revolut beggin commence

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not being funny but it’s not normal for your child to give you money to make you happy. Regardless if it was buy red bull, surely he could have bought her that if this story was true at all. Even if he isn’t affectionate why is money something you would give your parent. I would be confused if my kids were giving me money, it would be straight back to them and an explanation that’s their money, they keep it for themselves I don’t need it. I wonder if she actually went and spent the money on the goodies or had the decency to give it back to him alongside the goodies.