Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory: Katie gets PIP either for herself or one/both boys. One will be high rate. She’s got someone (Eva?) to claim she is her carer. Gets carers allowance. Goes to car dealership and claims needs car but can’t drive herself (right now) but has a carer for her/boys. Puts car in Eva’s name or as main driver but car is classed as Katie’s because it’s under her PIP mobility. You don’t have to actually drive yourself to get a mobility car. So the pro is Katie having this car but the downside is - Eva cannot drive the car without Katie being in it technically and Katie cannot drive it at all until she gets a license and takes Eva off main driver. The paperwork she would have signed would have eluded to the fact she cannot drive it herself and Eva can when the person she ‘cares’ for is travelling with her.
She’s obviously keepin this quite.. she’s got something to hide

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously keepin this quite.. she’s got something to hide
She would have too. Seeing as it can be classed as fraud. Especially as she wouldn’t be able to resist filming herself driving and we all have screenshots of her number plate possibly 💀

Reactions: 2
This is so messed up. I honestly can’t believe this. How unfair

She would have too. Seeing as it can be classed as fraud. Especially as she wouldn’t be able to resist filming herself driving and we all have screenshots of her number plate possibly 💀
She’s been driving it tho hasn’t she, Chloe said she was driving them about and she was scared and the intention was Katie was meant to drive and park the car at the airport

Does she ever feed those kids at a normal hour… also use a flipping chopping board u skank

• Haha
So she’s now lent out £1000 again to people… u used this one before beggy lol

• Haha
Lying witch yet again and pleads poverty but as enough to fake lend someone a thousand pound yeah ok beggy bailey then she’ll say she hasn’t got it back and it was for something important 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s makin a nice little bit of money from
The lies and fake tears this morning. So
Some one just gave her 200

• Wow
I was able to watch the live without joining so I don't get blocked again 🤣 anyone notice she went into the kitchen and you could hear her filling something up and then she drunk from a red bull can, I thought it was vodka 🤣
So she was saying she's got no money and that's OK as she has the basic stuff she needs and will happily stay in this weekend then in the next breath she said about gift money going towards the cinema, someone asked a question I'm assuming about what she needed money for and she said I need money for the weekend.

• Wow
I have admin to do today so can spare 10 mins of my time to watch the twit (was messaged to watch) and I get lumbered with the ‘unblocking people so people can re-blocked’ and the ‘thanks for the £2 in my account’ THEN had to listen to her chew with her sweets. To be fair, the ONLY reason why I could watch her was because of her unblocking spree as I was previously unable to see her page. So small win. I do not know how she is still watchable. She is painful. Utterly gross and grotty. Would happily forcefully, remove her voice box 😇

• Haha
Have you seen who is back on TT in her videos. Funny how I only mentioned him a week ago. Hello dad!!!

The man who doesn’t help her as she as no support from any family whatsoever 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s full of it so why call him dad? And why doesn’t he bother with his grandson?because he’s his family she is so full of tit I can’t stand the beg

She’s full of it so why call him dad? And why doesn’t he bother with his grandson?because he’s his family she is so full of tit I can’t stand the beg
Hes obviously seen her on live and got in contact as usually she ignores question when it comes to him.
Those poor boys have people coming and going all the time

She calls everyone aunts, sister, cousin, dad because she doesn’t have real actual connections. Like when you were at school and would call your best friend your cousin to randoms or you were related to someone because your mums were BFF’s. She literally has no one and no doubt it’s fault of her own doing, so she is ‘creating’ this family narrative so she feels like she belongs. The only place she belongs is on a register.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can someone plz explain how this man is her “dad” 🙄😂
He’s the eldests grandad but she calls him dad well she does for tiktok 😂😂😂 think he only used her for views last time when he had a account she was only saying a few weeks ago she as no family and her son got no birthday cards so he can’t be that much of a good grandad or dad 😂😂😂 but the lies she tells who knows she probably said it to get more gifts and money in her PayPal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get the eldest one to make his own food, instead of moaning. I am sure he can manage to warm something up in the microwave. He needs to learn the basics.