Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread, I had to stop watching her, I have been blocked for ages and didn't miss watching her just came here to see what was happening, then set up a fake account she still does my head in might just stick to here unless something big happens 🤣

Reactions: 5
Chloe has been on. I was about to screenshot it, but she went off. Chloe has been at the police station for 20 hrs as she was caught with the tablets on her. Katie will be arrested next ( I bet she does a hiding act) the girls name who katie got the pills off was on the tablets, Enya. Chloe did have a grey tracksuit on which obviously off the police.

Reactions: 1
Chloe has been on. I was about to screenshot it, but she went off. Chloe has been at the police station for 20 hrs as she was caught with the tablets on her. Katie will be arrested next ( I bet she does a hiding act) the girls name who katie got the pills off was on the tablets, Enya. Chloe did have a grey tracksuit on which obviously off the police.
I just watched it too, no doubt katie will get away with it as she will deny supplying them to chloe, unless she has some of katies with her name on it

Reactions: 3
She also said it was katie that was erratic etc. Few comments on her live, were saying that they got blocked for saying Katie was lieing. Surprise surprise.
---
I just watched it too, no doubt katie will get away with it as she will deny supplying them to chloe, unless she has some of katies with her name on it
Let's hope she doesn't. And they believe Chloe. It's about time she was arrested.

Reactions: 2
Oh you can guarantee it was katie, she lied about chloe being sick, she said she wasn't being sick because she wasn't detoxing

I got a notification that she was live but missed it! She showed she had the tablets on one of her videos, probably katie who reported her!
What else did she say?

Team Chloe all the way.
Yes Team Chloe, I do hope Katie now gets what is coming to her. She will go into hiding no doubt. Ignore her door and phone. Well I hope they bloody knock the door down.
---
I got a notification that she was live but missed it! She showed she had the tablets on one of her videos, probably katie who reported her!
What else did she say?
She wasn't on for long. Just basically what I said before.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen 2 of Chloe’s videos about it!
Absolutely knew Katie would be giving her pills!
I hope k gets raided and gets what’s coming to her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She'll be getting maysa to go out and dump all the evidence somewhere. She's a very clever but dangerous women

Chloe’s put the live up where u can hear her saying to k to go on the live and tell the truth, that it was all a lie! U can here katie in the back crying saying no I’m not well

Chloe’s put the live up where u can hear her saying to k to go on the live and tell the truth, that it was all a lie! U can here katie in the back crying saying no I’m not well
She said once that video is out there and seen she will leave tt

Reactions: 2
Katie picks and chooses when her so called bpd effects her and she gets over a episode really quick especially when she’s getting gifted I really wish karma would get her because she seems to think she’s untouchable, and the eldest grandad who Katie called dad 😂😂😂 should of stepped in as a grandparent he should be ashamed he knows exactly what she’s like and as allowed this to happen, also all these women who’ve said how bad she is with the boys should have informed SS aswell, she’s a sick, dangerous individual

Reactions: 5