Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am quite surprised she can have that many animals in a council property. What dog is it? I am away and promised myself not to go on tiktok lol

Reactions: 2
I had my cat microchipped today, they come to your house. The lady doing it her name was Katie bailey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On live sayin her house stinks of dog tit… it smelt like that long before u got the puppy 🤣
Sayin she’s disinfected the carpet over 12 times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On live sayin her house stinks of dog tit… it smelt like that long before u got the puppy 🤣
Sayin she’s disinfected the carpet over 12 times
Yes don't blame the puppy! Take the puppy outside then, let it do it's business out there. Lazy moo!

Reactions: 2
What's the betting that puppy accidently gets pregnant soon
This was my thinking. She will proclaim over and over it was an accident guys.
She is also the type of person that would fund raise for important vet checks (won’t take) and then will also be that bleep who would hold the puppies as they come out and be in the dogs face. I’ll personally travel over to her and take them puppies 😈

Reactions: 4
So what dog has she got? I bet she will breed her, her intentions all along. As wasn't she meant to stud Marley out?
Sorry not watched her in a while.

Reactions: 1