Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Mother's Day lovelies. How disappointed do you think she was with her Mother's Day present that it wasn't from the shop? She was trying to force out some tears though. Secondly who is she kidding with her 18K is lasting two years she spunks that in JD in a week

Reactions: 1
Happy Mother's Day lovelies. How disappointed do you think she was with her Mother's Day present that it wasn't from the shop? She was trying to force out some tears though. Secondly who is she kidding with her 18K is lasting two years she spunks that in JD in a week
Happy Mothers Day.
Oh what was the present. And what 18K?

Reactions: 1
So her 10 year old was out all day with her roadman 14 year old, yeah great parenting there beggy those kids are left to there own devices whilst she sits on tiktok begging, I’m sorry but her 10 year old knows exactly what he’s doing he’s like Katie, she uses that boy to beg and get money from her followers it’s all a game to her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was watching her live on Friday and fortnite was down or something and her youngest was kicking off crying screaming because he can’t cope not being on the game and was crying because he feels like he’s never played Roblox before and she knew she was in for a long nights she got him to sit and watch a movie and he was restless because Fortnite was all he could think of. She felt really bad for him because he has autism he can’t cope with change. I have a child with autism and my god I would not let my child get that attached to a computer game that he can’t live or breathe without playing it. That’s what you call tit parenting because clearly that’s what she allows him to do day and night and why he doesn’t go to school it’s easier for her to have him on the game instead of dealing with his issues

Reactions: 7
I was watching her live on Friday and fortnite was down or something and her youngest was kicking off crying screaming because he can’t cope not being on the game and was crying because he feels like he’s never played Roblox before and she knew she was in for a long nights she got him to sit and watch a movie and he was restless because Fortnite was all he could think of. She felt really bad for him because he has autism he can’t cope with change. I have a child with autism and my god I would not let my child get that attached to a computer game that he can’t live or breathe without playing it. That’s what you call tit parenting because clearly that’s what she allows him to do day and night and why he doesn’t go to school it’s easier for her to have him on the game instead of dealing with his issues
Always her excuse about the autism.

Reactions: 3
I dont believe he has autism, I would never normally say a child isn't autistic if their parents believe they are, but with her she tells so many lies she uses it as an excuse to not have to work and get benefits for him

Reactions: 9
So her eldest as a adhd and the youngest as autism yet she lets them out all day not knowing where they are I’m sorry but if she was so concerned about his autism and change she wouldn’t have let him go to places he doesn’t know just incase he gets overwhelmed or anxious and wonders off, she leaves them in the house alone and as dragged the youngest everywhere yet his autism doesn’t seem to be affected when it suits her

So her eldest as a adhd and the youngest as autism yet she lets them out all day not knowing where they are I’m sorry but if she was so concerned about his autism and change she wouldn’t have let him go to places he doesn’t know just incase he gets overwhelmed or anxious and wonders off, she leaves them in the house alone and as dragged the youngest everywhere yet his autism doesn’t seem to be affected when it suits her
Her oldest has Asperger’s as well apparently it’s why he doesn’t like anyone touching his stuff 😂 isn’t that just normal childlike behaviour 🙈
I’d love to see the reports of her kids having all these disabilities

Reactions: 4
Now Marleys her therapy dog 🤣🤣🤣 she actually makes up new bullshit everyday

• Haha
Does anyone remember a couple of years ago she was with that blonde girl? For all of about three days and there were videos saying about falling in love with your straight best friend? What was her name? It was right after that girl had pretended to be really sick and pass away and obviously KB was all involved in that

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember a couple of years ago she was with that blonde girl? For all of about three days and there were videos saying about falling in love with your straight best friend? What was her name? It was right after that girl had pretended to be really sick and pass away and obviously KB was all involved in that
Was it a different Paige

Reactions: 2
New story for today she’s depressed again get Marley he’s your therapy dog 😂😂😂 bet you she goes live soon now she’s done her sad video ready for the gifters

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally go on TT and first video I see is her with a new dog. Making out she is training it please

Reactions: 4