Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki on live at 2.00 this morning driving to Scotland wonder how much the gifters paid 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Who brings their wheelie bin from outside into the house and starts putting the rubbish from the house. And I don't mean from the bin. Straight from worktops etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
He’s a mini Katie he’s been like that for a while I bet they lie constantly like her too they won’t know any different SS should have stepped in a long time ago because these kids haven’t got a chance with her as their mum

Reactions: 4
He’s a mini Katie he’s been like that for a while I bet they lie constantly like her too they won’t know any different SS should have stepped in a long time ago because these kids haven’t got a chance with her as their mum
They definitely lie a lot. She won’t tell him it’s a lie she will do a manipulation tactic to get him to ‘see’ it from her side. It always shocks me how SS don’t seem to care and how even her keeping him off school isn’t a red flag. The amount of medicine she feeds him is dangerous.
If you put it down on paper, you would absolutely think social were all over it but then again, I’m sure Katie wouldn’t share that side of her life. She might share someone called SS and do her usual rant and rave thing but wouldn’t necessarily go into detail about it. I think she would want to keep that quiet. She’s probably on a CIN plan with margins to hit but doesn’t say anything and to be fair; we wouldn’t know if that was the case. That’s the kind of information she wouldn’t willingly share.

Reactions: 2
My friend just told me that she’s got that car. It’s a 73 plate. I thought she had epilepsy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Theory: Katie gets PIP either for herself or one/both boys. One will be high rate. She’s got someone (Eva?) to claim she is her carer. Gets carers allowance. Goes to car dealership and claims needs car but can’t drive herself (right now) but has a carer for her/boys. Puts car in Eva’s name or as main driver but car is classed as Katie’s because it’s under her PIP mobility. You don’t have to actually drive yourself to get a mobility car. So the pro is Katie having this car but the downside is - Eva cannot drive the car without Katie being in it technically and Katie cannot drive it at all until she gets a license and takes Eva off main driver. The paperwork she would have signed would have eluded to the fact she cannot drive it herself and Eva can when the person she ‘cares’ for is travelling with her.

Reactions: 4