Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously watchin Linda’s tt and now she’s in the worst depression ever and havin mental breakdowns.. ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why what she say? Hope it's not marley as the dad the breed won't be good 2 completely different dogs
She will do anything to make money. I hope she doesn't. I can just imagine her.
---
Why what she say? Hope it's not marley as the dad the breed won't be good 2 completely different dogs
She will do anything to make money. I hope she doesn't. I can just imagine her.

Reactions: 1
Ffs is she for real.. u would swears she’s the only single mother.. woe is me all the time.. she must need money to entertain the feral brats she’s raising

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we all please remember that abuse isn’t just hitting someone or neglecting their feed. That abuse can come through financial, emotional, physical and mental. And also manipulation. Just like you, Katie, manipulated a kitten to suckle you. That is abuse.

Attachments

• Heart
Im
Sorry but there’s no way that Morgan’s dad gives her enough money to buy a pc and all those items for Morgan.. especially when m dad is in prison.

Reactions: 3
So he pays all that money but doesn’t get to see his son??? Weren’t they best friends a few years ago?
---
She’s making out he pays for both boys yet he’s only the youngests dad pleads poverty but is always spending and on live now people saying she’s the best parent 😂😂😂

Last edited:
So he pays all that money but doesn’t get to see his son??? Weren’t they best friends a few years ago?
---
She’s making out he pays for both boys yet he’s only the youngests dad pleads poverty but is always spending and on live now people saying she’s the best parent 😂😂😂
Absolutely sickening isn’t it

She once said she gets 600£ from him. That won't buy a pc if she splits it between them

Oohhhh a girl in Chloe’s dropping some tea On KB . KN was seeing this girl for 8months! Apparently seeing her in secret! Called the girl son our son! Hmmmm weird
---

---

Some kind of tit show is occurring on Chloe’s account. Some girl is outing Katie’s messages to her saying she’s been cheating with others and she’s the other woman. I’m sooo confused. 😂😂

Katie owes this woman some money and when she asked for it back Katie said she’d have to “battle with Paige” for it 😂 I wonder if DWP are aware 😂😂

Attachments

Oh Eva 😂 the same girl who done so much of Katie’s dirty work and even came into my live to give me tit 💀 It all comes out in the end.

• Haha
Some kind of tit show is occurring on Chloe’s account. Some girl is outing Katie’s messages to her saying she’s been cheating with others and she’s the other woman. I’m sooo confused. 😂😂

Katie owes this woman some money and when she asked for it back Katie said she’d have to “battle with Paige” for it 😂 I wonder if DWP are aware 😂😂
That’s Eva isn’t it 😂😂

• Haha
Oh Eva 😂 the same girl who done so much of Katie’s dirty work and even came into my live to give me tit 💀 It all comes out in the end.
It’s funny how Eva is claiming they were seeing each other in secret but it wasn’t a secret 😂 and remember your live way back when she came on, denied the whole lot but she had been caught out, too funny

• Haha
It’s funny how Eva is claiming they were seeing each other in secret but it wasn’t a secret 😂 and remember your live way back when she came on, denied the whole lot but she had been caught out, too funny
I am still flabbergasted at how Katie can manipulate people to do tit. Or they willingly do this stuff for her without a second thought. She’s a middle class woman. HOW she gets these women I’ll never know. It’s like watching old JK shows when one tooth Susan was seeing 3 different men in her crack den yet Brenda with the nice house and degree, couldn’t pull a blind man you know?! 😂
Katie always, ALWAYS has something on you. She can twist the narrative quick and steer it straight into you. She’s a hoarder of incriminating evidence. Also noted, she collects all their personal items (wearing Eva’s ring in her live early hours!) reminds me of a serial killer who collects trophies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now talking to police, the tit is so predictable with beggy bailey playing victim will be on begging later with her croaky sad fake voice

• Haha
Now talking to police, the tit is so predictable with beggy bailey playing victim will be on begging later with her croaky sad fake voice
Not being funny no police would come out at that time to take statements for her crappy behaviour catching up with her 😂 be surprised if they even go out at that time for a proper emergency, she would never go to the police she’s too busy trying to hide from them herself

WTH have I missed.. I go to bed early and miss all the tea… someone fill me in please hahahahah
---
Oh god… I just seen ur bio on tt… she don’t have insinuate un a living does she. Poor beggy makin herself out to be the victim always

Last edited: