Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s pretending she didn’t k ow nothing about what Linda said. She’s so full of tit that one

Reactions: 1
Never known somebody to get things as quick as her considering she’s got no money she’s got her carpets sorted out now wow said she’s on pip earlier as well thought pip was suppose to help you get people to do things you can’t she do t have any problem getting in a cab as she says loads of times she gets cabs she’s always in the shop on her own so what’s she claim pip fir then

She’s abruptly just come off live after reading something on her other phone 😂 2 phones but still complains she’s skint

Erm did she conveniently forget about her fake vets video of support to say she advised her to breastfeed the kitten .

Reactions: 3
Oh Katie 😂 😭 trying to spin it around from you breastfeeding the kitten to make people talk about Linda and the washing machine. Still deflecting
---
Katie said ‘it was the hottest day of the year, I was laying there naked, it was laid on my chest and I videoed it yer I did …. it was innocent.’
That one time.
Strange how it happened ‘once’ BUT she says videos in her post. Well Katie, I have 2. I genuinely thought it was just 2 but then I saw one that I don’t have 😂 💀 think that’s at least 3 times
But yet denied it all said it was a made up video, got a fake vet to justify it all whilst still denying it and I’m pretty sure it was more than once and she and the T-shirt rolled up for the cat to do it Im sure from what I remember of the vid
---
But yet denied it all said it was a made up video, got a fake vet to justify it all whilst still denying it and I’m pretty sure it was more than once and she and the T-shirt rolled up for the cat to do it Im sure from what I remember of the vid
Also Kim was trying to justify it yesterday to the girl she usually has in her box, she was speaking of kittens and the friend laughed and said don’t I can’t take that serious and Kim was like tbf she didn’t do it, she took the vid to show what happens when kittens get taken away from there mum early do, eh? What are you serious? Have you seen the vids? Or are you just trying to justify it because you know the vids were sent to L and you dislike her more than the truth

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone that supports her for that kitten gate is as guilty and as disturbed as hee.. hottest day of the year my arse.. and she there in a hoodie and duvet

Reactions: 5
Anyone that supports her for that kitten gate is as guilty and as disturbed as hee.. hottest day of the year my arse.. and she there in a hoodie and duvet
The people that seem to support her are the ones that want to get in her knickers (don't know why as it's been mentioned it's smelly down there) then when katie pisses them off theu change their tune and say its disgusting

• Sick
The people that seem to support her are the ones that want to get in her knickers (don't know why as it's been mentioned it's smelly down there) then when katie pisses them off theu change their tune and say its disgusting
The video on sprinkletwinkle23 still hasn’t t been taken down yet ..got over 3000 views. More people will know how sick she is too

The video on sprinkletwinkle23 still hasn’t t been taken down yet ..got over 3000 views. More people will know how sick she is too
I know ive just seen it 🤣
---
Someone has set up a fake account pretending to be linda, linda thinks its either katie or Kim, one of the videos it says I still have feelings for katie, they have put photos up of the new baby also, it's actually quite sick what they've done, wouldn't surprise me if it is katie, obviously she will deny it

Last edited:
I know ive just seen it 🤣
---
Someone has set up a fake account pretending to be linda, linda thinks its either katie or Kim, one of the videos it says I still have feelings for katie, they have put photos up of the new baby also, it's actually quite sick what they've done, wouldn't surprise me if it is katie, obviously she will deny it
She’s so jealous of Linda.

Reactions: 2
She’s so jealous of Linda.
Yes because Linda is really happy, Linda has put on weight, her own admission and she looks really good for it, but when she was mixed up with Katie she looked awful. Katie will try and destroy that relationship she has with chaz, I dont think she wants Linda but I don't think she wants Linda to be happy, I've noticed since she's not around Katie anymore she's hardly in her bedroom and is doing so much more with her kids. I'm so glad Linda has changed for the better her kids deserve it and of course she does. I'm definitely team Linda now, hope she brings Katie down as that girl has destroyed so many people's lives also abused animals

Reactions: 4
It’s been mentioned on miss reds live, got a feeling she’s gonna get a few more mentions if she stays up on the rankings

It’s been mentioned on miss reds live, got a feeling she’s gonna get a few more mentions if she stays up on the rankings
Who’s miss red?
---
Yes because Linda is really happy, Linda has put on weight, her own admission and she looks really good for it, but when she was mixed up with Katie she looked awful. Katie will try and destroy that relationship she has with chaz, I dont think she wants Linda but I don't think she wants Linda to be happy, I've noticed since she's not around Katie anymore she's hardly in her bedroom and is doing so much more with her kids. I'm so glad Linda has changed for the better her kids deserve it and of course she does. I'm definitely team Linda now, hope she brings Katie down as that girl has destroyed so many people's lives also abused animals
I agree,Linda is sooo happy and content. Her and Chaz are a lovely little family unit. Defo team Linda

She’s live now why does she keep saying her and Linda talk and are friends when Linda can’t stand her

She’s live now why does she keep saying her and Linda talk and are friends when Linda can’t stand her
She put her foot in it and said she was in Linda's live, they said she was in there and was on a fake account typing stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.