Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppet88

Chatty Member
A little birdie has just told me that Matts had some life changing news (not good news)…….

• Wow
Reactions: 40

gigi_93

VIP Member
Derailing slightly from the truff show!

Anyone else think it’s odd that Naomi toes & her husband are always out, she must never be at home or cook there, she’s always in a restaurant somewhere eating. If you can’t just sit & chill in your own house with your partner that doesn’t sound like a good relationship. Actually it does sound a bit like truff & delo now I’ve said it outload, although that’s purely down to the upside down house & lack of living space 😂😂
If your husband was gay you wouldn’t wanna be in the house with him either 😂

• Haha
Thought her Troll had been dealt with by the pOLiCe and her 24/7 lEgAl team? She’s such a liar!!
Aw a love island fire pit, that will look nice on your estate of back to back semis hun.

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Not our Erling but another double of the Truffalo
Back when all the haaland references started on here , my gammon was pissed one night and was like “I’m gonna send him the link to the Katie Hayes thread” (like haaland even reads his insta dms you melon 😂) I like to think he read it and signed for Man City in order to be closer to his long lost sister Katie and the mother he never met mez.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
There is not one of us on here that would

1 message little Matt
2 speak bad about a baby

So shut the fuck up kate love go fuck yourself and your engagement is on its arse 🤣

• Haha

PianaInPyjamas

Making it about Olive because she knows no one gives a singular shite about her being "trolled". She's lower than a snakes belly.

Reactions: 39

Keera

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she mentions fertility struggles so often, she’s had one miscarriage (which, of course I’m sure was upsetting to both her and Matt) and conceived olive mere weeks later, had a healthy pregnancy and a lovely healthy baby. She hasn’t Seemed to have fertility struggles?
Unless she and Matt are trying again for number 2 (he’s desperate to get her pregnant 🥴) and it’s not happening as quickly as it did before and this will be her new content angle 🙄
She needs to tread carefully with this subject - very emotive and she could get herself into trouble giving out her infamous bad advice with this.

• Heart

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Sorry but that garden looks like an Iceland car park

why either of them allowed for the blackbox to be put smack bang in the middle of the garden

• Haha

GossipingWitch

Is it not a bit cringe having a wedding photographer for a birthday party? The whole thing looked like the wedding she'll never get 🤣

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Madness, her clothes probably sit in the washing machine after they cycle has finished longer than she's on "holiday". You just know she's one of those who leaves them to fester

• Haha
  • Sick

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Am I supposed to be impressed that she was out of the house at 7.30?
Is her day now going to be better than mine because I had a cup of tea at home while my kids slept in?

I don't think she can cope with Olive when she has noone to entertain her (popcats, ballet, nursery). Imagine thinking a Starbucks visit is better for your child then staying at home first thing in the morning and playing with her.

Marmaladethecat

I'm not quite sure how I've gotten through the last 12 years of being a parent without a KHM motivational speech 🙄.
Why on earth does she think anyone is sat waiting for her to tell us we're doing a good job. So sick of the "We've got this mamma's" bullshit 🤢

• Haha