Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
So fucking sad to say her life would mean nothing without her child. How absolutely pathetic 😂 I haven’t got a child and my life is fantastic (obv with same ups and downs as everyone else) I also know if I ever do have a kid I’ll be a much better mum than her. sad pathetic dweeb

Reactions: 36

vitamintea

Spotted in bizo this morning
I refuse to call business class anything other than bizo class now, it’s a habit for life there’s nothing I can do about it. Tried to get it out my head for a year and a half but I can’t unsee him getting up out the chair and walking to economy whenever I get on a plane. One of my favourite stories ever posted on here because it sums them up to a T

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Why is she talking about IVF? What experience does she have with IVF? Or fertility struggles full stop? I have a feeling she’s going to lose a tonne of followers this week.

Guys if you ever catch a racist slob kebob living there best life just laugh at her she’s a fucken bum from Instagram so don’t worry guys ❤
These quotes are such a load of bollocks, literally no one sees a confident, happy person living their best life and judges them negatively - we judge beggy, lying, racists who think they're better than everyone else.

• Heart
She needs to Stop making bridal parties pose for her social media & using them to advertise her shit makeup collabs !!

She's being paid for a service , she shouldn't be working on her Instagram content & posting their makeup before the ceremony. She's proper cheeky it winds me up.

• Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
The whole manifestation thing does my head in, it’s like saying that people just aren’t trying hard enough if they don’t get what they’re trying to manifest. Life doesn’t work like that unfortunately
Or anyone that is ill or had awful things happen to them have somehow brought it on themselves by not manifesting something better. It’s literally the most toxic thing!!! At the end of the day, her life isn’t what it was 2-3 years ago and it fuckin kills her, whatever she’s manifesting it’s not working. Remember when she told us she had manifested the detechtives hahahahahaah “wait till I see you fat tits!!”

Reactions: 35

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Has she ever gone on a hen do or birthday for some one else and come back at the same time with every one.
Either she stays on and flys the family out aka Hollies hen or leaves early.
She has to turn every event into being about her shit friend.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
It’s obvious she’s never had real mental health issues if she thinks ‘only you can change how you feel’. Idiot.

Dantee

EURGHHH - you know when you are just pleasantly scrolling stories and her big booming voice blurts out your phone.
It’s harrowing

• Haha

Delstar

VIP Member
This reminds me of the time Delo pretended to he was flying in business class #pogba

08A1A8D9-C9C8-4E56-A862-6ECE1CAAC77F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gingergirl1990

Im honestly just surprised she hasnt used her platform (small one at that) to raise awareness on the cost of living crisis that is seeing a rise in food banks that she was super supportive of.
Trollllllll she did comment on the cost of living crisis. Remember when she went to the By Rotation event??? She said if you carrrrnttttt afford designer you can rent it. She’s the next Martin Lewis x

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I reckon she gets embarrassed about Tattle when it comes to Matt and what everyone says about her crap. He probably reads it when she’s not around on his lunch break 😂😂😂😂😂

Why does she feel the need to edit Olive’s eyes, it looks so scary she’s obviously brightened them or something.

Kate first one outside Starbucks as they open the front door at 7:29 am.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow