Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Even got truffs iconic 2 week old greasy mum life hairstyle 💇🏼‍♀️
Fuck me, they are twins separated at birth.

Wonder if Delo sees the comparison, especially when she’s riding fuck out of him panting like a fucking bull mastiff and that big snoz is bouncing around and the greasy hair slips out of the slapped back mum bun. Never seen two people more alike.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t say this as it’s not Olive’s fault but that kid is a brat. Kate thinks it’s Olive having a personality but it isn’t,you just know she’s the kid who’s running around and taking no notice of her parents. Olive has no discipline,no routine at all,she’s gonna be an even bigger nightmare when she’s older.
I bet the local cafes dread it when they stomp through the door.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s actually dead sad for Olaf!
It was raining at my bit today & I spent ALL day today playing Barbies with my wee girl, my Living room was a tip and I got no housework done & I felt pretty demented by tea time but I have a Monday off work to be with her.
I tidied up the mess and done washing tonight when she went to bed and yes that’s a bit of a pain but she’s only small for a short time and it’s only a Monday.
olaf had her toy room/kitchen/hall way (whatever it is) area to play in yet never gets to stay home and actually just play & chill & explore the toys she has been #gifted. Let her be little KHM - plenty time to take her to a spa and nail appointment when she’s a teen.

• Heart
People without children matter too Truff!!
It’s fucking hard waking up day in day out, with nothing to live for. Stop making people without kids feel irrelevant, it’s shit enough as it is for some of us!

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
I feel a cunt for her ya know. I don’t know if it’s been said as I’m still playing catch up, but she rants about creating memories and it’s the little things that matter, yet this dickhead is having 2 weeks worth of birthday celebrating for a 2 year old who won’t even remember it.
Where’s the novelty of a birthday, that one special day every child gets?
Olaf is going to want more and more as she gets older and I hope to god, truff can’t sustain it.

I bet there are mums on her IG who feel totally shit about themselves seeing stuff like this. People are fucking struggling!
Times must be hard as that shop bought cake wasn’t propped on a swing… but we still have 13 days of celebrating left.
Ha, 13 days… how many cakes is veruca salt getting this year?
If anyone on IG feels like a shit parent because khm needs a hard look in the mirror at themselves.

She's a fucking disgusting cretin. It's only a matter of time before shit comes crashing down on her.

The thing is it’s not sustainable, this ‘influencer’ career she’s tried to carve won’t have any legs to it by the time Olive’s 6 never mind 16. Kate won’t be able to afford to keep going bigger with gifted days and presents, she’ll be creating a spoilt monster and I for one am here to see it.
I'm just waiting for ohd to be an overweight, lesbian goth.

Imagine truff's face 😅😅😅

• Haha

PianaInPyjamas

I'm only after getting home from my holidays with the dread of having to go to work on Monday. Decide to check in on tattle/the Big Bison herself and fuck me has my mind changed!! I live in the Netherlands and work in Amsterdam, gonna get my bonocolurs out and go for a hunt for her in the wild 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Shazblag

VIP Member
We all know how she is obsessed with shit, Big O’s and Maxie boys its her favourite.
Standing like shes shat herself again hoping to shake it out the leg of her keks.
4113E082-5784-41D5-82A5-2E3657C774FA.jpeg

• Haha

Louloulala2

She honestly thinks being up and out early with the kid is impressive. Might be if the kid had been washed and dressed properly and you were doing something other than going for coffee. She’s proper manic I couldn’t be assed being around her
She's trying to fool us into thinking she's 'that girl'. Up early, journalling, at the gym, drinking her collagen all before 8am in an attempt to show us that she's super productive and successful. The 'that girl' trend is toxic AF. If you have health problems (mental and/or physical) or have more than one kid or heaven forbid an actual job that means you have to be up early to get to work and don't have time or the energy for lemon water, sunrise yoga sessions, avocado and chia smoothies whilst writing a gratitude journal you're basically worthless. It's total bullshit just like all the other toxic fuckwittery she drones on about.

Last edited:
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
I think the vile thing was when I said Olive had a boss time with daddy at nanny Delos while the beast was away.
Few min

• Haha
  • Heart

getthekettleon cup

That should have read
You do you as I’m just a braggy cunt and will pimp my child out to the highest bidder. If I really just wanted to give her a party I would have just put it on my personal page for family and friends to see. But no I need to post on my make up page to ensure I got the likes, comments and recognition I desperately need. Everything you see before you happened without me having to stick my hand in my own pocket, so I must post for all you mommas to see with AD at the top as I’m getting this shit for free. Whilst then contradicting myself to you all about not feeling shit about yourself and your life but also doing my upmost to make it look like I’ve got the best life and make you feel shit about yours! Signed KH mum of the year

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She needs to change her Insta name pronto.... anything but makeup cos there is zero content on that !

Kate Hayes Momma
Kate Hayes Mum-life
Kate Hayes Meff
Kate Hayes Mindnumbing

• Haha
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
I had a similar experience to Kate (well, not really) I had a early miscarriage with my first pregnancy although I had made it to my 12 week scan and needed surgery a few weeks later as the baby had died at 10wks unbeknown to me. I then went on to fall pregnant quite quickly afterwards, carried both my kids to full term with no issues. But still, It would never occur to me to get on my soapbox about fertility or ivf as I don’t consider myself to be someone who has had to struggle. Am I being cold? I wouldn’t of dreamed of bleeding the whole rainbow baby thing dry either. I went through something that is very common. She had a chemical pregnancy, she started bleeding within days of finding out she was pregnant. She was pregnant with Olive within weeks of that. You don’t know what fertility struggles are, nor do I!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Keera

VIP Member
Anyone watching the football today - my OH is and I can’t explain why I’m nearly in tears at haalands feature debut

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Guys it's probably only today because that was the only time slot the place had to gift her. She's pretending she's making a big effort for the super tiny rainbow bespoke but I have no doubt the spa place told Kate when the party would be.

• Heart