Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title 😍 one of life’s goals achieved right there! Thanks fellow trolls for the love ❤ and thank you @BettyBeau for your kind words. I don’t think I will ever get over the Ray Cist shout and so glad I was there for it…..keep up the Lords work gang

Edit: please can there be an @EleanorAbernathy recap 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I bleeping hate the words/phrase date night
It’s just going out, why does everything have to have a label on it? Family date night, even bleeping worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bleeping hate the words/phrase date night
It’s just going out, why does everything have to have a label on it? Family date night, even bleeping worse.
Worst is ✨Date night at home ✨ - you’ve just dressed up to eat tea at the table you ducking moron 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Truffs heads gonna fall off when she gets out the cinema and catch’s up on here. Sucks to be u Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Truffs heads gonna fall off when she gets out the cinema and catch’s up on here. Sucks to be u Truff.
Hahaha those Mint Green Bison in the wild pictures from that event are brutal hahahaha. Only got herself to blame though , shaving 3 stone off herself in every pic !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up after my own family date night which consisted of taking the dog for a long walk in the park now its cooler and a Friday night special chippy tea. Mr Blag feeling shattered after work came home after our “date night” and tested positive for covid, so thats our weekend sorted, best get my nurses outfit out the mothballed wardrobe. 😫 and I had to change my leggings as the dog slobbered on them before we left the house. Kate you fucken scruff get a wash, scrub that head and stop lying. #readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My evening consists of me watching my gammon playing some game in the pool with the kids and it’s giving me the ick. About to one bomb him

I keep thinking about that creepy video she posted of Olive, I wish I could unsee. I want compo

Reactions: 11
Family date night.
Get in the bleeping bin.
I must be a chav as I didn’t have family date night last night, I just had a Friday night, but at least I don’t have wonky tits, so that’s something eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh guys I missed family date night, the kids lay in bed with their tablet till whatever time in hope of a lay in this morning and I watched TikTok for 19 hours until too late at night. Could have instagrammed it as #familygoals

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saturday in July and she doesn’t have any weddings booked? 🤔

Oh and it’s either a family night or a date night, it can’t be both

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Olives Birthday is 6th August.... but her birthday celebrations are starting Mon 25th July........2 weeks of it 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 she's an absolute head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Olives Birthday is 6th August.... but her birthday celebrations are starting Mon 25th July........2 weeks of it 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 she's an absolute head.
Is the messiah 2 or 3 feel like she should be about 6 . Feel like she’s always graced this earth with her presence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to derail on the hectic life of Katie hayes but Is it just me or does this thread not come up with the other ones?! I’m finding it difficult to find when I click off tattle… is there a way to pin this or something? Thanks in advance❤

Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail on the hectic life of Katie hayes but Is it just me or does this thread not come up with the other ones?! I’m finding it difficult to find when I click off tattle… is there a way to pin this or something? Thanks in advance❤
If you watch the thread then it comes up in watched threads x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also sorry to derail… though kinda related as KHM has the smoothest dolphin vagina ever

Has anyone tried at home ipl machines? Do they compare to laser?

Reactions: 4
This reminds me of the time Delo pretended to he was flying in business class #pogba

08A1A8D9-C9C8-4E56-A862-6ECE1CAAC77F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.