Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just came across a tik tok account MUA tax evasion
KHM has had a few mentions in the comments saying she needs looking into it and doesn’t pay her taxes 👀

soz if this is old news 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

NormalPerson

Lads I consider myself a main troll now as I’ve been to the community shield game today and actually seen Truff in the flesh!!!!

• Haha

getthekettleon cup

What the actual fuck is she on about, what is with this constant ‘advice’ on what to do if you are feeling down. Erm I think I will stick to my gp if I need to not KHMental health exspect. She’s making me depressed listening to the tripe she comes out with 🙄
‘And if I help one person’ bla bla bla
Yeah but you’ve probably made a 1000+ people feel like crap with your excessive need to show off!
Read the room 👊🏼

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
If she shares that a troll said olive and baby erling haaland look the same I will pass away honestly

• Haha

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Sorry but no that kid olive is gonna grow up one spoilt brat who on earth celebrates there kids birthday weeks before the birthday not even the kardashians do that! Wow kate your bringing that child up terribly she will be that one kid who will be the horrible bully looking down on kids who don’t get fuck all because of her upbringing by a spoilt brat of a mother celebrate the kids birthday on her birthday you idiot!!

• Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
If it is something like that, I don’t really think tattle is the place to be teasing it. She’s fair game when she puts everything online, him/his family shouldn’t be for ‘life changing bad news’

• Heart
Reactions: 37

eskimopie

VIP Member
Omg just walked into my livingroom she’s on my telly!! He’s literally a overgrown Olive 😭 I’ve never actually seen him outside of this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha

poppet88

Chatty Member
Delo hasn’t been sent a thing. She reads here, and when something sends her over the edge, she goes on a troll rant. She has to say they’ve been sent stuff, as she won’t say she reads here. Why won’t she post what’s been sent? She posts everything else, including her child’s shit!

gossip29

VIP Member
Awww I really hope truff is ok this weekend 🥺🥺🥺🥺 she HATES leaving olive. This is the 4th time now she must be devastated

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
All these years my MH problems must have been a lie because i aM nOt mUm
Shes such a patronising bitch isn't she. Please ignore her utter bull shit x

Quick question.....is she a mum??? Just asking as I thought she was an MUA but I have a suspicion that she's a Mum? And only mums can have bad days and are in this thing called life together?
I didnt know she was a mum, mum, mum, mum fucking MUUUUMMMMMMMM!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
Will be on the gram

Also to the bride who got married in that castle. You’ve paid grands to have your weddding there and she’s used b perfect and collection on your face. Sorry but I would be fuming
If she was daft enough to book her after seeing her work, she really only has herself to blame

scottisharmy

can I just say I’ve been a silent watcher for years on this website and khm threads but I can’t deal with how fkn comical it is with the pictures of haarland I swear she is his fukin double every time I see him it’s pure her it’s quite scary actually 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gossip29

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I don’t have kids but it makes me shiver when people say that they’re ‘nothing’ without their kids or that their life doesn’t mean anything without them. First of all, does that mean that those of us with children don’t have a meaningful life? It’s also a very co dependent relationship to put on your child, if my mum kept telling me that her life was nothing without me I’d feel so much pressure to be the ‘perfect’ child. It also screams of over bearing parent who won’t let their child do anything without them (although we know THM isn’t bothered about that). Maybe I’ll feel differently when I have kids but it makes me feel icky
I envy people without kids and I bet a lot of other parents do too. All the money and freedom childless people have 😂You do not need children to fulfil your life and thick pieces of shit like Kate need to stop making people think you do

Reactions: 36