Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
if she addresses the haaland she’s admitting she reads here Kate still waiting for the proof of this troll and all the msgs from the army today 😂😂 in a bit KHM (Kate Haaland Makeup)

Thread suggestion
#150- I am Kate Haaland Makeup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
F3A39578-243F-416E-BFFD-B8361B0787F5.jpeg
On my way back from the Dam now…. What an incredible 18 hours there. I’ve had 1.2 million messages asking for recommendations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Lucyloos

I’ve never commented before but long time reader.

I have too had many losses
One chemical
One full term death at 42 weeks.
One loss at 26 weeks

All terribly traumatic and left me with crippling anxiety. BUT I’m just about to walk my dog and my bed is made so I should be laughing now.

She’s a danger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

vitamintea

I think this story might have been told before by someone else cause it sounded familiar but come to think of it she’s definitely done it multiple times so I’ll share anyway. Heard from someone who was in a relationship with someone in her family for a little while that once a big group of them went out to dinner (think it was in Oxton) and Kate demanded a table for 10 with no reservation and when the manager said it wasn’t possible as they were too busy she said ‘do you know who I am’ and threatened to blast the restaurant on her Instagram and share how awful they were to all her followers. Apparently the manager wasn’t arsed in the slightest so she backed down and they all left in shame, was maybe 2/3 years ago. Think this is like the 15th story I’ve now heard of a similar nature yet she pretends to be such a nice humble person….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
100% she's seen him reading a DM and questioned him and he's been like "err it was a troll. Can't show you cos it's so so bad, I'm just gonna delete it quickly. Deffo not someone sending me a pic of their fanny. Just a troll. They said Olive wasn't petite, vile."

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
59A357CC-A25B-400F-AE82-52CC93F7F820.jpeg

Kate “this new amaaaazin product Hairburstt have launched! Look how much my hair has grown!!! Just leave it in all week and wash on a Sunday”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65