Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delstar

VIP Member
I’d like to “re-ittertate” to her that spouting bullshit to her followers, sorry her mommas, about getting off the sofa and getting outdoors to improve your mental health needs to stop! It’s dangerous! If new Mums are struggling then they need to talk to their GP, and be helped properly. Listening to Truff tell you about half full cups and yesterday being in the past etc, whilst posting photoshopped pics and videos of a fake life, is only going to make things worse.
I AM PSYCHIATRIST my arse 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Keera

VIP Member
God you can imagine her sitting at the table roaring “CHEERS TO MY THIIIIIIRTIETHHHHH” while the poor bride sits there wondering what the fuck she’s marrying into

• Haha
  • Angry

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Im still embarrassed she gets KHM embroidered
on everything you name is KATIE HAYES or is It on your birth certificate MAKEUP imagine the kardashian KKRS (kim kardashian reality star) KJM (Kendal Jenner Model) KJLK(kylie jenner lip kit) she’s a fucking embarrassment

• Haha

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Please indulge me while I climb atop my soapbox... I really hate this WAG/Insta crap for little girls. Like really really. You can see those kids want to bomb around and play, that's completely normal and healthy for kids that age boy or girl. But that dosey tart has got them being made to sit nicely and get their nails done, then perch round a table eating off china cake stands, no doubt with every adult in the place going 'careful! Don't break anything! Don't spill juice on your frock!'. If Olive was a boy I guarantee she'd have organised something more fun. Grrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Cannot believe the amount of unbelievable shite that comes out of one persons mouth constantly

can you imagine what her mates/family think when she spouts utter shit like that in real life?? No wonder they are all on these threads

Iron your Colvin Kleen jumper you smelly fucker

• Haha

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s because I don’t have kids but it makes me shiver when people say that they’re ‘nothing’ without their kids or that their life doesn’t mean anything without them. First of all, does that mean that those of us with children don’t have a meaningful life? It’s also a very co dependent relationship to put on your child, if my mum kept telling me that her life was nothing without me I’d feel so much pressure to be the ‘perfect’ child. It also screams of over bearing parent who won’t let their child do anything without them (although we know THM isn’t bothered about that). Maybe I’ll feel differently when I have kids but it makes me feel icky
I never wanted kids, then in my mid-30s I changed my mind, and now we have a kid 🤷🏻‍♀️ but from the positive test onwards I was adamant about it not defining me - I have a career, friends, interests, a husband, all of which were firmly in my life before I got pregnant, and I refuse to get subsumed into the whole Motherhood As Lifestyle nonsense.

Her 'we got this mommas' gives me the ick, like she's been visited with special knowledge about how to parent or something. Any honest parent will tell you there are good days and bad days, things can go from good to bad and back again in 5 minutes, sometimes you don't like your kid very much and every so often you daydream about what your life would be like now if you hadn't gone down this particular road.

She's conflating the natural highs and lows and general grind of raising kids with actual mental health issues, and it's a dangerous equivalence imo.

• Heart

Dantee

What gets me is, she decides to exclusively share all house content, on her interior Instagram, this now includes exterior work on her interior page.

Cooking/recipes are done on both her interior account but also her makeup page

Olive is also shared on her makeup page, but also on her ‘Olives mummy’ account, which I assume is private for family use, but Matt is shared on the Makeup page, plus interior page.

Cousin/Mum/nieces are all shared on public makeup page.

I could go on for about a week here, but there’s no order to anything, it’s fucking chaos.

I’ll also hard pass on taking life advice from a foghorn from the Wirral who brags about being up and out for 7:30am, going to bed early ‘soba’ and has no living room.
If this girl has made some really decent life choices, you might want to follow In her path….she hasn’t, she’s messed her own career up because she got too big for her boots.
What makes her think ANYONE is listening to a word of advice she has to offer?

(Sorry, didn’t mean to essay, I just needed to get that off my chest)

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Sorry that party is beyond weird… who does a spa day for 2 year olds. Get a bouncy castle, some jam sandwiches, fruit shoots and sweeties. You can still make it Instagram worthy but age appropriate.
That beauty type party is what I’d get for a 8-10 year old. Plus why celebrate her birthday for 2 weeks? Olaf is going to grow up a spoiled wee toad & how they gonna manage that when there are no more freebies

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
That should have read
You do you as I’m just a braggy cunt and will pimp my child out to the highest bidder. If I really just wanted to give her a party I would have just put it on my personal page for family and friends to see. But no I need to post on my make up page to ensure I got the likes, comments and recognition I desperately need. Everything you see before you happened without me having to stick my hand in my own pocket, so I must post for all you mommas to see with AD at the top as I’m getting this shit for free. Whilst then contradicting myself to you all about not feeling shit about yourself and your life but also doing my upmost to make it look like I’ve got the best life and make you feel shit about yours! Signed KH mum of the year
I'd rather take life advice from the piss head who sings facing River Island than that smelly cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Olive loves pretending to get bladdered 🥂with her mates & setting her dress on fire whilst Momma watches on.... it's her favourite 🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Chez who is ‘in her forties’ must actually howl at KHM everyday! She’s sat in the Porsche garage yesterday while KHM advertised OMG Finance for an ancient BMW

• Haha
  • Sick

wiganuser

VIP Member
I despise the world we grow up in now and how self indulgent people are when it comes to birthdays with the 10 parties, weeks before, endless gifts and holidays, it means FUCK ALL.

It's my OH 40th other day and we're away in Greece for our usual family holiday, in a normal non instragram restaurant and had a celebratory meal that cost 80 euros. No showing off gifts, endless messages from fake friends. Fuck all this fakery its utter bollocks and us normal, well balanced folk can see through this facade.

It's fucking disgusting, self indulgent and meaningless. I hope Olive grows up to be a little shit and puts truff through hell which no no doubt she will be.

Please indulge me while I climb atop my soapbox... I really hate this WAG/Insta crap for little girls. Like really really. You can see those kids want to bomb around and play, that's completely normal and healthy for kids that age boy or girl. But that dosey tart has got them being made to sit nicely and get their nails done, then perch round a table eating off china cake stands, no doubt with every adult in the place going 'careful! Don't break anything! Don't spill juice on your frock!'. If Olive was a boy I guarantee she'd have organised something more fun. Grrrr.
I'd love the kids in those places to shit on the floor, smash the plates and wipe all their shitty fingers all over the walls.
It's so fucking tacky.

• Heart
  • Haha

cjcj

Girls I am dying. Followed this thread for a few years but never commented! Today I was watching the Liverpool Vs man City game with my fella and mentioned to him that haaland looks like Kate hayes (he knows who the girl is) he instantly laughed, agreed at the similarities and said yeah she’s a pig. And then said ‘her fella pretends he’s happy and he’s not; he’s only a joiner not some big wig’ (he knows her fella too) just glad that my fellas on the tattle train! And when haaland missed his shot in the game he said ‘unlucky Katie hayes’ hahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow

shannon950818

Who spills milk everywhere in a coffee shop and instead of going to get napkins stands up to take a pic for the gram 😂 she needs to get a life

Flowers60

VIP Member
Must be bad, Sunday night troll rant.

’my troll’ contacted Matt about Olive. Behave. No one is messaging him about Olive, I thought he didn’t understand Instagram?

I really hope none of the seriously unhinged have messaged her or him about the kid, but if they had, she would be sharing and doxxing, so forgive me if I don’t believe it til I see it.