Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
“Today I was up and out by 7.30” nae shit, the wean looks like she’s been dragged oot her bed, the clais fae the day afor thrown ower her jammies and no so much as a hairbrush through her hair. Aw the gorgeous wee outfits you get for lassies and the wee bunches and pleats you could do and she hus her looking mockit like she’s hud a full day Ah nursery afor 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Foodaholic

VIP Member
She needs to fuck off with her stupid thoughts and verbal diarrhoea.
Right about 10 weeks, something happened to me, unexpectedly. I've been to hell and back since, ended up in hospital 3 times, had emergency surgery. Now I'm really anemic which is worse than I thought it would be. I could barely climb the stairs.

Still not great, my body is healing and that's great, it's only now that I have discovered that I've neglected my mind, which feels weak, fuzzy and muddy.

But, I should have just gone for a fucking walk.......

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Her morning ramble was about if your struggling to get pregnant don’t worry cause truff managed it and has everything she wanted?
imagine wearing a waist lead for your dog so you can chat shit to your phone

• Angry
  • Haha

nayb91

You are all just trolls just cos I have the best life ever #mumlife #veggiebacon #pogba

2422673C-83B0-4E64-91AA-06F4D916B127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe it’s because I don’t have kids but it makes me shiver when people say that they’re ‘nothing’ without their kids or that their life doesn’t mean anything without them. First of all, does that mean that those of us with children don’t have a meaningful life? It’s also a very co dependent relationship to put on your child, if my mum kept telling me that her life was nothing without me I’d feel so much pressure to be the ‘perfect’ child. It also screams of over bearing parent who won’t let their child do anything without them (although we know THM isn’t bothered about that). Maybe I’ll feel differently when I have kids but it makes me feel icky

Reactions: 48

gigi_93

VIP Member
The Haaland content is a great addition to these threads. Makes me howl every time, absolute ringer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

eskimopie

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahaha. Boss love this !!
The house of horrors 😂😂😂😂😂
It was when she was pregnant during the first lockdown. She went on and on and fuckin on about this big reveal “I literally cannot wait to show you guuyyyzzz” and everyone on here was like “it’s an outdoor cinema” and then she literally stopped mentioning the big reveal that she’d hyped up for weeks because people were onto her and laughing at her. That’s how the underwhelming black shed practically on her doorstep was born. We never did do the big ‘revel’
The girl is tragic.

Another fave of mine was when he was building the walk in wardrobe and everyone got onto the fact it was actually in her livingroom and she now had nowhere to sit and she was about 8 months pregnant at this point so it was absolutely mental that she’d ripped out her livingroom. That corridor she calls a livingroom wasn’t even done when Olive was born, she was on that green couch in the kitchen for months. All of this is for the gram. To give off the illusion she lives in a 6 bed house wirh multiple rooms when actually it’s a 3 bed semi with no livingroom. She removed all her of storage space too to further this illusion, the pantry, the shower/shitter/laundry, she knocked the cupboard under the stairs out and got rid of her garage. I bet delo’s family piss themselves laughing at that walk in wardrobe downstairs. It’s so selfish to use up that much space in your families home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“I’ve missed our morning chats”

It’s not a chat, it’s you rambling incoherently into your phone as you stomp round your neighbourhood.

She really is insufferable. What’s so difficult about her life that she’s constantly going on about struggles? I don’t understand were the hardship comes into it, seems a doddle to me, no cleaning, no regular employment to go to.

Reactions: 46