Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shannon950818

Imagine going out for tea with your mates and one of them sets their phone up and film themselves eating bread glaring off into the distance and then gives cheers to their phone 😂😂 sorry but why do her mates not tell her how sad she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I think this story might have been told before by someone else cause it sounded familiar but come to think of it she’s definitely done it multiple times so I’ll share anyway. Heard from someone who was in a relationship with someone in her family for a little while that once a big group of them went out to dinner (think it was in Oxton) and Kate demanded a table for 10 with no reservation and when the manager said it wasn’t possible as they were too busy she said ‘do you know who I am’ and threatened to blast the restaurant on her Instagram and share how awful they were to all her followers. Apparently the manager wasn’t arsed in the slightest so she backed down and they all left in shame, was maybe 2/3 years ago. Think this is like the 15th story I’ve now heard of a similar nature yet she pretends to be such a nice humble person….
This is totally believable as well! Remember the Tattler whose Dad pulled her up about the dog shitting on the land and she threatened him with her lawyer as she knew the landowner - when it was actually him 😄 Something along the line of 'the big lass moved quicker than she looked able to' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Why is she bothering doing all these steps when she’s got to be at the Etihad for training by 11am… even got city colours on this morning, trolling us

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What’s she like posting ‘throw back’ pics. I’ve had tins of beans in me cupboard longer than she’s been with delo

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Olives Birthday is 6th August.... but her birthday celebrations are starting Mon 25th July........2 weeks of it 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 she's an absolute dickhead.

• Haha
  • Wow
I've just come back from a week in Spain with my kids and even a week wasn't long enough to get over the airport stress! I know she went on her own but bloody hell, that is A LOT of time/ stress/hassle for 1 night away! She mustn't even have time for a shower while she's away as it's time to go back to the airport.
So her friends and family all stayed and she came home?!
I actually looked on her grid to try and work out how long she was away for. I'm still not 100% sure tbh but she barely got there, ate bread...drank wine... then was home. Could you be arsed? 🤦‍♀️
She’s a weirdo isn’t she. Goes to Florida for one night and visited a Walmart to show food you can but here, sharing H&M in Amsterdam. What’s next? Flying to New York for a day and a trip round Lidl

• Haha
  • Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
Someone has said something absolutely vile about my baby, but anyway, here’s a garden update.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Do you know what confuses me??? She has about 3 or 4 Instagram accounts and if she’s that concerned about the trolling of O, why doesn’t she put O on the private accounts? I am in no way saying trolling a child is acceptable however why does she post so much of her child’s life on her make up account?

Reactions: 51

PoppyKJ

Her saying those going through IVF don’t talk about how difficult it is. They do, just not to strangers on the internet you fuck wit. To people that actually care & not Instagram influencers for attention. Can’t bare her

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why is she always trying to kill her kid 😂😂 every time I look up she’s either dragging her behind a bike with no helmet, letting her bake in the sun or dangling her over an open flame while she’s wearing a flammable outfit. Just say you hate ya kid Kate

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Morning trollys 🥰 seems I have returned at the right time. I had a much needed social media break (9 hours) for privet family time and now I'm back just in time for truff on tour 🙌

This one's for you kate you fucking abysmal "mother"
FB_IMG_1659080887131.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Get so annoyed by her thoughts on people trying to get pregnant or miscarriages. It’s like stop and think about what you are saying. People who chat bullshit about things they don’t know are so out of touch. Basically if you haven’t seen this mornings pearls of wisdom she is telling everyone to appreciate everything they have.

Here’s my thoughts. Stop walking round spouting shit, use a travel cup as slurping your tea out of a random mug with no lid on is weird and invest in glasses that suit your face.
Sorry I am being petty but all this manifestation shite about the weather- fuck off

• Heart