Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Also so confused why they're picking a stair runner... don't they already have one. Oh no, sorry forgot it's a few months old now 😂
Pretty sure she said she wants a slightly wider one, even though she only just spent a fortune getting that one made.

I honestly want to like her but she is becoming too ridiculous for words.

Not only has she painted her entire house in expensive farrow and ball paint, she's already getting loads of it repainted in slightly different shades of farrow and ball.

She needs to get a real job, or a hobby. Fill her life with something more meaningful than midnless consumerism.

I can't stand the idea of girls looking to to her and admiring her way of life. It is shallow, empty, irresponsible and disgustingly wasteful.

Reactions: 10

Justlurking1

Yeah I’ve found it too...it’s so bloody scary how quickly I found it. Like, I know the general area she lives based on places she says they’re headed to in vlogs etc. Imagine if I had ulterior motives?! No amount of money would have me doing a job where people could pinpoint where not only I live but my KIDS. Nah sorry, not worth the risk.
Influencers really need to consider these things don’t they.

Tree_

VIP Member
She's being so rude on stories calling people out for saying they hope she has a girl. Get over yourself you thick tombstone teeth looking bore.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
This woman really boils my piss with her house and her endless spending. What makes it worse is neither her or her husband appear to have worked for years.
When she moved in to that house the 'before' kitchen is actually better then my kitchen at the moment! We want to move in the next 2 or 3 years so we haven't spent bug on costly projects.
She is so far from being relatable, to have s third kitchen in less than 2 years is insane. All the expensive things she had done, the different types of paint because she didn't like the first one. To all be redone because she wants to follow the latest trend. She is the absolute worst for wasteful spending, not to mention the monthly clothes shopping hauls and the excessive birthday presents.

You just know she will redo all of the down stairs, to then decide she will redo all of the upstairs. Then it will be the garden. Then they will probably decide to move because the house was never a forever home.

It winds me up so much. Me and my husband work well paid jobs. We have two children. We want to move and we would like a new car, we are saving to be able to do this. Whereas this one can just literally pour money down the drain with no admission of what she is doing.

• Heart

Lexie86

I agree with the comments here that she was just using it as an excuse, she lost any sympathy with all the ads. I half expected she was going to start playing some sad music at one point for effect. I definitely thought like another poster she was building up to a much later pregnancy loss. Chemical pregnancies are not rare and most women don't even realise it's happened. I hate to sound mean but it did sound like she was just looking for sympathy and engagment, the more she said she wasnt the more I didn't believe it. Her and the husband are extremely lazy what's grating them this year is the lack of free holidays (that she fortunaly got over a lifelong fear of flying very quickly just to start taking advantage of) .

She comes across quite fake to me and I fail to see much genuine about this woman.

Justlurking1

Oh wow. I can honestly say, if I was paid to promote anything about child poverty I’d be donating 100% of my fee.
She probs spent more than 20 quid on bloody Halloween decorations

Onthehop

VIP Member
Well all of these extensions / new kitchens make me feel like crap... it's something I could never ever afford but would love. She has basically redone her whole house then having the downstairs totally redone.

It's so bad for mental health.... plus no doubt she will get this done but also get the designer bags and free holidays too. They dont live in the real world and it makes me sick.

Also that kitchen is perfectly fine to live in... her poor dad must despair of her
Her dad should be embarrassed that he brought up such a shallow vacuous child.

Her dad should be embarrassed that he brought up such a shallow vacuous child.
Also, if they are remortgaging for this then they are just plain stupid. The sensible thing would be to pay off their mortgage especially now in this unpredictable climate when they are both relying on an influencer income. It’s just insane

• Heart

pinklady89

She lives near me- her other half does every single school run ! She never does a single school run in fact she never leaves the house , it’s all fake for the gram. I think she’s actually quite fake and shes only moved a few roads away . I think she moved because she didn’t want to be around “
Council people “ as her house was ex council

• Wow

reader87123

VIP Member
If I'm brutally honest I don't think a video even needed to be made about it, let alone such a long video. I know she's donating money raised from it to charity etc etc etc but I don't think a video about a chemical pregnancy is necessary. Lots of people probably wouldn't even have mentioned it to their followers.
Most people aren't even aware they've had a chemical pregnancy unless they're trying for a baby, tracking their cycle and taking regular pregnancy tests. I think you would just assume your period was a few days late. I've not had one (to my knowledge), but I can imagine it's incredibly upsetting and extremely disappointing to get an early positive and then bleed a few days later. That must be really shit, so I do feel for her. But I do tend to agree that maybe a video wasn't necessary

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
show me the book of parenting hacks from the family with two working parents, managing on average wages without cleaners, nannies, free holidays and I'll willingly buy it!

Why would I pay for someone without a clue about real world parenting to tell me how to do it better?
100%.
Don't tell that I need to spend one of my many free days reorganising my shoe cupboard because it's too full of freebies again. Or how to entertain my kids on one of many free luxury flights to Dubai.

Tell me how the fuck I get my kids to school on time with all their homework/spellings/reading books done, still manage to arrive at work on time so I can finish work with enough time to grab the weekly food shop on the way to collecting the kods from swimming/dance/god knows what else, and juggle the bedtime routine with my husband who also works late to pay our god damn mortgage without opening a bottle of wine on a Monday and without losing my mind. Asking for a friend 🤣

• Heart

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her stories on Instagram yesterday?
Where she was cooking the tuna pasta bake and adding the cheese (who she was paid to advertise previously )
Then as soon as someone said it was recalled she conveniently told us she didn’t add it to the meal as she was distracted by the boys.
What she means is ..she had no intention of adding it to the meal,she only showed it as previously she worked with the brand and wanted to make sure she would get more work from them in the future.
She probably has never tried it in her life.
So transparent
She was one of the first YouTubers I started watching. Now she is just so toe curling cringe. She is so fake. I can't stand it when she is doing a Primark haul and she describes her £13 dress as a "piece" as if it were haute couture.

Lizardqueen

I commented on another person's question on her latest grid post letting them know they could pick up one of her hair clips for £2 on eBay and it was promptly deleted. I like her but lost a lot of respect shilling tat at such a big markup and silencing those who call her out on it.

• Wow

Hopping12

Around the corner from me again, but more closer to the actual town. That road is very rough and in the summer the smell coming from the Thames water place can be absolutely horrific. Last summer we popped to the garden centre near there and the smell driving past :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha

Jobagels

Exactly! Why should she do it just because she's the mum? It's her years spent building a channel that's bankrolling the whole family at this point.
1000%. Rik is lazy and we don't live in the 50s, but at the moment he seems to do everything with the kids, all the school runs, the cooking, the cleaning, sanding the bed.

What exactly DOES kate do? She's not working. She puts zero effort into her youtube anymore, and only uploads to Instagram for a crap ad or to show you that she's gone to a shop.

With all that spare time and no work, you'd think she would want to be as involved with he kids as she can. As a full time working mum, I'd kill for a spare morning to do the school run.

rememberme

She’ll be thinking her new YouTube video of the tour of her new house will get loads of clicks - nah we’ve all already seen it love 😂😂

• Haha
I quite like Kate too ? find her a bit annoying sometimes, but she's harmless.
I don't really like rick the prick though, and I like to gossip in my spare time... Sue me ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

polly101

I can’t deal with the smugness
The strange thing is that apart from the materialistic items her life is nothing to be smug about. I watched her baby announcement utube video and think she came across as someone who is very anxious and suffers with depression. She said this herself, and while both anxiety and depression are definitely not something to be ashamed off I definitely didn’t watch her videos and feel jealous of her life style in fact I felt sorry for her. She’s choosing to live her family life through a camera and Instagram that must make her anxiety and depression worse but cannot give up the lavish lifestyle it allows them to have!
id much rather enjoy my cheap handbags, purses, and holidays we have worked hard to save for then live her life of feeling trapped trying to sell her and her family’s souls for lots of freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️ You rarely see her doing things alone it seems from a outsiders perspective she very much relies on Rick to be with her all the time and do everything together. I hope I’m wrong and Iv read into it wrong but I definitely don’t feel envious of her lifestyle.

• Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Yeah I hate to say it and feel bad as I know things like this can affect everyone differently but I agree. I have had chemical pregnancies myself and whilst i appreciate that people will differ in their responses I felt a wee bit sad at the time but as a previous poster has said I just went to work etc as normal as physically it’s just really getting your period a bit late. It’s good that she’s donating money but littering the video with ads felt jarring. I hate to be cynical but does feel like a bit of a lame excuse and a way of just trying to boost engaging and get subscribers back on side again before the big onslaught of Christmas ads and swipe ups that they’ll be hoping rakes them in the big money.

Esme

VIP Member
@Jobagels couldn’t have said it better myself!!
How boring must life be to just not work?? This year has been so difficult for a lot of people with having to work from home and the adjustment, home schooling and that’s without mentioning the added worries and pressure of people losing their jobs, financial difficulties or people being ill with COVID or losing loved ones and not being able to say goodbye.

But here’s these two idiots with their blinkers on, they literally live in cloud cuckoo land. I’d be ashamed to say my husband just sits at home playing ps5! What must her boys say when people or friends ask what their daddy does 😂 Me and my husband always joke about winning the lottery and both agree to stay in work would keep us sane or doing something valuable with our time like volunteering. Rik must be incredibly lazy to enjoy just being at home doing nothing and laziness is such an unattractive trait for anyone to have.

• Heart