Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and look she's back with a fast fashion video saying she's trying not to buy stuff because we've all moaned about how wasteful she is.... oh it's going to be so hard not to spend all my money I have on crap clothes I don't need. And crying through the whole video that she can't buy stuff!! Oh no, poor you. Whilst your kids are at school you have to go shopping for work and try not too buy too much stuff with all the money you get from doing nothing..... And then oh GUESS WHAT they'll be another haul and there's big primark bags in the back hahaha. Can she not think of any other video ideas other than spending her money on stuff she doesn't need. BORED. Princess Kate just can't do without.

And the SAD post. I get it. But really..... she's just got back from Dubai!? And now she's moaning, oh poor Kate..... 🙄 Try leaving the house at 6 am and getting back at 6:30pm, spending half hour with your kids before bed time, then having to do freelance work too just to make ends meet.

Reactions: 9
They’ve totally lost touch with how life is for the average family/mum. As has been said here they’ve done nothing but go on holiday and shop all year 😂😂 I’ve stopped watching most of these people cos I can’t watched another poundland/home bargains/primark haul. So boring.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing Elliot was with their parents or nursery again today as they had to go to London for work.... but by the looks of it, they went to more fashion shops 😂🙄 I don't know why she moans she doesn't have time to get stuff done when Rikki's at home every day looking after the boys or they're at school or nursery and she barely does any "work" 🙄 so out if touch.

Also so confused why they're picking a stair runner... don't they already have one. Oh no, sorry forgot it's a few months old now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also so confused why they're picking a stair runner... don't they already have one. Oh no, sorry forgot it's a few months old now 😂
Pretty sure she said she wants a slightly wider one, even though she only just spent a fortune getting that one made.

I honestly want to like her but she is becoming too ridiculous for words.

Not only has she painted her entire house in expensive farrow and ball paint, she's already getting loads of it repainted in slightly different shades of farrow and ball.

She needs to get a real job, or a hobby. Fill her life with something more meaningful than midnless consumerism.

I can't stand the idea of girls looking to to her and admiring her way of life. It is shallow, empty, irresponsible and disgustingly wasteful.

Reactions: 10
You can already tell what’s going to be in these primark hauls as well.....

Few nice baggy oversized jumpers which are just “really cute” with jeans
Few midi dresses to wear with tights and boots
Probably a long cardigan to wear over previously mentioned dresses.
Prefect outfits to wear to go to homesense/home bargains/Poundland for the next haul 😂😂

I don’t get why she needs so many clothes. She doesn’t have a job to go to, she spends her days doing the same thing (shopping, spending money, thinking of ways to spend money etc) so why does she need so many clothing items?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont understand what she does with all these clothes. She buys soooooo many dresses and skirts, but spends her days at home?! I work in an office 4 days a week and dont have such a variety of clothes as she does!

Irritates me that she painted the house 12 months ago and is no redoing it. She seems to think it's okay because all they did was paint it white first time round 🙄

Reactions: 2
That lasted video was awful. She just seemed really awkward and strange!

She just dresses like such a grandma! I get each to their own but she's so young and slim, it's just odd

Reactions: 1
Why does she think it's ok because she takes the clothes back? I just think that's worse and a bit gross intentionally buying it to take back.

I just hate the fact that she uses her channel as an excuse for buying so much stuff all the time.

She already films herself walking around and showing all the new stuff in primark, homesense etc. Why does she then need to film a second video with all the stuff that she couldn't help but buy. It's the same stuff! You've already shown us in the video before.

Her new video is just full of excuses, which shows that's he knows her viewers think her shopping is wasteful and greedy. So why is she still doing them??

It's like she just can't help herself or doesnt want to.

Reactions: 4
I just hate the fact that she uses her channel as an excuse for buying so much stuff all the time.

She already films herself walking around and showing all the new stuff in primark, homesense etc. Why does she then need to film a second video with all the stuff that she couldn't help but buy. It's the same stuff! You've already shown us in the video before.

Her new video is just full of excuses, which shows that's he knows her viewers think her shopping is wasteful and greedy. So why is she still doing them??

It's like she just can't help herself or doesnt want to.
It's because it's literally all she can do. She has no other 'content', that's why she's repainting her house as it gives her home content. Ricky always has elliot and he's older now so no baby content and Archie is at school so not much kids content. She has no original ideas and it's really showing

I think she’s really aware that this ‘haul culture’ on YouTube is quickly becoming very distasteful and people aren’t liking it, but as mentioned above she doesn’t really have much else to offer 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 all these excuses she comes out with make it worse and highlight it even more

She knows her viewers don't like what's she's filming and calling her out for being wasteful, so why doesn't she use her brain and change up her content a bit?!? It's just all the same stuff. She must even be bored of herself. Jusr goes to show how lazy she really is. And don't get me started on the stuff she "just couldn't leave behind". More money than sense with everything in her house.

Reactions: 3
God I can’t stand her ads. All the comments seem to be saying how AMAZING they are and how creative!! Are these people blind??? I absolutely cringed watching that sun bites one 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.