Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EchoRomeo

She’s releasing a book? FFS. An expert on all things mum but her eldest child is only 6? That’s a whole lot of being a mum that she hasn’t experienced yet. Both her and her husband stay at home ‘working’ on the gram. So how does she know anything about how a normal mum juggled work, childcare etc. Who buys this shit???

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jobagels

I don't think anyone gives a shit what gender the main breadwinner is. We don't live in the 50s. But neither of them doing anything but brag, flash their expensive stuff around and push ads at people all day long.

I couldn't give two hoots who stays at home, but when both your kids are in childcare and school all day, you don't work, you don't even clean your own home (hence all those filthy clear put videos she has to do every month) and all you do is brag about your flash free holidays, your expensive golf clubs and playing your new PS5, all paid for by your wife pushing shit ads at people when many have lost their jobs... then I have an issue with you.

I can think of plenty of stay at home mums who have their kids in school, dont clean their own homes, and then brag about their husbands earnings and flash all their fancy stuff to make people jealous when they literally do nothing all day. I'd say the same about them.

Especially when neither of them earn an honest buck, do nothing for anyone other than plod around a garden centre and show off their gross amount of shopping, pop to Dubai for free and she then release a bloody book for new mums on how to HACK motherhood. This is not the real world at all.

It's lazy, gross, and in bad taste, especially at the moment. Penis, or no penis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Rp235

Let me get my tiny violin out because she can’t do an ikea and homesense haul like her mates! How terribly inconvenient!! 🙄

Honest the mindless consumerism these people promote!! Vacuous Airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I had a quick look through the new video. No actual info on the new house (they are doing a Q&A soon), but one of her kids at one point describes it as a 'mansion,' so I'm guessing it's bigger than the house they are in now. She said they are moving because they realised they couldn't do the renovations they wanted in this house.
tbh I reckon it’s gonna be a huge increase from what they have now. It will be a big renovation project (= plenty of content / chance to grab freebies). All that money she has earned from all those ads this year have to go somewhere.
Tbh I can’t stand her anymore that I can’t even hate watch her!

Is their house detached? How much did they buy it for? I thought it was a lovely house, but I guess not good enough for Kate
no semi detached - I’m sure it was brought for £400k and sold for around £475k

She’s very sneaky though. She knew how many people would watch the moving house announcement video so to add an ad to that is a bit shady IMO!

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
The ads they do are horrific in my opinion! 😂 they make me cringe so much. That Nivea one 🙈 someone’s needing to gift Rik a bigger size of T-shirt cos the one he had on in that ad looked very snug 😂😂
Was also laughing the other day when she posted in her stories how much she’s missing wandering about the shops 🤣🤣🤣 obviously she’s missing it cos that’s their whole life!! Walking aimlessly around shops spending gifted gift cards! She must be lost....think of all the primark hauls she could’ve done.
I genuinely think that’s why she has done hardly any videos because other then hauls and renovations she has nowt to talk about.

this will all change this year though.. countless videos about the new house and the renovations (I swear these influencers only move to create content). I also think that by the end of the year she will be pregnant again so that’s more content for her...

Queenie

VIP Member
I used to love watching her but it’s all about the kids now. I also stopped watching her when her husband got involved in the vlogs - always the death knell for me!

Jobagels

You definitely start to get used to it if you have to, but I still wouldn't have picked it in a million years. For starters, the level of pollution will be HUGE.

When I look at it on the map, it still shocks me. She's literally sandwiched between M25 and another main motorway... Both being significantly less than half a mile from her garden either side. You can SEE the drivers in their cars 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, she's got a water treatment plant at the end of her street! Does that mean sewage? Because my in-laws bought a house near one. It was fine in the winter, but the entire summer they couldn't go outside because the entire village smelled like warm human poo. It's HORRIFIC!!! They can't even open their windows on a warm day, and that's a few miles away, not at the end of their road.

The people around them tend to sell their houses in the winter when the smell isn't bad, and obviously, no one advertises the God awful summer stench otherwise no one would live there.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jobagels

I think they really want to seem like they know what they're doing, but they don't.

Their first purchase was a complete balls up. They couldn't do what they wanted with it, spent a fortune on it anyway, and made pretty much nothing on it after costs when they sold it 2 years later.

Now they've spent another £100k and they're left with a very underwhelming £600k house in an absolutely appalling location.

They're going spend an absolute fortune on renovating it and more than likely lose money on it or be stuck with a house they can't shift.

No amount of Pinterest kitchen and cute prints is going to make that road-noise, heavy motorway pollution from both sides, rough area and the smell of sewage any nicer.

It wasn't even a bargain... I can't understand why you would compromise so much with such a high budget. They just wanted to rush into the big Instagram kitchen extension and I think they're going to regret this purchase too.

Last edited:

Sarahlou23xxx

Moaning on insta stories with a face like a slapped arse that homesense didn’t have anything in.
What exactly does she need ?
Her house is full
Moaning as there was a queue in IKEA so didn’t wait.
Either wait or stop moaning.
Rolled her eyes when Ricky said there was no queue at matalan.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

hrh89

VIP Member
Her most recent ad. “I cant always spend as much time with the boys as I’d like to” huh?? you and your husband both (work??) from home. Doing not a lot. This is such bullshit they get to spend way more time with their kids than your average working parents.

liarliarliar

Anyone find it incredibly odd that kate won lucie and the bumps virgin experience day.... when they are good mates???
Literally just coming to say this. What a joke. All the poor minions donated and probably hoped for a chance to win and she gifts it to her best mate. Surely if that name came out you’d pick again? Does she not reckon Kate gets enough free things / holidays?! Shady the lot of em. Piss take.

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Came on to say the same thing..... raging!!
My favourite ring from a well known company snapped in two just after a year. My husband saved up and bought it me after we lost a child, as sentimental memory gift. The company didn't want to know.

This clown gets sent mountains of stuff for free, loses it, and then they just ship her out another. It makes me so mad how well these companies treat 'influencers'... But when you've actually spent your hard earned they don't give two hoots.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Sponfused

VIP Member
Anyone seen the couple of comments she’s got on her latest post. Someone’s called her out for not speaking up when Mrs Meldrum made a racist joke...
From what I saw she said absolutely nothing about the racism and then jumped in with support on Lee’s post about Rebecca leaving social media. Kate is the epitome of white privilege and avoided having the difficult conversations because she could. She should be embarrassed about how vacuous her online persona is. God forbid the BLM movement took any shine off her annual birthday gift boast.

• Heart

Pineapplemelon

Used to think Ricky wasn’t too bad looking but gosh he’s bloated up in the past couple of years, probably all that sitting on his arse all day!

• Haha

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Plus she is another one who was too scared to fly until she was given free holidays to Dubai. Where's your travel anxiety now Hun?

• Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
It seems like it's the end of the world for them if they haven't got panelling, navy kitchen with island, artificial grass, composite decking, garden egg swing chair thing and subway tiles and access to homesense, Amazon prime, IKEA and Primark. They just can't cope otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LurkyLou

The house as it is right now, is very livable. I definitely prefer its layout to their old home. But the outside / curb appeal / location in general, is a hot mess. I would not live in an area with two major motorways at either side of me. No thank you.

Assuming all goes well for them, I'm sure they make that home look beautiful both inside and out. But if she gets restless again and decides it's time to move on, she could be in for a rude awakening. As my FIL always says, it's better to have a modest house in a nicer neighborhood, then it is to have the most luxurious house in a crappy area. They could go to town remodeling that place, but they need to make sure they will profit from it in the end.

Reactions: 13