Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I'm just finding them both totally insufferable now. They just seem to have this new attitude that says 'look how good we are. We deserve this!'.

Their life is just single wear outfits so they can stage the perfect instagram shots, shopping, prancing around in Dubai or a day posing Marylebone and showing off their meals. That is not real life. Nothing other than their trampy cupboards is real life.

They are totally unrelatable and seem so forced and fake. They focused on portraying a pretty pretentious image of themselves and it is just so dated and dull.

She posted the other day about how everything she has, she worked for and that just isn't true. Her Dad did her entire house for her. And as for her 'job', she was just of the lucky few who were in the right place at the right time with and that's literally it.

If she started again now, her content wouldn't get her anywhere at all. They seem to forget that, and have a real sense of entitlement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Babbel127

Oh and look she's back with a fast fashion video saying she's trying not to buy stuff because we've all moaned about how wasteful she is.... oh it's going to be so hard not to spend all my money I have on crap clothes I don't need. And crying through the whole video that she can't buy stuff!! Oh no, poor you. Whilst your kids are at school you have to go shopping for work and try not too buy too much stuff with all the money you get from doing nothing..... And then oh GUESS WHAT they'll be another haul and there's big primark bags in the back hahaha. Can she not think of any other video ideas other than spending her money on stuff she doesn't need. BORED. Princess Kate just can't do without.

And the SAD post. I get it. But really..... she's just got back from Dubai!? And now she's moaning, oh poor Kate..... 🙄 Try leaving the house at 6 am and getting back at 6:30pm, spending half hour with your kids before bed time, then having to do freelance work too just to make ends meet.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Yet another freebie holiday... bet there was no anxiety about travelling there that she has supposedly suffered with for years...these influencers piss me right off

Shouldn't he be declaring it as an ad as working with booking.com

Last edited:
New to tattle. I'll be honest I'm not a follower of Kate as I don't really enjoy her content but she isn't actually doing anything wrong. It's just business all company's do the same.

I work for a number of food manufacturers and the for example Aldi , Tesco and Waitrose are responsible for the same tactic. They sell the exact same chicken and cold meats just packaged differently. Same supplier, in some instances same factory just a different label ... So if the consumer doesn't want to do research for cost comparison then it's their fault 😐..
Welcome 😊
I see your point, but those companies aren't pretending to be your best mate, just on social media for a bit of a hobby and a few pennies. You don't expect your mate to sell you oranges for the price of gold do you? Unfortunately some people that follow these influencers on social media don't see how much of a business it really is.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Agree. Like I said I had chemical pregnancies when I was trying to conceive and realised that I had probably had them before and was just unaware of them. I was also a bit confused when she said about the pain being managed and the physical aspect of it or however she put it because as you say there really isn’t one....it’s just a normal period that comes at that stage. Feel like a bitch for being so cynical but it just seemed over dramatised and used to attract viewers back. Dunno....it’s obviously shit when you want a baby and get a disappointment like this but it felt disingenuous.

TheNapQueen

I’m surprised she showed him maskless - regardless of the fact it was filmed before they were mandatory. However her touching ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING is giving me anxiety. Why the hell does she need to touch it all🤬 it’s really pissing me off
Fuck me I can’t believe I just had to get through 6 adverts to watch her and her work shy husband not wearing a mask and touching everything she sodding could in primark. Regardless of if masks wear compulsory he should have had one on and everyone with half a brain now knows you don’t touch stuff you have no intention of buying! Bellend!

Onthefence

It’s not even wholesale though is it, she could’ve just told her followers where to buy them on eBay. It’s dispicable. Not to mention, posting an eco warrior video last week & now buying cheap tat in bulk from China

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
The only person I truely respect out of these ‘YouTube mummy’s’ is lucieandthebump she says it how it is and works part time whilst doing YouTube/ Instagram on the side and her husband works also.
She is the biggest kiss ass I've ever seen in my life! Spends most of her time commenting on other, larger accounts sucking up to them in the worst way. She's like that sad kid at school with no pals of her own, constantly trying to get in with the older cooler kids. She's the epitome of a sheep

• Haha

Babbel127

When a lot of us are struggling, the last thing we want is to be bombarded with ads, ads, ads. You think she'd be sensitive to that? It's not only the ads, it's all the passing comments moaning about shops not having good enough stock for her to buy yet more CRAP for her house that she doesn't need, or hating Covid because of not being able to go on free holidays. I didn't like her before, but I'm just incredibly disappointed that she considered an 'influencer' to so many, and think she could just try a bit harder to be relatable and considerate.

Sarahlou23xxx

She’s never happy is she.
That’s what happens with this lot..get everything for nothing.
None of them work,they have nothing else to do but want more more more

Lexie86

There was just no need for the over drama of it all. It just screams give me attention. Also who runs out and buys by the sounds of it quite a few pregnancy tests after being 1 day late. She admits using the digital ones mainly, so why was she even buying ones that show up lines. It seems a lot for someone who admitted she didn't really feel it was going to take anyway. I feel these bloggers are all just trying to one up each other these days. I'm genuinally surprised she didn't put in pictures of the tests for extra drama. There was just something that I dont know felt very dishonest about the whole thing. The obvious cuts and forced looking tears, it was just all very dramamtic for a chemical pregnancy if 2 days. Maybe im being a bit mean but I could have understood all the upset if she was quite a few weeks into it and then she properly miscarried.

She's on stories but rudely hasn't subed them and the I can't be arsed listening to her voice, so no idea what shes moaning about now (or she could be asking for free stuffwho knows really)

Queenie30

All this ‘sofa chat’ is it obvious they are after a freebie? Can these people not just go out and buy something without broadcasting it all over insta begging for a freebie?!

• Heart

spier422

She’s just put on insta that’s she’s in the car for the first time in 13 weeks......is your guess right about a primark haul coming the very first day it’s do-able :ROFLMAO::eek:

• Wow
  • Haha

Queenie30

Sick of the ads, that’s not what I use Instagram for and I’m fed up of all the mummy vloggers trying to flog me something every time I scroll. I don’t actually care how ‘great’ the ad is, you can spot an ad a mile off and I just scroll right on past

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I live about 3/4 miles from a treatment plant. Most of the time it’s fine but when they do maintenance and the lids come off and the wind is blowing in your direction it’s pretty rank. I’d hate to live any closer.....as you want to sit in your garden on a summers evening with the wafting smell of shite in the air whilst sipping on a G&T 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Mayday

VIP Member
I used to love her back in the day when she was more of a blogger. I remember she had her own jewellery/clothing site that was really cute. Now she just seems to do mostly ads and Primark hauls.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
It did crack me up the latest “ad” that wasn’t disclosed and damn right pissed me off. I feel like she has embarrassed her brand to do that ad for starters and it didn’t go with the whole thing whatsoever. They must pay big buck I guess 😂 let’s be honest. All these influencers saying “I wouldn’t promote anything I don’t use” is utter bull. I’m sure she plays this game all the time now the ad is done and dusted. I hate this influencer industry
The ad thing really pissed me off - especially as it wasnt even noted in description box that it was an ad.. am sure this is not right. She is very sneaky in that she did it on a primark haul knowing they get prob most views....