Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saturn

I’m sorry, what century is this? Female breadwinner with a stay home dad/husband. If they earn enough as a family for have one income then fair play to them. I have never seen anybody say a stay at home mum is lazy or pathetic, and how that must put pressure on the poor man. And what if men said they would have no respect for their children’s mother? I’m not a sahm btw, fuck that shit I go to work for a break, I earn more then my husband and pay the majority of the household bills. Does that make him a kept man? What an awful this to say.
Only came to this thread to get the gross of if they were still moving house. Pretty disappointed and won’t be returning.

Reactions: 13

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Another fast fashion hall. 🤨

Her entire channel is massive fast fashion halls with more items of clothing than any human could wear or a million more home bits, all of which are completely impractical for someone with two little kids. Followed by big clear out minimalist videos where she chucks it all out again.

Literally a few weeks ago she posted 'huge clear out and declutter' video where she openly admitted a lot of it she only wears once. Then shes straight back on to a load of home a fashion hauls to cram a load more crap back into her newly minimalist house. All this new stuff will be dumped by the spring.

She just seems to do this on repeat year after year. I'd love someone to add up how much junk she has bought that was never seen again after 1 wear.

The level of waste is just obscene. Sense the tone Kate, people are waking up to the impact of over buying and being wasteful. It just seems greedy and gross and in bad taste.

Stop using your 'job' and an excuse for being so utterly wasteful and promoting such irresponsible spending habits. Its not even a job - her whole life is doing nothing but shopping and then clearing it out and getting rid of it. Find something more meaningful to do with your time before your channel becomes completely outdated.

And now Rik is starting to become rather full of his own self importance on instagram too. I used to quite like her, I even defended her on here in the past. But my god they are just shallow and lazy and insufferable now. They can kid themselves that what they do is hard work, but it's not at all. I would not want to set that kind of greedy, lazy work ethic for my kids that's for sure!!

Last edited:

TheNapQueen

As much as I wouldn’t want anyone to go through a miscarriage and know that it’s a really horrible thing I feel she is using it as an excuse.
She’s saying it’s why she has done much this year but it was in August.
I feel like she was building it up to say she lost a baby at a much later stage.
It was a chemical pregnancy, which ended only a few days after her period.
I had 8 ads in this video so hope she does give the proceeds to Tommy’s.

Justlurking1

In her renovations video about what they would/wouldn’t do again...she says they wouldn’t colour match F&B to dulux paint as it doesn’t give the same effect. I’m almost 100% sure when doing all these house tours etc she distinctly said “this paint is farrow and ball...”. How sneaky. Never once said they had colour matched it.

• Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Ricky sutti
Shocking that someone who never produces any decent content can earn the level of income to spend over half a million on a house!
Ricky sitting on his fat arse while Kate's dad kills himself doing the house up. I'd tell him to piss off if I was him. What a waste of space, ugly creep.

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Aye there’s no greater hack than becoming a shallow dull YouTuber with basic content and then getting everything and anything for free whilst you and your husband wander around primark and homesense all day and call it “work”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Two things:

That ad is one of the cringiest things I think I’ve ever seen. They are both so wooden. Just no.

Why would anyone take two young kids on a shopping trip to Bicester Village? They must have been bored senseless.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Exactly! He could be working and putting that extra cash towards paying off their mortgage. Very shortsighted.
This is what I don’t understand about so many of these vloggers. Yes they are pulling in a good income but in an insecure industry. With both working they could make themselves financially secure for the rest of their lives and look forward to an early retirement.

37BBL

VIP Member
Well the bathroom was free, the carpentry was free. Many of the accessories and additions were free. They have barely spent any of thier own money considering what they have had done.

Its a slap in the face isnt it? We spent all this money on our house but actually it isn't big enough or nice enough so we are moving. Never mind all you followers who may not be able to buy a flat let alone a house, keep watching my videos so I can buy another one and get loads of freebies again.

Selling a house for £475k when she has never worked a day in her life, YouTube and advertising has alot to answer for.

• Angry

Justlurking1

Honestly this whole thing has made me incredibly sad and disappointed in a way. I'm by no means saying it isn't heartbreaking to have a positive pregnancy test and then bleed. But a chemical pregnancy IS very common and most people don't even know. It's more like a late period than a miscarriage at such. And she's acting like it is a miscarriage... taking months off work basically. I feel it's just one big excuse for being so lazy and posting ads after ads after ad and doing nothing more, raking in the money for nothing, and now she's after sympathy so everyone forgets all that. I don't want to think that's why she's done it, but it does feel that way a little bit doesn't it? And now she's like on stories "I'm fine" like yes of course you are, you've managed to swing your way back to everyone pouring love to you. These influencers just get more and more disappointing. As she has always come across as a dramatic princess and is more so now I think.
I completely agree - a midwife would not class this as a miscarriage. I don’t mean to be insensitive, and I’m really sorry to anyone who has suffered loss in the past, but it’s the truth. I had a chemical pregnancy before I was pregnant with my daughter. At my midwife booking in appointment she asked about any previous pregnancies (along with every other single thing about you that you have to tell at those appointments 😂) and my midwife explained that this wouldn’t be recorded as a miscarriage in my notes. It’s the very reason I now would wait until I was over 10 days late before taking a pregnancy test in the future, as what you don’t know won’t hurt you! I suspect many, many women have had chemical pregnancies and not even known about it.

I also got the feeling that they weren’t even trying and this was a surprise baby? Did anyone else feel that? She never said we had decided to try or anything like that.

emma0802

I was thinking that a lot of us are carrying some extra weight from lockdown including Ricky but then I remembered he has done nothing for years so can’t use Covid as an excuse! The ad was very unflattering for him!

Lexie86

The two of them are bloody lazy but he's worse as he jumped on the fact she was making decent money and chucked work. He's not a stay at home husband while she goes out to work. It's not the case that one parent has had to give up work or work less as the other has a highly demanding job that means they need the childcare. The pair of them laze about all day then go some shopping to buy more crap. They by the looks of it dont bother cleaning daily. Honestly what do they do all day!

Rikki isn't sitting tied to the kitchen while Kate goes out to work and we've started laughing at him. There's nothing sexist in it at all. I couldn't care less who the main breadwinner is as i pointed out. I stand by my comments and if my husband tried to give up work to laze about and live off me then I wouldn't be having it. Though I'm not trying to flog crap on the internet with no shame and bragging about all the free stuff I've got while crying that I can't get my free trip to Dubai this year.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I wonder how it makes other people feel. People who aren't utterly wasteful and shallow and spoilt. People who live in the real world. A single mum trying to make do with some awful 80s kitchen that she can never afford to replace.

Her 'cheap and temporary' kitchen, is actually top spec dream kitchen to SOOOOO many people. To watch her just RIP it out after a year because to her it was 'cheap' is barbaric.

This was her kitchen when she moved in. There was nothing wrong with it. She said right from the start they were extending... she could have easily lived with this for a year or 2. But her shallow, vacuous ego is just next level now.

View attachment 165467

Maybe if she could adjust to reality and get out of this ridiculous Instagram bubble l, she could have made a few compromises like the rest of us have to. A few less designer bags, a few less holidays, buying A LOT less crap, not wasting all that money, she could have renovated much sooner. But she's too shallow to allow that to happen.
Well all of these extensions / new kitchens make me feel like crap... it's something I could never ever afford but would love. She has basically redone her whole house then having the downstairs totally redone.

It's so bad for mental health.... plus no doubt she will get this done but also get the designer bags and free holidays too. They dont live in the real world and it makes me sick.

Also that kitchen is perfectly fine to live in... her poor dad must despair of her

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Nobody, but nobody, in her target audience is going to rush home from a tough day of work, kids, chores, real life, and then find any pleasure in sitting down to watch her and her husband do absolutely nothing all day other than waffle on about more shopping for clothes and house things when nothing they own is more than 3 months old before it ends up in the 'big clear out' video.

Who wants to see someone doing nothing all day and swanning off on holiday over and over for free. Or watch them push products that their kids got sent for free, just to try and convince you that you should work hard to actually spend your own cash on them. Or waffle on about their new house they've had her Dad fully renovate exactly how they wanted it, and a year later already be getting him to redecorate rooms again while she wanders around another shopping centre.

They have nothing to do and they don't work hard. Every day is a bloody sunday afternoon to them and yet they are bragging about their fancy home and Dubai yacht lifestyle without either of them working at all. Lucky them, but I can't see who is going to find that appealing to watch.

I assume people watch her out of loyalty at this point. But honestly, her attitude is smug and gross, the amount of waste is utterly shameful, and the example their idleness and greed sets to those boys is setting them up for one hell of a fall.

She is one more 'cheapo 99p Ebay hair clips being flogged to her remaining following as her design and charging them £8.99' incident away from a sharp slap of reality.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I just really grinds on me now she complains about juggling and having so much to do. When she has her husband with her 24/7, who always takes Elliot out and stuff... and she cleans the house and organises all week. For "work".... like. Mad. I wish I had someone to take my children out for even an hour. And have an hour to organise and clean in peace. Let alone do that for my job. Really winds me up.
This so much!
We are just an average family, like many others; A little older than her, 2 kids about the same age as hers. My husband works long hours 6 days a week, I work during the week, we are constantly trying to juggle work, after school clubs, trying to manage time off for school plays and sick kids between us, grabbing the food shop on the way home from work and still trying to make bed time, not sitting down for dinner until 9pm most nights after we've got the kids to bed.
We have no family around to help, we haven't had an evening or even a few hours to ourselves in years, our weekends are spent trying to finish off renovating our house, ironing, cleaning, homework. Just like most people.

She complains so much about being busy (too bust to even do laundry regulary!!) But neither of them work and then spend all their time shopping in shopping centres, at the garden centre, and then having to clear their house out cos they bought too much crap again. All while her dad renovates their entire house for them to her every changing demands.

Is she for real? The rest of the word feel blessed if they get a sunday afternoon just to sit as a family without work or jobs to do.

Last edited:
  • Angry