Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just say they replace the E in the county with a U

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I’ve found it ...... just the glazed doors on the agents pictures look curved on hers it’s straight .....

Took me a while but I’ve found it now. I bet this isn’t their forever home. They will stay for a couple of years, do it up and then she will want something even bigger x

Found it too! I liked it (ish) until I looked on google street view!! Weird mix of houses like hers, next to a bungalow looking property and then opposite it looks like a care home/block of flats! Very ugly road

Yeah I’ve found it too...it’s so bloody scary how quickly I found it. Like, I know the general area she lives based on places she says they’re headed to in vlogs etc. Imagine if I had ulterior motives?! No amount of money would have me doing a job where people could pinpoint where not only I live but my KIDS. Nah sorry, not worth the risk.
Influencers really need to consider these things don’t they.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’ve found it too...it’s so bloody scary how quickly I found it. Like, I know the general area she lives based on places she says they’re headed to in vlogs etc. Imagine if I had ulterior motives?! No amount of money would have me doing a job where people could pinpoint where not only I live but my KIDS. Nah sorry, not worth the risk.
Influencers really need to consider these things don’t they.
Same. Think it would creep me out a bit in the middle of those sleepless nights 😬 I know nothing about where she lives and I still found it really quickly.

Reactions: 3
Same. Think it would creep me out a bit in the middle of those sleepless nights 😬 I know nothing about where she lives and I still found it really quickly.
It really bothers me! I read an article once about the dangers of children having an online presence and the risks etc. You literally have no idea who is watching! So many sick people out there and apparently it is well known that pedophiles follow these family type of accounts. What if they tried to find it?! She could’ve waited until the house was completely removed from rightmove etc before posting any pictures. They’re all either really naive or completely stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It really bothers me! I read an article once about the dangers of children having an online presence and the risks etc. You literally have no idea who is watching! So many sick people out there and apparently it is well known that pedophiles follow these family type of accounts. What if they tried to find it?! She could’ve waited until the house was completely removed from rightmove etc before posting any pictures. They’re all either really naive or completely stupid.
The house will never be removed, it will stay on sold houses list as do all houses in the UK. Same as Companies House. The way things are done on a national scale would need to change for things to be more private.

The house will never be removed, it will stay on sold houses list as do all houses in the UK. Same as Companies House. The way things are done on a national scale would need to change for things to be more private.
Yeah I appreciate that but you can get the images removed. Surely it would be a priority in her line of work.

Reactions: 3
It's my first time posting on this thread, hey guys! Thought I'd just chip in and say I live a few miles away from her and it's not the best area tbh. It's been voted/known as one of the worst places in the county to live. The road at the bottom is so busy and has awful traffic at peak times, plus you can hear motorway noise either side of her and the transport links are bad. I definitely wouldn't pay almost £600k to live there...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just looked at the street view and have to agree, can’t believe they’ve paid that kind of money for the location?! Seems pretty overpriced (and I live in Suffolk so used to high prices). Speaking as someone who has a HMO on the opposite side of my road and a few doors up, we’ve lived here 6 years in April and it hasn’t been the easiest although much better than most hmos I hear about. I’m shocked princess Kate will be living opposite that block!
Just because they have fields at the back I doubt they’ll hear any normal countryside noises with a M and an A road right nearby. The noise travels so far. The area as a whole looks pretty rough on street view too.

Reactions: 4
Took me a while to find it as I wasn’t quite on the right location but I must say in my search I saw so many other properties in that sort of area that looked a lot nicer than that for less money too! Crazy!

Reactions: 5
Not sure why they felt the need to move ....guess they had to stay in the area because of schools but that house no from me. They had a perfectly lovely house ....guess they were running out of content and got on the Instagram moving barrow.

Thanks, found it! Seems I’m in the minority but I think it’s a really nice, spacious house with lots of potential. Agree that £580 is way OTT though. It’s not enormous. And the street isn’t very pretty... It does look walkable to a pub and a garden centre though - all an influencer could ever want 😂

Please could someone post a link to the old house now that she’s moved? Don’t think that would break any rules would it as she doesn’t live there now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.