Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L7890

She has to have the next thing that everyone else has got or go one better. You watch she will renovate add an extension, do a few more ads for aqua fresh toothpaste have another baby stick the house on the market a year later and buy something bigger and repeat... meanwhile Ricky sits on his ass doing fuck all while her dad is grafting away

• Angry
Reactions: 10

ritawhizz

It's my first time posting on this thread, hey guys! Thought I'd just chip in and say I live a few miles away from her and it's not the best area tbh. It's been voted/known as one of the worst places in the county to live. The road at the bottom is so busy and has awful traffic at peak times, plus you can hear motorway noise either side of her and the transport links are bad. I definitely wouldn't pay almost £600k to live there...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Surprise surprise and she’s back with more ads! I’m sure the life update video the other day was just to gain a bit of sympathy after all the recent adverts

Reactions: 9

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I just feel that influencers these days are oversharing a bit too much. They all want to go one better than each other and have more drama/excitement in their lives than the others, which in turn leads them to overdramatise things that in the grand scheme of things may not be a massive deal.

Babbel127

Ok... anyone else think that bag looks really.. like chavvy? Doesn't go with her style at all I don't think. And to think she spend over £400 on it !!?? Absolutely ridiculous. Again, probs not relatable to a lot of her followers 🙈 and I feel like she's getting more and more "showy offy" recently. There's no value just "look I went shopping again and bought all this with all my money" 🙄🙄🙄 very, very bored.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Heads up Kate, Ricki is a director of Kate Murnane Ltd so also needs to be labelling the holiday an AD, your shady business practices have been reported. Sick of influencers trying every slimy trick to get out of clearly labelling adverts.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Thing with her (take the miscarriage away) she only comes on stories when she has an ad to push.. then she comes on with this. As others have said she just doesn’t come across as genuine

EllPee

I know it's mean but the content opportunity is so much smaller and less interesting with a third baby. The birth vlog is just meh, yep, all fine. There's no hauls etc. as they have everything. People searching for baby videos want stuff from first time mums really.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I don’t think Rick has worked for ages. I started getting annoying with them when they moved into the new house and she was going on about how she’s not had any time to film anything cos she didn’t realise how much time it would take doing up the house and looking after the kids....even tho her and Rick are at home all day every day and her dad was there doing so much of the work. So lazy and entitled.

• Wow

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Just watched her newest YouTube video, at the end she's moaning about not getting round to doing her embroidery, she just hasn't had a chance to do it yet blah blah blah...how can you not have time when you don't work, have a stay at home husband/manny for your children, been in lockdown and do nothing all day? How busy could she possibly be? Sitting on Instagram all day isn't busy!!

• Angry
  • Haha

rememberme

That latest Instagram video of them telling the boys was ruined by Ricky shouting over it! He’s so annoying

Esme

VIP Member
Maybe if twats like them didn’t think the rules didn’t apply to them we wouldn’t be in this position!! The hospitals are close to reaching maximum capacity, the R rate is going up and this isn’t about ruining Christmas, it’s about trying to make sure the nhs can cope with the inevitable rise in hospital admissions from people mixing (and not just Covid but things like flu etc).

liarliarliar

This woman really boils my piss with her house and her endless spending. What makes it worse is neither her or her husband appear to have worked for years.
When she moved in to that house the 'before' kitchen is actually better then my kitchen at the moment! We want to move in the next 2 or 3 years so we haven't spent bug on costly projects.
She is so far from being relatable, to have s third kitchen in less than 2 years is insane. All the expensive things she had done, the different types of paint because she didn't like the first one. To all be redone because she wants to follow the latest trend. She is the absolute worst for wasteful spending, not to mention the monthly clothes shopping hauls and the excessive birthday presents.

You just know she will redo all of the down stairs, to then decide she will redo all of the upstairs. Then it will be the garden. Then they will probably decide to move because the house was never a forever home.

It winds me up so much. Me and my husband work well paid jobs. We have two children. We want to move and we would like a new car, we are saving to be able to do this. Whereas this one can just literally pour money down the drain with no admission of what she is doing.
This. My husband works his arse off and earns £80k a year but after taxes (at the higher rate) his take home is much less. We are saving hard to afford an extension which will cost minimum £30k. It’s a joke that they sit on their arse posting videos of clothing hauls and can afford this easy peasy. Boils my piss 🤬

L7890

She will get a new house and ask her dad to do all the work again... just to copy her YouTuber ‘friends’ so greedy and materialistic

• Wow

Sarahlou23xxx

Did anyone see her stories on Instagram yesterday?
Where she was cooking the tuna pasta bake and adding the cheese (who she was paid to advertise previously )
Then as soon as someone said it was recalled she conveniently told us she didn’t add it to the meal as she was distracted by the boys.
What she means is ..she had no intention of adding it to the meal,she only showed it as previously she worked with the brand and wanted to make sure she would get more work from them in the future.
She probably has never tried it in her life.
So transparent

• Wow
  • Angry

Babbel127

Rik gave up his job before Elliot was born! It was so long ago!! I’m fed up of the ads that are clearly not genuine. And the fact whenever they need something or want to go somewhere, they HINT. like the Disney one... awaiting a sponsored trip to Disney next. They’re just so ungrateful and spoilt.

And she NEVER responds to any comments. It’s so rude!! Why post something unless you’re going engage in the people that basically pay you the ridiculous earnings touget! At least on rik’s Instagram, he actually replies to everyone usually!