Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the bathroom was free, the carpentry was free. Many of the accessories and additions were free. They have barely spent any of thier own money considering what they have had done.

Its a slap in the face isnt it? We spent all this money on our house but actually it isn't big enough or nice enough so we are moving. Never mind all you followers who may not be able to buy a flat let alone a house, keep watching my videos so I can buy another one and get loads of freebies again.

Selling a house for £475k when she has never worked a day in her life, YouTube and advertising has alot to answer for.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It bothers me they clearly exploit her Dad. He's not a builder, he's a carpenter. They had him do absolutely everything in that house over he last 2 years. Every inch of that house; A whole new kitchen, all the garden and fencing, he's literally just finished paneling the hallway and building the huge fancy fixed shelving unit for her, like she wanted.

And now she's going to sell it and pocket the equity and have him start again on their new renovation. Neither of them did anything other than arrange a pinterest board for her Dad to build.

Kate's brother still doesn't have his own home. He also has a little boy and some tit going on in his life. He doesn't seem to get a look in because of Kate and her full time project.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yep found it too... yeah it is a beautiful house. I just can’t understand why they are selling it! Never happy these insta lot are they??

Reactions: 3
I’m quite horrified that it only took me 7 minutes to find it & all I knew was the price! How mad is that? Imagine if I was some creep, doesn’t bare thinking about does it.
Anyway, I’d be a bit annoyed with those photos to be honest, they don’t really shoe the house well at all in my opinion. The living room and snug room look SO narrow & the garden pictures are crap too. I wouldn’t view based on those photos.

It bothers me they clearly exploit her Dad. He's not a builder, he's a carpenter. They had him do absolutely everything in that house over he last 2 years. Every inch of that house; A whole new kitchen, all the garden and fencing, he's literally just finished paneling the hallway and building the huge fancy fixed shelving unit for her, like she wanted.

And now she's going to sell it and pocket the equity and have him start again on their new renovation. Neither of them did anything other than arrange a pinterest board for her Dad to build.

Kate's brother still doesn't have his own home. He also has a little boy and some tit going on in his life. He doesn't seem to get a look in because of Kate and her full time project.
Whats the deal with the brother?
I bet he actually works and doesn't own a home, yet princess dolly bowbow is on her second project. Her poor dad.

The things you can get when you sell your soul eh?! The house is nice but a funny shape. Plus, Princess will want a detached. A end terrace was not in the plan. I wonder if she actually wants to move or is it just for content. Surely the freebies have dried up a little?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The things you can get when you sell your soul eh?! The house is nice but a funny shape. Plus, Princess will want a detached. A end terrace was not in the plan. I wonder if she actually wants to move or is it just for content. Surely the freebies have dried up a little?!
It’s the extension on the end that makes the house a funny shape they would have been better trying to rearrange the room configuration as there is so much dead space and narrow rooms.
Her dad did a good job. Poor man will have more to do in the next house.

Reactions: 1
It’s a shallow, hollow life just consumed by shopping and appearances. No contentment- just looking for the next freebie or sponsored haul or free trip. The kids will get the shock of their lives when they get older and realise that you don’t just get everything for free 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I’m quite horrified that it only took me 7 minutes to find it & all I knew was the price! How mad is that? Imagine if I was some creep, doesn’t bare thinking about does it.
Anyway, I’d be a bit annoyed with those photos to be honest, they don’t really shoe the house well at all in my opinion. The living room and snug room look SO narrow & the garden pictures are crap too. I wouldn’t view based on those photos.
Agree, but just shows how fake instagram is. The house looks so small and cluttered AF with all the freebies she's grab grab grabbed and shoved in any corner she can find

Does she still teach dance and drama or has she stopped that?
I think it was at a school that has now closed down (and been closed for 4+ years... I am from the area) so presumed it stopped... unless she moved

Don’t get me wrong - the house is more than suitable for a family of their size and many would die to have a house like it. I’m also disgusted with the way she has put her Dad to work like some sort of lackey.
But the house
A) is pretty fugly on the outside
B) has kinda smallish bedrooms for the kids
C) has small kitchen for the size of the house

I guess I just think, if you have plenty of money, you might as well upgrade and have more space. Especially if they’re thinking of having another baby.

I mean, their house is pretty fugly and the bedrooms aren’t the biggest 😂 Don’t get me wrong - it’s more than suitable for a family of their size and many would die to have a house like it. I’m also disgusted with the way she has put her Dad to work like some sort of lackey. But I guess if you have plenty of money, why not upgrade and have more space? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially if they’re thinking of having another baby.
If you have plenty of money then why not pay someone to come and do the work rather than running your own Dad into the ground and then flogging his hard work a few months later.

Reactions: 4
How do we know that she made him do it? We have friends where the dad is a builder and he has been more than happy to help his kids. Other friends’ parents have been driving up to London to help with redoing their house and babysit, and I know that the children didn’t even pay for the parents’ fuel.
I’d love it if my dad was a tradesman and of course I’d ask him to help, and I’d pay for materials and stuff. If he asked to be paid for his work, I would, but I would expect a family discount lol

Maybe they actually paid her dad. How could he afford to give all his time away for free. I'm literally shocked that Rickaaayyyy don't work but they got a mortgage for that amount of money.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.