Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to be nosey and see if we get any sneak pics of the house but I just can’t stand her anymore she always looks so smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New house looks huge from that quick insta story!! She’ll do an Emily Norris and alienate her viewers

Reactions: 4
New house looks huge from that quick insta story!! She’ll do an Emily Norris and alienate her viewers
It was always gonna be big. She wanted the big detached property.. don’t forget she has spoken a lot about a wrap around extension on her Instagram stories so she will be planning on making it even bigger

Don’t forget her last house was up for £475k so your talking maybe a 50-100k jump at least in the price.I think it’s prob likely to be 550 -600k price Point if not more

Reactions: 3
Shocking that someone who never produces any decent content can earn the level of income to spend over half a million on a house!

Reactions: 8
Ricky sutti
Shocking that someone who never produces any decent content can earn the level of income to spend over half a million on a house!
Ricky sitting on his fat arse while Kate's dad kills himself doing the house up. I'd tell him to piss off if I was him. What a waste of space, ugly creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found the new house already 🙄🤣 They really should have taken it off right move first.

Same doors behind. Exactly the same lights (2 main light, spots down either side).

It's pretty nice but that picture is the biggest room by far. 4 bed detached.
@bexgreen1983 predicted it bang on. They've spent another £100k than what they sold.

Screenshot_20210205-213630_Rightmove.jpg
Screenshot_20210205-213640_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Found the new house already 🙄🤣 They really should have taken it off right move first.

Same doors behind. Exactly the same lights (2 main light, spots down either side).

It's pretty nice but that picture is the biggest room by far. 4 bed detached.
@bexgreen1983 predicted it bang on. They've spent another £100k than what they sold.

View attachment 421324View attachment 421326
Wow you super detective!!!! You’ve blown my mind how quick you found it. Please share other pics

Wow you super detective!!!! You’ve blown my mind how quick you found it. Please share other pics
Honestly, it's my special skill 🤣🤣
I live absolutely no where near her and I found it within 6 minutes of seeing her picture of a door 🤣 it's amazing how much these bloggers compromise when they massively over share.

I'm not sure how much I can get away with posting on here. The master bedroom is pretty epic, with it's own dressing area. Garden is nice and looks out over fields (and could almost touch the M25). The kitchen is small and a bit tit for the price. They're obviously going to extend it and spend a fortune on it.

It's absolutely not a project though. Not like they were making out. It's just like the last house; perfectly lovely just not to her taste.

Last edited:
Surely you aren’t breaking rules if you aren’t showing the address!! I’ve seen pics posted of Zoe Suggs house and Emily norris

Reactions: 1
Thank you, I take full responsibility for forcing you 😉 I still can’t actually believe you found it!!!

wow the garden and master (once refurbished) are lovely but the rest is actually pretty underwhelming!!! They are going to gut that whole property and you are right, the kitchen will be the first they rip out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so happy you have out smarted them!! All these “it’s a project” and “it was a small jump” and now you’ve proven they are liars!! Well done you

Reactions: 2
Wonder how much they paid for it as it's 'offers over'. Pictures look lovely on Rightmove but sure they'll have lots of plans to change things for content!!!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how much they paid for it as it's 'offers over'. Pictures look lovely on Rightmove but sure they'll have lots of plans to change things for content!!!
Yayyy you provided just enough extra detail i needed to find it on rightmove too 🤣 i can see its not at all to their taste but its a lovely looking family home.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yayyy you provided just enough extra detail i needed to find it on rightmove too 🤣 i can see its not at all to their taste but its a lovely looking family home.
Certainly not the bloody project she made it out to be.
I can't understand how she bought her first home for £400k 2 years ago, made pretty much nothing on it, and has now spent nearly £600k on a house that she's talking about massively extending.

They're both lazy shits who wander around the garden centre all day and call a primark haul a busy day. She churns out almost nothing but naff low budget ads.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.