Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I’m sure she does drive, she has her license but just hasn’t driven for years. I’m sure it’s kate I’m thinking of! Might be wrong though
Yes true. But it's not like she test drove the car. I just don't get what the ad is and why they've gone to climb up something? What's that got to do with a car lol. I just don't understand. Not just from her point of view, but the brand? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The only person I truely respect out of these ‘YouTube mummy’s’ is lucieandthebump she says it how it is and works part time whilst doing YouTube/ Instagram on the side and her husband works also.
I also like the fact she has a job which keeps her in touch with the real world but she’s so shady with not declaring ad or hiding it in a corner or in text the same colour as the background.

Reactions: 2
Ok... anyone else think that bag looks really.. like chavvy? Doesn't go with her style at all I don't think. And to think she spend over £400 on it !!?? Absolutely ridiculous. Again, probs not relatable to a lot of her followers 🙈 and I feel like she's getting more and more "showy offy" recently. There's no value just "look I went shopping again and bought all this with all my money" 🙄🙄🙄 very, very bored.

Reactions: 9
Ok... anyone else think that bag looks really.. like chavvy? Doesn't go with her style at all I don't think. And to think she spend over £400 on it !!?? Absolutely ridiculous. Again, probs not relatable to a lot of her followers 🙈 and I feel like she's getting more and more "showy offy" recently. There's no value just "look I went shopping again and bought all this with all my money" 🙄🙄🙄 very, very bored.
I hate Louis vuitton bags! I grew up when there were so many fakes around (markets) so just makes me think chavy! The ads have been crazy recently too!

Totally know what you mean about show offy

Reactions: 4
I’m really confused why she chose that bag over all the others she could have had. I know it’s vintage but I think it looks more dated than vintage 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a nightmare for only wearing things once or a couple of times anyway so in a few weeks I’m sure it will be day gathering dust at the back of her wardrobe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know, such a waste !!! Especially given the effect fast fashion has in climate change. I think it's awful these "influencers" are pushing are to buy more and more and more. If I had over £400 to spend a bag, that's the last bag I'd buy 😂😂

• Heart
I think the type of person drawn to being an influencer in the first place are more likely to be materialistic people who aren’t great with money. The lure of having a husband at home full time is too much for them all to resist it seems. Very short sighted indeed
This 👌
As learnt the hard way by the Meldrums. Doesn't take much for it all to come crashing down 🤷

Reactions: 3
The bag is hideous! Also I know it's vintage/2nd hand so you would expect some marks etc... but if I was spending £400 on a bag I would want it like brand new. Maybe it's because I'm not into designers and don't get the attraction but it seems ludicrous to me to a) spend £400 on a bag in general and b) to spend £400 on a bag that has marks on. I would rather buy a cheaper leather one. Each to their own though 🤷‍♀️

Anyone else waiting for gifted acne scar removal trip coming soon? 😂 you just know it don't you. These influencers always hint... I've heard some even joke about it before 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Another fast fashion hall. 🤨

Her entire channel is massive fast fashion halls with more items of clothing than any human could wear or a million more home bits, all of which are completely impractical for someone with two little kids. Followed by big clear out minimalist videos where she chucks it all out again.

Literally a few weeks ago she posted 'huge clear out and declutter' video where she openly admitted a lot of it she only wears once. Then shes straight back on to a load of home a fashion hauls to cram a load more crap back into her newly minimalist house. All this new stuff will be dumped by the spring.

She just seems to do this on repeat year after year. I'd love someone to add up how much junk she has bought that was never seen again after 1 wear.

The level of waste is just obscene. Sense the tone Kate, people are waking up to the impact of over buying and being wasteful. It just seems greedy and gross and in bad taste.

Stop using your 'job' and an excuse for being so utterly wasteful and promoting such irresponsible spending habits. Its not even a job - her whole life is doing nothing but shopping and then clearing it out and getting rid of it. Find something more meaningful to do with your time before your channel becomes completely outdated.

And now Rik is starting to become rather full of his own self importance on instagram too. I used to quite like her, I even defended her on here in the past. But my god they are just shallow and lazy and insufferable now. They can kid themselves that what they do is hard work, but it's not at all. I would not want to set that kind of greedy, lazy work ethic for my kids that's for sure!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
i couldn't have written the above post any better myself. SO spot on. Don't know how people don't see this and get so bored of her. It makes me so upset to see all these influencers pushing fast fashion when it's so bad and SO GREEDY too.

Her latest post as well.... man I wish I was juggling and struggling as much as she was 😂🙄 what a joke. All she does is go shopping and buy stuff for her or the house. Go on free trips away from her kids. Clean the house. Do up the house. A lot of which we actually struggle to do on top of looking after kids on your own and having a full time job... that's struggling and juggling. I don't have time for an hour to myself let alone a whole week or a few days away. Or even half a day to do up the house or go shopping alone........she is not juggling or struggling. Bore offfffff

Did anyone see her post of singing?? Never had the confidence until now but is fine to post it to thousands of people online. It was for her grandparents wedding anniversary so actually no need to post it online was there??

• Haha
Hahahaha I know. The usual BS of these influencers 'oh I look so horrible today, but here's a selfie of me' kinda thing. She obviously did it for attention. If it was for her grandparents, she'd just sing TO them? Lol. I didn't see the point of it, other than attention...

And now they're out on a date night. Mate the juggle / struggle is real huh...... 🙄🙄🙄😂 more work / life / self care and all that balance than most of us I'm sure.

Another fast fashion hall. 🤨

Her entire channel is massive fast fashion halls with more items of clothing than any human could wear or a million more home bits, all of which are completely impractical for someone with two little kids. Followed by big clear out minimalist videos where she chucks it all out again.

Literally a few weeks ago she posted 'huge clear out and declutter' video where she openly admitted a lot of it she only wears once. Then shes straight back on to a load of home a fashion hauls to cram a load more crap back into her newly minimalist house. All this new stuff will be dumped by the spring.

She just seems to do this on repeat year after year. I'd love someone to add up how much junk she has bought that was never seen again after 1 wear.

The level of waste is just obscene. Sense the tone Kate, people are waking up to the impact of over buying and being wasteful. It just seems greedy and gross and in bad taste.

Stop using your 'job' and an excuse for being so utterly wasteful and promoting such irresponsible spending habits. Its not even a job - her whole life is doing nothing but shopping and then clearing it out and getting rid of it. Find something more meaningful to do with your time before your channel becomes completely outdated.

And now Rik is starting to become rather full of his own self importance on instagram too. I used to quite like her, I even defended her on here in the past. But my god they are just shallow and lazy and insufferable now. They can kid themselves that what they do is hard work, but it's not at all. I would not want to set that kind of greedy, lazy work ethic for my kids that's for sure!!
Absolutely spot on!!! 👏🏻

Hahahaha I know. The usual BS of these influencers 'oh I look so horrible today, but here's a selfie of me' kinda thing. She obviously did it for attention. If it was for her grandparents, she'd just sing TO them? Lol. I didn't see the point of it, other than attention...
Yup definitely for attention and praise. Why would you post something clearly so personal online otherwise?? She has a decent voice to be fair but wasn’t necessary to put the entire thing on insta

Yup definitely for attention and praise. Why would you post something clearly so personal online otherwise?? She has a decent voice to be fair but wasn’t necessary to put the entire thing on insta
The whole thing was cringey.

I just really grinds on me now she complains about juggling and having so much to do. When she has her husband with her 24/7, who always takes Elliot out and stuff... and she cleans the house and organises all week. For "work".... like. Mad. I wish I had someone to take my children out for even an hour. And have an hour to organise and clean in peace. Let alone do that for my job. Really winds me up.

Reactions: 7
I just really grinds on me now she complains about juggling and having so much to do. When she has her husband with her 24/7, who always takes Elliot out and stuff... and she cleans the house and organises all week. For "work".... like. Mad. I wish I had someone to take my children out for even an hour. And have an hour to organise and clean in peace. Let alone do that for my job. Really winds me up.
This so much!
We are just an average family, like many others; A little older than her, 2 kids about the same age as hers. My husband works long hours 6 days a week, I work during the week, we are constantly trying to juggle work, after school clubs, trying to manage time off for school plays and sick kids between us, grabbing the food shop on the way home from work and still trying to make bed time, not sitting down for dinner until 9pm most nights after we've got the kids to bed.
We have no family around to help, we haven't had an evening or even a few hours to ourselves in years, our weekends are spent trying to finish off renovating our house, ironing, cleaning, homework. Just like most people.

She complains so much about being busy (too bust to even do laundry regulary!!) But neither of them work and then spend all their time shopping in shopping centres, at the garden centre, and then having to clear their house out cos they bought too much crap again. All while her dad renovates their entire house for them to her every changing demands.

Is she for real? The rest of the word feel blessed if they get a sunday afternoon just to sit as a family without work or jobs to do.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This so much!
We are just an average family, like many others; A little older than her, 2 kids about the same age as hers. My husband works long hours 6 days a week, I work during the week, we are constantly trying to juggle work, after school clubs, trying to manage time off for school plays and sick kids between us, grabbing the food shop on the way home from work and still trying to make bed time, not sitting down for dinner until 9pm most nights after we've got the kids to bed.
We have no family around to help, we haven't had an evening or even a few hours to ourselves in years, our weekends are spent trying to finish off renovating our house, ironing, cleaning, homework. Just like most people.

She complains so much about being busy (too bust to even do laundry regulary!!) But neither of them work and then spend all their time shopping in shopping centres, at the garden centre, and then having to clear their house out cos they bought too much crap again. All while her dad renovates their entire house for them to her every changing demands.

Is she for real? The rest of the word feel blessed if they get a sunday afternoon just to sit as a family without work or jobs to do.
my life looks just like yours. My husband works crazy hours also 6 days a week, I work 4 days a week. Our life is chaos and a constant juggle. They have absolutely no idea about the real world at all. We may look at them with envious eyes but honestly would I want my daughters to have lived such a sheltered existence as her? If anything ever goes wrong for these people they just can’t cope, Mrs Meldrum is a prime example. It doesn’t do them any good in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.