Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is really not to my taste and does anyone else think she dresses like an old woman? Those skirts hun, pretty sure I’ve seen them in my grans loft

Reactions: 3
Surely she’s not been shopping again?! She really isn’t listening to people when they tell her about fast fashion and the amount of hauls she does 🙄 she has so many clothes that look really lovely, I don’t understand the need to buy so much all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely she’s not been shopping again?! She really isn’t listening to people when they tell her about fast fashion and the amount of hauls she does 🙄 she has so many clothes that look really lovely, I don’t understand the need to buy so much all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is stuck in the past and literally has nothing else going on in her life other than shopping.

She used her channel as an excuse to buy so much stuff but attitudes have shifted massively since she started YouTube and she is refusing to change with them.

Last year I unfollowed 90% of the original YouTube accounts I used to love. They were all now so vacuous and materialistic, totally out of touch and crammed full of cringe adds. Kate was one of about 5 or 6 that I chose to keep watching but now she is just as bad as the rest.

Totally unrelatable lifestyle, so many holidays, swanning around on yachts in Dubai for free, ad after ad after ad, everythkng is so gloaty and arrogant, and zero content other than 'look at all the stuff I've been given and bought. Now watch me chuck it all out again and clear out my grotty house'.

She is going to be another Mrs Meldrum if she's not careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ricky posting loads of pics from Dubai but none of them say ad or gifted.... they just think they are above the rules dont they???

Reactions: 4
Nobody, but nobody, in her target audience is going to rush home from a tough day of work, kids, chores, real life, and then find any pleasure in sitting down to watch her and her husband do absolutely nothing all day other than waffle on about more shopping for clothes and house things when nothing they own is more than 3 months old before it ends up in the 'big clear out' video.

Who wants to see someone doing nothing all day and swanning off on holiday over and over for free. Or watch them push products that their kids got sent for free, just to try and convince you that you should work hard to actually spend your own cash on them. Or waffle on about their new house they've had her Dad fully renovate exactly how they wanted it, and a year later already be getting him to redecorate rooms again while she wanders around another shopping centre.

They have nothing to do and they don't work hard. Every day is a bloody sunday afternoon to them and yet they are bragging about their fancy home and Dubai yacht lifestyle without either of them working at all. Lucky them, but I can't see who is going to find that appealing to watch.

I assume people watch her out of loyalty at this point. But honestly, her attitude is smug and gross, the amount of waste is utterly shameful, and the example their idleness and greed sets to those boys is setting them up for one hell of a fall.

She is one more 'cheapo 99p Ebay hair clips being flogged to her remaining following as her design and charging them £8.99' incident away from a sharp slap of reality.

Reactions: 11
I was literally thinking the other day whilst watching a video of hers how much she’s changed.
I used to watch Kate years and years ago when she was quite young, way before her kids. I think I’m a bit younger than her and back then she seemed sweet and relatable and I enjoyed watching her videos. Fast forward a few years and I now cannot stand her. She seems fake, smug and completely self obsessed now.

Reactions: 5
All this ‘sofa chat’ is it obvious they are after a freebie? Can these people not just go out and buy something without broadcasting it all over insta begging for a freebie?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All this ‘sofa chat’ is it obvious they are after a freebie? Can these people not just go out and buy something without broadcasting it all over insta begging for a freebie?!
Was gonna come on and say exactly the same! Why not just look for reviews online like any normal person

Imagine the horror of having to actually put your hand in your pocket and pay for something 😱 heaven forbid they need to part with any of that “hard earned” cash 😂

• Wow
Most of these Insta floggers are the same. Start asking for advice/ideas from their followers, you know full well they expect some gullible company to offer them stuff for free 😡

Reactions: 6
I
I reckon baby number 3 will be here or due by end of 2020 - calling it now
I agree. They literally have nothing else going off and nothing else to do.
She is lacking content. Childcare is a doddle because they're both at home doing nothing. And it's not like they even need to worry about the extra costs because they get sent everything for free, including their family holidays!

What an easy charmed life.

I often wonder what will happen if youtube goes down the pan and these families need to start covering the costs themselves. All those babies for content wont seem like such a smart move then.

Reactions: 5
Very very materialistic, poor boys will grow up thinking the most important thing in life is to have every man made thing possible.

Can’t say I’ve ever got a gay vibe from him 😂 but I can’t be arsed with him. Seems as dim and lazy as her.

This mornings post....claiming to suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder 🙄 but “Christmas helps” apparently....aye sure it does help- another excuse to go spending a load of money on decorations and crap they don’t need and call
it “content” 😂😂😂 oh well at least neither of you have to get up and go to work on these dark winter mornings eh 😂

Reactions: 11
This mornings post....claiming to suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder 🙄 but “Christmas helps” apparently....aye sure it does help- another excuse to go spending a load of money on decorations and crap they don’t need and call
it “content” 😂😂😂 oh well at least neither of you have to get up and go to work on these dark winter mornings eh 😂
I thought this too!
Also she has been in Dubai for the last god knows how long!!! She's literally only just got back!

She really doesn’t have a clue. Her life is so easy and privileged, how would she feel if she left her house in the dark in the morning and got home in the dark in the evening, only got to see her babies for an hour if that?! That’s really life love, when you actually have to go and earn a living, going out shopping every day and spending your time ‘renovating’ your house and thinking up ‘content’ (I hate that word) is not work 😠😠😠

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.