Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shares her love for the dogs on insta more than she does Noa. Telling the dogs she loves them….

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That new reel on her grid ....so confusing! “Now that I’m a new Mum I worry more than ever”

But were you worried when someone else did the night shift 3 times a week for months?? She can’t now try to tell us she’s a neurotic, panicky parent when she showed the whole of Insta that she was laughing in her bed with Bojo while her baby was downstairs with someone she had paid to be there?

The internet never forgets.

Still looking for tips to get a not even 5-month old to sleep for 12 straight hours too 😂😂😂
She will soon learn that the only consistent thing with kids is inconsistency. They are constantly changing and evolving and as a result so do their patterns/routines. Getting Noa to sleep to 7am might work for a bit but I hope she doesn't expect it to then just remain that way. She's not even 5 months old, so much growing and changing to go. She is an absolute little poppet that girl and I have to say that Kate does seem to be coming across warmer towards her and enjoying her more despite seeming to be desperate for her to be independent already ;)

Reactions: 6
Bet she just leaves her to lie there until 7 so she can say it’s 12 hours.
Was there any need to go through all the hassle getting downstairs dark for the last 15 mins of the football.
Also cringe trying to remind everyone she was in celebrity love island. 🙈
Oh, come on ... we all know the mad dash around the house was to show off how skinny she was in her belly top 🙈 The Love Island shout out was embarrassing and an obvious attempt to make the handsome feel ‘lucky’ to have her. It’s all so desperate. I didn’t realise how insecure she was.

And before anyone jumps on me for digging out a woman who has possible PND, after tonight’s stories I no longer believe she has PND ...I just believe she is incredibly immature and not up to the role of being a Mother.

Reactions: 20
Oh, come on ... we all know the mad dash around the house was to show off how skinny she was in her belly top 🙈 The Love Island shout out was embarrassing and an obvious attempt to make the handsome feel ‘lucky’ to have her. It’s all so desperate. I didn’t realise how insecure she was.

And before anyone jumps on me for digging out a woman who has possible PND, after tonight’s stories I no longer believe she has PND ...I just believe she is incredibly immature and not up to the role of being a Mother.
She is immature and an attention seeker. Funny thing was Boj didn't respond with some kind of admiring comment about her in the bikini. She's cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got to be exhausting being that hyper all the time. Heart palpitations must’ve stopped .

Reactions: 7
Cringing at the very staged silent celebrations. They're both so desperately desperate.

Reactions: 13
Cringing at the very staged silent celebrations. They're both so desperately desperate.
Desperate to be funny. Imagine doing all that then watching it back with each other thinking ‘that’s it, hilarious, nailed it’ - embarrassing, try hard antics to get comments about looking slim. Post partum fitness DVD incoming maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she really filmed herself on the toilet because she's so desperate for content?
Her talking about her time on love Island too... Wow, she comes across as a proper loser on her latest stories.
Love Noa's little serious face watching footy ♥

Reactions: 12
Desperate to be funny. Imagine doing all that then watching it back with each other thinking ‘that’s it, hilarious, nailed it’ - embarrassing, try hard antics to get comments about looking slim. Post partum fitness DVD incoming maybe??
It must be exhausting living your life for the Gram, mustn't it? Real-life exhausts me!

Reactions: 6

I don’t think she has PND either. I think she’s a woman who forces herself to have a baby for her partner and now resents the baby for changing her life so much. I really don’t understand how someone can be so naive about motherhood. She has nieces/nephews and friends with children so surely she picked up some tips along the way?! She talks about her baby with pure contempt (noticed when she did that story on the last week the way her face changed to disgust/anger when Noa started to stir, not sure if anyone else picked
Up on it) and like all the things the baby does is the baby’s ‘fault’. It’s awful to watch.

I don’t think she has PND either. I think she’s a woman who forces herself to have a baby for her partner and now resents the baby for changing her life so much. I really don’t understand how someone can be so naive about motherhood. She has nieces/nephews and friends with children so surely she picked up some tips along the way?! She talks about her baby with pure contempt (noticed when she did that story on the last week the way her face changed to disgust/anger when Noa started to stir, not sure if anyone else picked
Up on it) and like all the things the baby does is the baby’s ‘fault’. It’s awful to watch.
*on the ferry

Reactions: 8
Has anyone listed to her on Matt Willis podcast? she says she picks Baxters eye bogeys and feeds him them :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9

*on the ferry
I did notice also.

Reactions: 3
Not been on here in ages, so I haven’t read through the thread yet. But is it me or is Kate’s stories getting more erratic by the day? She comes across like she needs to seek mental health services. I don’t say that to judge anyone needing it of course. But gosh, what was once funny is now becoming really questionable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That little girl is going to be the shoutiest bad mannered child with Kate as a role model. She needs to stop those stupid 'Get ins' and 'Smash ya face ins' etc! Idiotic behaviour!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.