Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fear I had with her on the ladder and Noa right under her! Seriously??

Reactions: 4
Jamie seems so lovely and his calm manner is so at odds with Kate's mania. Don't know what he gets out of their friendship.

Who is Jamie? I'm sure I saw something about him being an ex husband or was she joking? "

Reactions: 1
Jamie is so lovely ! Noa could always move in with him 🥰
Probably the only time she feels affection from someone. Her mother is manic and father just takes pictures of her when she’s having a poop or to ridicule her.

Reactions: 5
I thought her latest grid post was dead cute.........then she had to go a spoil it for no reason whatsoever

I thought her latest grid post was dead cute.........then she had to go a spoil it for no reason whatsoever
But it was very telling when she spoilt it with the Karen tit ... I’ve never seen anything negative on her posts so is she deleting all the ones she gets? I would say she might be coming on here, but Noa’s right to decide on her own hairstyle is probably one of the only topics we haven’t touched on! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Stupid question of the week... why is noa weeing through her happy?? Maybe because her parents are too bleeping lazy and selfish to get up and change her as often as she needs, or perhaps she needs bigger nappies. Selfish twats still trying to force her into adulthood before she's even 1. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Why is it such a surprise to be up at 6am with a baby?! Jeez. She is unwittingly making it hard for herself with whatever expectations she seems to have. What is with the pointing at Noa and saying it's her fault. Her tone is really unpleasant when she says things like that. Also her "bless you"s were so bloody loud too. Jeez. She'd do my head in and my ears are adult ones!

Reactions: 13
Wow she’s in for a shock if she thinks 5 to 7 is early! Give it a year or so. 🙈
Also do we really think boj is changing her if she’s weeing through? 🤔
Or is she just on the beg to be sent nappies??

Reactions: 8
Thank you for posting this. It is really reassuring. I have a 13mo, my first baby, and after having a very traumatic delivery sadly I am still not enjoying it. I have seen a clinical psychologist and neither of us think it is pnd. But I think it is just taking me a long time to come to terms with the massive change and I so hope that one day I will enjoy it xx
Got to say I detested the baby stage, I found life got good again around around the two year mark. That's not to say I hate small children or that I was miserable for two years, I went on to have another two children and they're all brilliant. After the massive shock of having the first I was prepped for the other two knowing I probably wouldn't enjoy the baby stage but it gets better. With the first I never knew whether it would get better!

Reactions: 9
Boj saying he’s listening to Lockdown Parenting Podcast, probably a beg to get on it. Trust me, no one will want to listen to you and Kate talking about your poor attempts to look after a baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she is with sue again 😠😠😠 I swear if my hubby was boj he would drown me for the way I treat and speak about her. She loves to ridicule her shes disgusting

Here she is with sue again 😠😠😠 I swear if my hubby was boj he would drown me for the way I treat and speak about her. She loves to ridicule her shes disgusting
It's just awful to watch. She is so rude.

She is just so erratic. I genuinely think it would be best for Noa if they hire a nanny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.