Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can have a child care bubble and a support bubble if baby under 1 I think so they will prob try and use that excuse. Although they technically shouldn’t need childcare at this age as noa has barely emerged from the womb
Neither are working and they have the doula so is a childcare bubble actually required?

Reactions: 8
I think the whole bubble ship has sailed, you can go to the pub now and mix in groups so I can’t see any issue with having his mum & sister involved. Also, it’s better they are around as Kate clearly isn’t coping with motherhood & all the changes it has brought to her life. It’s a real shame on both her & Noa, personally I adore the tiny baby stage but it’s not for everyone & maybe she will cope better when Noa is a little bit older. Not making excuses for her at all but her behaviour on Social Media is so erratic that I think any family support she can get is good.

Reactions: 28
I think the whole bubble ship has sailed, you can go to the pub now and mix in groups so I can’t see any issue with having his mum & sister involved. Also, it’s better they are around as Kate clearly isn’t coping with motherhood & all the changes it has brought to her life. It’s a real shame on both her & Noa, personally I adore the tiny baby stage but it’s not for everyone & maybe she will cope better when Noa is a little bit older. Not making excuses for her at all but her behaviour on Social Media is so erratic that I think any family support she can get is good.
I agree, I just wish she wasn’t so dishonest about everything. Pretending she’s fine, then writing a desperate post on Mother’s Day about being in “the darkest place she’s ever been” then pretending she was ok again, only to then say “I admit I wasn’t ok for the first 8 weeks, but I’m ok now” to then singing and shouting on her stories only to then put up ANOTHER story about “bad morning” and feeling overwhelmed when she’s on her own with the person she grew. So which are we to believe??

Reactions: 9
absolutely, it was the pressure of keeping the house tidy and doing the school run for my step son and cooking dinner etc that got me down. If I could have just sat guilt free feeding and cuddling my baby and napping then it would have been so much better.
She already has a cleaner.

Reactions: 1
I agree, I just wish she wasn’t so dishonest about everything. Pretending she’s fine, then writing a desperate post on Mother’s Day about being in “the darkest place she’s ever been” then pretending she was ok again, only to then say “I admit I wasn’t ok for the first 8 weeks, but I’m ok now” to then singing and shouting on her stories only to then put up ANOTHER story about “bad morning” and feeling overwhelmed when she’s on her own with the person she grew. So which are we to believe??
I just think shes being vocal in the moment as she rides the emotional rollercoaster of it all.

Reactions: 7
She's a spoilt, immature, childish grown woman who has PND. That's my take.

Reactions: 9
When she sings at Noa it's horrible, shouty and aggressive. Kate isn't stupid enough to think her daughter enjoys that, she's just trying to be cool and not like other mums.
Unfortunately, what she hasn't realised, is that other mums have been raising kids successfully for millenia by being soft and nurturing. She truly is a moron and doesn't deserve that beautiful girl.
I'm not even a mum and I just want to give Noa a reassuring cuddle.

Reactions: 21
Interesting to see the mother in law there today.
Prob thinks wtf are they doing with that child and also please let me eat my salad in peace.
So rude to the woman.

Reactions: 5
Wonder where they went off to this time? I’m assuming the Mum was there to babysit! Why else would she be justifying the whole ‘bubble’ thing? She didn’t talk about bubbles when she had men in her house fitting doors.......

Reactions: 5
I think the whole bubble ship has sailed, you can go to the pub now and mix in groups so I can’t see any issue with having his mum & sister involved.
Respectfully, bubbles are very much here still. You can go to the pub now but that is outside, well ventilated, and you are supposed to maintain social distancing while doing so.

Having two people in your house, close contact, using your kitchen, breathing over your baby, is different. That essentially means everyone the mum AND sister are in contact with are in contact with Noa.

I appreciate it’s boring by this point to care about the rules but they are in place for a reason.

Reactions: 27
I recently unfollowed her, having been a follower for a long time. Her content seems so engineered now, it's really put me off. All the little 'quirks' she has that I originally found funny - like the 'BRILLIENNNT' 'Disgustanggg' and the 'yes or no, yes or no yes or no' whilst zooming in on her face, I now find SO overdone. Time for some new lines Kate! It was actually another 'yes or no yes or no' zoom story that prompted me to unfollow 😂

That and how it seems like the only time she talks about Noa is to complain, like the poor baby can't do anything 'right'. I'm looking to start a family in the next year or so I found her constant negativity of being a new mother hard to listen - I'm incredibly worried about PND, not being able to bond with my baby and how hard I'll find it having a new born with a partner who works 12 hour shifts and a family that lives on the other side the world and just found her stories exacerbate my worries. I do appreciate mothers being honest and upfront about their experiences with PND, etc, but with Kate there's just TOO much negativity - she only seems to show any happiness/joy/excitement when she's without Noa.
or with her dogs :rolleyes:

I watched her “Budapest” highlight last night and feck me she is so irritating in it not to mention has the phone in Bojs dads face every five minutes, wired isn’t the word.

Edited to add and a whole highlight of her just saying “brilliant” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Way back when Kate had Noa I commented that the film crew were in the hospital with them. I was absolutely scolded for the very suggestion of that during these covid times.

I was bloody right though!
20210428_153124.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.