Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Noas first holiday and there's no pics of her at all which I find sad. Now I've said that she will probably post some tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 6
How obnoxious were those lads going for a hike in their deisgner shite!? Kate and Bodge Job having obnoxious mates, shocked..

Reactions: 11
What a bunch of sad 40 somethings still trying to look young and trendy. It's beyond tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ten photos of birthday celebrations added to FB including the 🐶 Yet none of Noa. I wonder if she was palmed off to a sitter once they arrived.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is Noas first holiday and there's no pics of her at all which I find sad. Now I've said that she will probably post some tomorrow 😂
But it was HER first holiday as a mum, Noa is not important in any way! Even the dogs got serious airtime.

I really have taken a dislike to Boj.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You're life doesn't have to stop when you become a mum but honestly that weekend away looks like my idea of hell if I had a 3 month old.

Reactions: 15
She doesn't seem close to her family at all, she hardly ever mentions them. Siobhan was probably on the holiday stuck upstairs with Noa 😂

Reactions: 4
Another big tick on the influencer checklist, the iconic London #ad! Not trying to be one though is she, she’s just telling all of her followers friends about this new makeup that she loves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another big tick on the influencer checklist, the iconic London #ad! Not trying to be one though is she, she’s just telling all of her followers friends about this new makeup that she loves 😂
Iconic London really is in the influencer Hun starter pack isn't it? I'd never buy it for this reason and I love make up!

Reactions: 14
I am just speechless about the birthday party/trip ... where the HELL is Noa??!

Not even ONE photo! She is soooo desperate for her old life back and thinks Motherhood is a badge to be worn (“check out my nursing bra I wore to the party”) but not an actual job to do. I really hope she wasn’t breastfeeding Noa after tequila shots and margaritas 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.