Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love dogs. I love border terriers. But her feeding her dog from her mouth made me yelp out loud 🤢

Why does she always take blurry eyed photos with the flash on during night feeds? So much attention seeking.

Her breast implants are pretty bad.

I just can’t get over the aggressive tone of voice and shouting. The way she spoke to the shopkeeper boiled my piss. It’s not funny, he’s not one of your “fans” who thinks being aggressive all the time is a laugh. And maybe he doesn’t want to be filmed either.

My son is almost 5 and still doesn’t sleep through the night. Neither do I as a grown up. Drives me crazy when people hold their infants to impossible standards.

Reactions: 16
I know when you are a new parent you become obsessed with feeding and sleeping patterns but I don't like how Kate states. Boob is not enough for Noa because she is getting big. No Kate, you're not producing enough milk because you preferred to pump rather than feed her direct. The machine doesn't get as much out of Phil and Grant than a baby would. Noa finds it easier to take milk from a bottle. There is no shame in deciding to use formula or express into a bottle but don't go making excuses that it is because it is Noa getting bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My 8 year old woke me up three times last night, she is my youngest. I can't remember the last time I had a night without being disturbed.

But I am 40, even if the kids don't wake me I wake up because I am hot, cold, hungry, need to pee, uncomfy.....
My daughter woke a lot in the night.Right up to 9/10years old!!!!

Reactions: 3
Bit late to this thread as id forgotten she existed till that celebrity bumps which I'm watching currently. Just wanna say her and her bloke are a right pair of unlikeable knobs 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, she is so deluded. She really thought she was giving birth to a doll didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love dogs. I love border terriers. But her feeding her dog from her mouth made me yelp out loud 🤢

Why does she always take blurry eyed photos with the flash on during night feeds? So much attention seeking.

Her breast implants are pretty bad.

I just can’t get over the aggressive tone of voice and shouting. The way she spoke to the shopkeeper boiled my piss. It’s not funny, he’s not one of your “fans” who thinks being aggressive all the time is a laugh. And maybe he doesn’t want to be filmed either.

My son is almost 5 and still doesn’t sleep through the night. Neither do I as a grown up. Drives me crazy when people hold their infants to impossible standards.
I hope she asked that shopkeeper if it was OK if she filmed.

Reactions: 4
See Boj's mum is here again too ... where is Kate's mum and dad? Theyve not been seen for so long now.

I’m quite new to Kate having only realised what a Wally she is thanks to Tattle. Is this her typical behaviour or is she having a breakdown?

Reactions: 6
I’m quite new to Kate having only realised what a Wally she is thanks to Tattle. Is this her typical behaviour or is she having a breakdown?
I would be inclined to think she is in deep shock about how much hard work a baby actually is, but it’s been nearly 4 months now so if it’s not PND then it’s probably time to reign it in and start acting like a 40 year old 👍🏻

Why does she shout sing to Noa why not in a more soothing voice and her obsession with her future mother in laws diet is beyond strange, go away with the phone and let the woman eat in peace.

Reactions: 8
See Boj's mum is here again too ... where is Kate's mum and dad? Theyve not been seen for so long now.
Only my opinion, but I have got the impression that Bodge isn’t keen on Kate’s side of the family. Yet he’s happy for his Mum and Sister to be there a lot.

Cant stand the way she calls baby Noa a potatoe, doesn't sound cute when she called it her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she shout sing to Noa why not in a more soothing voice and her obsession with her future mother in laws diet is beyond strange, go away with the phone and let the woman eat in peace.
If you go on her Instagram and look at her highlights at the Budapest one. She also has a weird obsession with his dad too!

Cant stand the way she calls baby Noa a potatoe, doesn't sound cute when she called it her at all
Yeah I mentioned this a few pages ago, I get that parents give their babies all sorts of silly pet names eg spud, peanut etc but when Kate says it about Noa her tone makes it seem really derogatory. I just see no warmth or maternal instinct coming from Kate towards Noa at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.