Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason your dog has no idea about personal space is because you feed her food from your own frigging mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Do you think she speaks to people normally in that weird shouty voice? It's so rude and unnecessary. I'm not sure I could be friends with someone like that.
The carry on in the shop was a disgrace.

Reactions: 12
That teeny little bite she took of her oreo ice-cream 😂 I bet she took no more after getting her video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love animal but I hate those little grizzly dogs. They remind me of grumpy old men. I know they're only dogs but they're incredibly in charismatic... a bit like Kate.

Reactions: 6
Who wants to tell her it’s normal for babies to still be waking in the night at 1 let alone four/five months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Done for engagement only - everyone else uses that thing called Google and finds the answers within seconds being along the lines of, some do some dont. She knows she will get a million interactions from mums asking this. Influencer classic.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely hate the ‘my 1 hour old baby isn’t sleeping through the night’. It’s a baby, what did you expect. She’s obviously moved to formula to fill her up and get her to sleep but some don’t. I bf both of mine and one slept through at 2 and one at 3 months. Do you not expect a baby to get up on the night? All she’s got to do all day is shout at people and repost pictures of oyster ice creams

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My 8 year old woke me up three times last night, she is my youngest. I can't remember the last time I had a night without being disturbed.

But I am 40, even if the kids don't wake me I wake up because I am hot, cold, hungry, need to pee, uncomfy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could have written this myself.
To be fair, I thought I would hate night feeds but I never used to mind when my baby woke up in the night as I used to be really happy to see him and have a munch.

My 8 year old woke me up three times last night, she is my youngest. I can't remember the last time I had a night without being disturbed.

But I am 40, even if the kids don't wake me I wake up because I am hot, cold, hungry, need to pee, uncomfy.....

Reactions: 5
Who wants to tell her it’s normal for babies to still be waking in the night at 1 let alone four/five months 😂
I laughed out loud when I saw that she is sick of the night feeds already - it’s been less than 4 months! The 4-month sleep regression hasn’t even kicked in yet 😂😂 Well, actually it hasn’t been 4 months.... it’s only been around 2 months actually because she only did 50% of the work when the Night Nanny was in charge for half the week during those first 3 months 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, my two were awful sleepers. My eldest didnt sleep through the night alone until he was 3, and my 4yr old still wakes in the night!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Noa needs a bottle top up because Kate isn't producing enough milk or milk that is not satisfying or rich enough. I n now this because the same happened to my supply due to stress and I was advised to move to bottle entirely. The baby will dictate how and when they feed, they're very intuitive and clever little things.

Her supply went down because she didn't want to be around noa at the start and left her with the nanny, and because Kate wanted to prioritise getting skinny again with her disordered eating. Then she wonders why her supply isn't very good. Expressing just isn't the same as feeding on demand for the first 6 weeks.

Reactions: 17
I take it she isn’t expecting the four month sleep regression. Followed by teething. Siobhan, you’re re-hired.

new thread suggestion:

Kate Lawler #4 baby being a baby making me tired, homygosh no thanks, Night Nanny you’re re-hired!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Noa needs a bottle top up because Kate isn't producing enough milk or milk that is not satisfying or rich enough. I n now this because the same happened to my supply due to stress and I was advised to move to bottle entirely. The baby will dictate how and when they feed, they're very intuitive and clever little things.

Her supply went down because she didn't want to be around noa at the start and left her with the nanny, and because Kate wanted to prioritise getting skinny again with her disordered eating. Then she wonders why her supply isn't very good. Expressing just isn't the same as feeding on demand for the first 6 weeks.
Yep. I thought exactly this when Noa was born. Katie's diet probably is probably too poor to maintain a nutritious milk supply.

Reactions: 7
I take it she isn’t expecting the four month sleep regression. Followed by teething. Siobhan, you’re re-hired.

new thread suggestion:

Kate Lawler #4 baby being a baby making me tired, homygosh no thanks, Night Nanny you’re re-hired!
Suggest change to OHMYCOD no thanks, to honour her 3.30am typos 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.